May 2 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

I have a bad habit of having to circle back :grimacing::woman_facepalming:t2: to a comment that I meant to comment on but didnā€™t. Maybe itā€™s age. Letā€™s say not. :grin:

Thank you for speaking out. I was struggling to do so myself. Welcome here, friend. We await the shout together with our brothers and sisters. :heart: @J.R.W

2 Likes

Luke 10:19

Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Although these are examples of Godā€™s protection from harm by the physical creation (Genesis 9:2, Judges 14:5-6, and Acts 28:3-5), this scripture is speaking of mastery over the spiritual realm of the enemy (i.e., Satan). This scripture does not say that Satan cannot inflict any harm. The Scriptures abound with examples and warnings of the enemyā€™s damage on the godly and the ungodly alike (2 Corinthians 2:11, 2 Timothy 2:26, and 1 Peter 5:8-9). However, he cannot harm us when we are walking in faith in Christā€™s redemptive work.

The power that the devil have is the power that we give him. The Bible say in Ephesians 4:27 ā€œneither give opportunity to the devil.ā€

The devil may have power, but we as believers have power and Authority because we have the name of Jesus, and greater is He the Holy Spirit Who is in us that he (the devil) that is in this world. The devil donā€™t have authority to mess with the children of God, unless we give him place in our lives.

AmƩn!

6 Likes

Amen x

AMEN AND AMEN!!! My place of work has been taken from me as from 13 May as it has become a vaccination centre. I had 3 weeks notice to get out after working and paying rent for the last 38 years.
I AM SO HAPPY TO GET OUT>>>>IRRESPECTIVE OF WHAT MAY COME!! I do not want to work in a place where poison is being given to the poor deceived masses. I pray so much that people will start listening to what we are saying. My heart weeps for them!!!

6 Likes

I am so very very very tired, I just want to go home!! Love you all in Jesus and Maranatha. Come quickly my wonderful Saviourā€¦King of Kingsā€¦my and your Jesus. I love you Jesus SO MUCH.
I am just so tiredā€¦BUT GOD!!!

5 Likes

I watched 20 minutes in the beginning and 10 minutes at the endā€¦Bottom Lineā€¦JESUS WINS!!! Grace and Peace to all you wonderful brothers and sisters. We watch and wait with love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness and self control. Maranathaā€¦Come quickly Lord Jesus!!!

2 Likes

I agree with all your points. thank you for sharing them.

ā€œbag of catsā€ lol that will have to be used in the future and see if someone gets it.

thanks for asking what I might say in response to that writer. I donā€™t have the drive to pull it up again (it would be easiest to do this thoroughly on my laptop but again I just donā€™t have the drive to go that far), so I will be general in my answer: He says something about how the rapture is mainly about fear. in fact it really seems the topic of rapture VS tribulation is being confused here. the rapture in itself is a joyous, saving event. for him to characterize the rapture with fear and a way to get kids to behave, is totally incorrect. I donā€™t know what church he went to but to threaten people via impending rapture makes no sense. so it seems heā€™s really talking about tribulation itself but I donā€™t recall him even mentioning ā€œtribulation.ā€ curious huh? an important part of context is missing here. so I see people might read this and agree that the rapture is about fear, simply because he sounds like he knows what heā€™s talking about. but anyway you are only asking what Iā€™d say in response to him! so along with what Iā€™ve already picked apart, I would go to his other doctrinal errors that were found in just the first five minutes of reading, that totally skew the truth. there were several points but the main twist I saw that Iā€™d address with him was just the way he talked about the rapture.

further I actually didnā€™t catch if a man or woman wrote it, lol I am just using male pronouns by default I guessā€¦ but yeah, thatā€™s the main thing id bring up to him/her, because I think all the other inaccuracies I saw were stems leading back to the rapture misrepresentation.

1 Like

My stomach knots up at the thought of the FDA giving these injections full approval to all age groups. Itā€™s coming. I wonder if they can then be mandatedā€¦

4 Likes

Not on the Lordā€™s watch dear Sister.

I am utterly convinced that in addition to the Shepard protection under Christ, there are present here enough shields of faith in Christ and swords of the Spirit in His word to withstand and repel any attack on this fellowship, and always to Godā€™s Glory.

In Christ

17 Likes

Thanks Alison. We live in an era where there is quite a bit of clergy abuse. Meaning churches that can tend to be abusive. Its a sign of our times. But yeah I think there are parents out there like that. There are things some clergy do to keep their people in line that stem beyond biblical principles. I know what you are sayingā€¦it will confuse the lost further. But on the good side, it might force bias. What do I mean.

I mean like someone reads that and thinks, ā€œWow, if that is what being a Christian is about? No thanks.ā€ And then a day or two later they share it with someone. A believer over hears the conversation and given an opportunity to witness. Trying to see the sunny side. But it is a cynical age. So yeahā€¦article does not help.

Thanks for giving it a go Alison. I agree. It was a man. Sounded like a traumatized person. Had a faience though.

BTW, donā€™t know if you know of this member but his name was Gustavo. He lives in Venezuela. Heā€™s the ā€œcatman.ā€ He used to post quite a bit. And had a pretty good sense of humor that guy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Luke 8:17 - For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.

1 Like

To be fair Iā€™ve also been traumatized by my betrothal to glazed earthenware of highly colored design.

Sorry Teren ;p

p.s. I remember Gustavo well and miss him. Far as Iā€™m aware his account is still active whilst he remains inactive.

3 Likes

The sad part is he was a bit successful in causing some to disengage and newer folks to notice dissension and be affected. Hopefully those who were impacted negatively will see your post. It definitely showered ā€œlightā€ on the man.

Praise God, He will protect us in mighty ways. Thank you.

6 Likes

Thank you @MamaB. I stopped reading that personā€™s posts shortly after I realized this person is just an instigator.

4 Likes

Amen, Sara39_7. We know the times in which we live, and we can expect the enemyā€™s attacks even more so now than ever. Letā€™s keep looking upward for our redemption draws near! If God be for us, who can be against use. Amen!

2 Likes

Iā€™m only 1 hour and 15 minutes into this presentation and knew instinctively only after a few short minutes that it had to be Satanism. At this point he just said that he was talking about itā€™s chosen few however, compared to USā€¦they are more like grains of sand beneath our holy feet in Christā€¦for WE who are grounded in HIS TRUTH are the chosen few.
I must admit that seeing the many faces Iā€™ve enjoyed being entertained byā€¦tho not knowing them was more saddened then shocked. While I will continue watching this a little at a time because 5 hours is a massive video I also know whatā€™s coming. These people have sold their souls to Satan for money, fame, dominance, power, pleasure and what theyā€™ve perceived as happiness.
YESā€¦itā€™s frightening to realize that we are surrounded by more evil than we could ever imagineā€¦evil that has sold them lies that became part of their very beings.
PRAISE THE ONE AND ONLY MIGHTY GOD WHO WILL HAVE THE FINAL WORD BY, THRU AND TO OUR PRECIOUS LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS THE CHRIST.

Once Iā€™ve finished watching it in its entirety will come back to post my final thoughts.

YESā€¦I could hardly tear myself away from this frightening exposeā€™ and sadly too many wonā€™t ever see exactly how this perverted world actually is. Ignorance isnā€™t blissā€¦itā€™s just a conscious effort to avoid the truth.

7 Likes

I am glad you recognized that TCS.

BTW for those reading. Iā€™ve changed my picture (Avatar) because it is the one I use at every other forum I comment at. Iā€™m still MamaB. Donā€™t know why I did not use it when I signed up here at the forum.

1 Like

lol I donā€™t remember encountering Gustavo. he should come back and make more notorious cat jokes.

there is definitely the spirit in many places where Godā€™s supposed Word is indeed used for abusive ends. itā€™s like telling kids to be good for Santaā€™s visitā€™s sake, or that they will go to hell if they donā€™t obey their parents. I just think to have summed it up as ā€œraptureā€ being used as a scare tactic makes no sense. would someone have actually said to fear the rapture? I guess thereā€™s always a chance but it seems there was a deliberate attempt here to confuse that term.

I also want to add- not that you had anything to say about this- that I wouldnā€™t sound entirely confrontational if I actually got to talk to that person lol but I am sharp in my description to you, what I said I would say to them, because I highly suspect that this article is crafted to deceive people, like how you mentioned in different words. so I just want to clarify that while I am patient and want to talk out doctrinal differences or misunderstandings in a loving way every time, I felt defensive toward that article since it seemed to be written with the goal of misleading people who used to know God in some way. so I was less than nice in how I talked to you about it lol and maybe I should have written it with the idea in mind of how the writer would feel if they saw my comments.

I am 100% on board with the opportunity here for some misled sheep to encounter someone who can tell them the truth about the wrong ideas they see. praying that anyone who was misled by the words, will have such an encounter with a Godly spirit! <3

3 Likes

:heart: Just about to dive into watching the vid (although not necessarily all at once :grin:). Thanks for your comments, Vicki.

4 Likes

Sigrid,
When we seriously think about those who we love whoā€™ve refused THE TRUTH theyā€™ve also chosen the darkness and swallowed the lies of the liar of all lies. Iā€™ve personally known people who proudly and boldly claim to be hell bound as if there is nothing to fear. If Satanā€™s message was one of fear leading to eternal pain and suffering would anyone in their right mind choose to follow? Well, I guess the key words are in their right mind says it all because those that CHOOSE evil have literally lost their minds while losing their souls.
To you Sigrid and to all of my fellow believersā€¦may HIS blessings be upon you today, tomorrow and until HIS soon return.

3 Likes