May 2 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

God used you to speak directly to me with this post. You are awesome and brave. Thank you! Pow…and poof.:face_with_hand_over_mouth::grin:

2 Likes

Its great deception. The people who like hell as a place, think that they will rule it with Satan. The global Leaders who plan this New World Order are real Satanists, who want to serve Satan as the coming Antichrist. They think they will live forever on earth, mankind enslaved. Deceived too by the father of lies.

The sad part is, my father is not a satanist, nor he likes Hell. But he also doesnt want to talk about God and he is so afraid of dying, that he cannot look at a picture of a cementry. I pray, that God give him a final chance after the rapture (cause I told him about that). But on the other hand, I have to accept, that my father has the right to choose where he wants to live in eternity.

PS: I was a Satanist and now the Lord saved me (in 2013) I know what they think. I know their minds.

4 Likes

The Holy Spirit drew me here for such a time as this. All glory and honor belong to Him. I am certainly amazed that I have touched people here by exposing someone who does not have the good of this forum in his heart. Thank you for your comments. Blessings to you and yours. Keep looking up!

7 Likes

I dont believe he’s censoring anyone, I do believe Pastor JD is trying to keep people from causing division among the believers. If you really feel the way you do it seems like it would make more sense to message the admins directly instead of voicing your issues on the forum in what appears to be an attempt to get others on your side.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure he was on here at the end of last year, before the access to the site changed drastically.

4 Likes

I skimmed it the first time, and started re-watching it yesterday and finished today. WOW… This really seems to explain why the 1984 Orwellian book seems like a playbook, and it also explains to me why they are “all in on it” from all sides.

3 Likes

:grin: :joy: :+1:t2: My cats concur. lol

Thanks for bringing that one up, Teren. It delighted me. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I had totally missed it previously. @TCC

2 Likes

You remember Gustavo from Venezuela? He used to post a lot. Had a great sense of humor. It was his. Well actually his was “box of cats.” Then i went with “can of cats.” But that sounded morbid…lol. So trying to be somewhat original…I went with bag. Glad you caught it and it made you smile Sigrid. Much blessings :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I do remember Gustavo. It’s been a while…sure glad you ditched the can o’cats. lol @TCC

5 Likes

We also have a 5000 L water tank. I have bought treatment tablets so I can (if needed) make water clean and drinkable. right now we only use it for the garden. I live in a part of australia where we often have long periods without rain.

3 Likes

Indeed, no one can be forced to believe in God and love Him. We can only keep praying as the alternative is not good according to the bible.

2 Likes

Actually I read his comments earlier today again to see if I missed something. He was a bit argumentative but there were some scriptures to take in consideration. To me, he seemed rather cordial most of the way, and there was a time Jason gave him more of a chance even though he was starting out edgy. But looks like your radar had been calibrated and recently serviced. Nice catch Jack. :slight_smile:

In my Calvinist days, banter at that high level (even what he might be doing outside of the forum) were kind of semi-daily bread in those arenas. I know our moderators and members are jealous for the Lord in protecting the dear saints here and our sanity…amen. So I think that is awesome. It will be amazing if in the future he comes as someone else literally repenting as things go down. With someone that passionate, they can be an ideologue or sometimes they can be rather more fluid than we might think in ways. In any case, I am a bit surprised but hope whatever recent taste he got from our forum might be used of the Lord to work on his heart as well. Blessings.

2 Likes

May God sustain you as that day of blessed hope comes.

2 Likes

Thanks for this link. I read it yesterday (it was also on Olivetreeministries.org). A good summary.

3 Likes

This friend is not born again spiritually. She has not had a heart change for the Lord and He is not her Savior. She is following another god, a god she created. Share with her- the wages of sin is death and the whole Gospel… I need to run but try to get her plugged into a biblical church, discipled, read the Bible with her; start with John possibly. Share with her your faith story- how you were before you were saved, what happened during and after being saved. Help her understand there is still something missing from her faith. She may have a head knowledge but not the heart…The whole New Testament talks about following Jesus and we will have our salvation if we are walking with the Lord-its all over the NT that we must be obedient/ belief is obedience (not saved by works, but your obedience is the result of your faith). It sounds like she may have heard the word and it fell on poor soil. Anyway, I am sorry I am not looking through Scripture to give you verses but it is very clear in the New Testament that we will be a new creation. Yes, we will still make mistakes and sin, but we will not be living in perpetual sin. She needs serious help, discipleship, and a true understanding of the Gospel of Jesus. Its not cheap grace. Its costly. She needs to stop, now and turn her life to the Lord. Remember the Lord said with the adulterous woman, 'go and sin no more". Truly, the whole NT lays this all out. God bless you and God be with you to give her truth and make it known to her she is perishing. She needs to decide if she will live for Him or herself.

2 Likes

@BrucePeters I would say both. The Bible is true.

God allows Satan to have authority over those that chose evil. The devil has a kingdom, allowed by God to exist, just like Satan existed and tempted Adam and Eve in the garden, right?

I would daresay the world is indeed Satan’s kingdom, considering the state of things, but we all know it won’t remain so.

Jesus is coming back, and he is going to righteously purify the heavens and the earth, if I’m understanding the Holy Word of God, correctly.

EDIT: Additionally, God uses the unclean things, and evil things to test, purify, and chasten His people. I think that is illustrated many times throughout the Bible. Whenever God’s people did evil, he used Babylon and multiple other kingdoms to punish them.

God is sovereign over all, nothing happens without his say-so; including the dealings of Satan.

and: 2 Corinthians 4:4

“In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.”

5 Likes

MY FAVORITE LINE IN THE ARTICLE
“As she points out, wearing a mask is less effective when people don’t follow other health guidelines too (and especially if some are poking holes in their masks to smoke).”

LOL…seems like they didn’t have fascists for government back in the day :slight_smile: Gotta love that…lol…so silly.

1 Like

@HIS it’s everywhere, once your eyes are opened, you see it, it’s being exposed. Big time. It can be concerning that so many people are just…given over to evil, I pray every chance I get for these people. I trust God, I hope for these people, but they have to make a choice, it’s never too late to pray for them, as long as they live.

@J.R.W Amen, the golden rule! Be of good cheer friend, we live in evil times BUT God has a plan, so don’t worry, be encouraged knowing something is terribly wrong, it’s the absence of God and the fact that evil is here, and…well as we can see looking around…it’s rampant.

That means Jesus is closer than ever. Good admonishment friend.

Pray for the forum, and get closer to Jesus, he will not let you down! :heart: :hugs:

2 Likes

I had to rethink this one a bit Casey. I was leaning toward the devil having more rule than less (and certainly during the tribulation). But I like some of Bruce’s arguments cause reasonable pause, actually and I took a time out to check out an article in respects to some of Bruce’s points. If you get some time…this is really good about the two views. And actually gave me a different takeaway as to why would Jesus be tempted if Satan did not really have the kingdoms to offer. It is a fascinating read. By the way… what is not in there nor did i answer Bruce earlier with (so you’re getting 1st serving hot plate version)…but you would need to read the article first for making the best sense as to why this might matter. But: “It could have been possible that the devil petitioned God for a short lease of kingdoms while His Son was down here on earth.” Perhaps? 10. The Temptation of Jesus Part II (Luke 4:5-8) | Bible.org

2 Likes

Great, that’s what I’m doing too!

1 Like