May 2 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Amen sister! All glory to our Lord!

1 Like

praying for you and your husband <3 that is so difficult. I have had a new quote lately I like to say: ā€œitā€™s not logical, itā€™s spiritualā€ - I apply this quote to the hypocrisy or inconsistency I see in others. you honored your husbandā€™s request to read the article, and he got angry when you wanted to know if he read the one youā€™d already suggested. heā€™s being unfair. so I would say, itā€™s not a logical act, but a spiritual one. I pray for your guard, that you will be able to avoid falling into sinful patterns yourself. my husband and I are in agreement over the shots, so that part is easy for us, but when we disagree on something, oh it can get HEATED in here lol. and then we regret our actions later. you have something much deeper when it comes to disagreeing, as this is such an ongoing hot-button issue. so I can see how hard it is not to end up in these disagreeable conversations, let alone avoiding sinning in the process of talking. Iā€™m praying for your time with God in the times that you and your husband avoid communicating. I also am praying for some connection. something to bring you 2 together. some breathing room is good but if you just fight again when talking again, thatā€™s not good. I donā€™t know your specific needs as a couple but Iā€™m praying for you. Iā€™m praying for your gentleness and your strength to be an example of Christ even when your husband fails to be loving. I find it hard to maintain my kindness when my husband is being a jerk. so Iā€™m definitely not saying it will be easy. with each second that you communicate with him, my prayer is for Godā€™s hand on your heart and that you will not let go. my heart goes out to you <3

6 Likes

This has been on my heart for so many in the last 2 years, but so much so nowā€¦

I have come to realize why we will need ā€œescapeā€ and ā€œrescueā€ with the Harpazo. Things will get dire just as we exit.

11 Likes

What a lovely, helpful response. Great quote. Mind if I borrow that. Thank you for praying for us.

3 Likes

<3 <3 yes take it, ive been hoping someone else would pick up on it lol. <3

2 Likes

Hi Cat, I know how that feels, avoiding husbandsā€¦ I havenā€™t fallen out with him, I pray for him, while hes asleep with my hand on arm, it was getting me down, and I couldnā€™t sleep, so I read from Isaiah, it was chapter 6 when God tells Isaiah he has to take a message to the people, but though they hear the words they wont understandā€¦ he would dull their understanding, close their ears and shut their eyes,ā€¦ maybe some are destined to go through the tribulations, and even though I pray and pray, because thatā€™s whatā€™s expected of me, they will not hear, because thatā€™s what is needed for them, we can never fully know what goes on in someone elseā€™s mind, or what they have done, thatā€™s between them and God, i think Iā€™ve interpreted what Iā€™ve read, I hope I haveā€¦ itā€™s all new to me, I never thought of looking in the bible for answers, it was just a history book made up of mens thoughtsā€¦ but itā€™s so much more, the best book I ever owned and didnt readā€¦ but thanks to everyone on here Iā€™m seeing how you apply the word, how it guides and leads us through many situationsā€¦ all the people in the world getting answers for all their different situations from one bookā€¦ amazing :heart:

8 Likes

Jumping into the conversation, too. I have been mentally preparing myself for this. I have sometimes envisioned various ways in how it could play out. Meanwhile, I just pray for them and keep reminding myself that this is Godā€™s to handle for me.

7 Likes

I appreciate the Biblical advice and wisdom. Sometimes I have to deal with myself, and give grace to others that donā€™t live up to my expectations. Your words are helping me to self-reflect, humble myself and choose to be that gentle soul that I know still resides in my character. I think over the years, I got away from who I was, and from my connection to our Lord, due to following my husbandā€™s lead. Now that I am determined to re-connect with our Lord, seeking the closeness I used to have with Him before I got married, I think Iā€™m dealing with constant spiritual battles and no-one around me to pray about this. Thank God, I can come here and get spiritual advice, prayer and support. I would be suffering a lot more if this forum wasnā€™t here. Thank you. Iā€™ll read Isaiah again to look for some direction.

7 Likes

Thank you for posting this eye opening exposeā€™ā€¦

I often pray as you do at night, JRW. If only our spouses knew how they are blessed with believing wives or husbands. God hears us, though!

7 Likes

Now is your time, Catfaire. We grow in affliction as we draw closer to God.:hibiscus:

5 Likes

Yes, I was wondering whether I should, but I think it is absolutely necessary we understand who our enemy really is at this unprecedented time in history. We pray for his safety! Blessings to you.EmojiEmoji

4 Likes

@Awarewolf

Hi Brian,

Glad to see you found Pastor JDā€™s Forum. Yea, we have had to put up with all sorts of glitches in the past, but do you know what, it is better that it used to be, and improving all the time.

Many of us call this Forum our Home and we welcome you. I know the JD Forum Team does appreciate comments when things donā€™t go as smoothly as planned.

We hope you enjoy the Forum and consider making it your home too.

Ken

3 Likes

Isnā€™t it wonderful to know that we have such a loving and caring God who ā€œknows what it is like when we suffer and are tempted, and he is wonderfully able to help usā€

11 Likes

Very prescient and relevant guidance @FoxMan; familial divides seem a tragic yet inevitable facet to the end of all things.

As ever however God is so merciful and compassionate that even such severe separations are swiftly compensated:

Matt 12

48 But He answered and said to the one who told Him, ā€œWho is My mother and who are My brothers?ā€ 49 And He stretched out His hand toward His disciples and said, ā€œHere are My mother and My brothers! 50 For whoever does the will of My Father in heaven is My brother and sister and mother.ā€

In this we have the assurance that through our faith in Him we are blessed with an altogether different, and substantially greater type of family; one that through the Father is able to support, care, nurture, encourage, strengthen and pray for one another.

Perhaps this is what Christ meant by:

Mark 10

29 So Jesus answered and said, ā€œAssuredly, I say to you, there is no one who has left house or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or lands, for My sake and the gospelā€™s, 30 who shall not receive a hundredfold now in this timeā€”houses and brothers and sisters and mothers and children and lands,ā€¦

In Christ

13 Likes

Iā€™m not planning on being here, but my husband wont get saved he thinks Iā€™m stupid, so Iā€™ve planted lots of potatoes and tomatoes and ive grown lots of stevia for him to trade,
Iā€™ve been stocking up, on foodstuff, tins,dried,baking etcā€¦ Iā€™ve added lots to the medication box we have, but here in UK, we cant get some medicines over the counter without prescription and you cant get a prescription if they dont want to give you one, Iā€™ve been watching the reports on Ivermectin and it sounds like it can stamp on covid type illness pretty quickly but, you cant buy it and our doctors have ignored it even existsā€¦ BUTā€¦ I can buy it from the online veterinarianā€¦ itā€™s for horses and on YouTube people have worked out how to get a correct doseā€¦ where theres a will theres a wayā€¦ the Lord provides xx

4 Likes

I wonder what we will remember in heaven, will we know our earthly families, or will it be like a clean start into a new family without a sinful past only a sinless future ā€¦ does it say anything about that in the bible?

1 Like

God Bless you Catherine! I pray the Lord will give you his spirit of peace and self control.
Psalm 141:3 Set a guard O LORD, over my mouth: Keep watch over the door of my lips.

My best friend of over 20 years is no longer speaking to me because of my views regarding this ā€œvaccine.ā€ He basically called me heartless when I advised him not to take it.

2 Likes

I CAN NO LONGER COMMENT ON JDā€™s CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHY IF YOU KNOW.

Please visit a Pastor,ā€¦ā€œROBERT BREAKER,ā€ on his Youtube Channel to see his sermon Titled,ā€¦ā€œAS WE SEE THE DAY APPROACHING.ā€ He reveals a Parable given by our LORD JESUS in the Words of JESUS CHRIST from within the Book of Revelation upon how we can KNOW the Day of the Rapture. Have your Bible, Pen & Paper Ready,ā€¦ YOU WILL BE Surprised that you havenā€™t seen this Before TODAY !!! 5/7/2021 God Bless you all as you Study as a Borean.

1 Like