May 2 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Probably the 3rd…Tuesday of next week.

A la Victor Borge. :laughing: :joy:

1 Like

Time for me to hit the sack. :wink:

Good Night all! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Beautiful song in case anyone interested…

1 Like

'night, Jack. :blush:

1 Like

Have a good evening and Good Night! :slight_smile:

:fox_face:

4 Likes

Gotz milk…? I couldn’t resist. Sorry. :hugs:

2 Likes

Lol my Grandpa was country as country can be!

2 Likes

Check Rebel News. They had a really short piece on it. There’s others with it, too.

2 Likes

Goodnight All…I bid you “adieu” or “adon’t” whichever floats your boats :speak_no_evil::joy:

1 Like

I completely agree. I only pointed out that I’d recently heard another pastor say it because you seemed to be focused on it. My apologies

Totally agree about Satan having a man ready every generation. Have heard several theorize that and it seems likely.

I have some different thoughts on “thief in the night”, hope ok to share.
I feel it refers to the judgement coming (tribulation) and not to the Rapture.
I mean, think about it… is a thief coming in the night a GOOD thing or a BAD thing? Bad!
Is the Rapture a GOOD thing or a BAD thing? Good!
Thief imagery is used seven times in NT and always related to coming judgement.

Notice how when Paul gets to verse 3 he change pronouns from YE/YOURSELVES to THEY/THEM. THEY are saying peace and safety and THEY have sudden destruction come on them and THEY shall not escape. I think that verse is using THEY because its speaking of unbelievers who are caught off guard by a thief in the night because they don’t believe God will come in judgement.

Then in verse 4 he goes back to talking about YE again and explains that ye are of the light/day… not the darkness/night (ie. when the thief comes). So I believe we are gone at the point the thief in the night (tribulation) comes on them because already raptured in the day.
Then comes a THEREFORE and Paul tells in v6-11 some points of application based on what he said. When he gets down to v9-11 he says we are not appointed to wrath but to salvation and so whether we wake or sleep we are together with Him and so to comfort ourselves.

Why would Jesus come as a thief for his Bride… he has already purchased us. He does not need to steal us as we are HIS.

Just my thoughts.

2 Thess. 5
2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
7 For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.
8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.
9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.
11 Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.

1 Like

:heart:

Voice of thunder
Face to face
There’s a light that shines beyond what you can see

Reminds me of the moment of the rapture…

:heart:

1 Like

This reminds me of a line he uses in this article “Anyone in denial is now a COINCIDENCE THEORIST”

https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.org/frontline-news/former-pfizer-vp-calls-presumption-of-coincidence-in-death-following-covid-19-vaccination-a-lie

2 Likes

Yes isn’t it lovely, this is little known artist but very talented. Revelation on his u tube channel is beautiful song as well.

1 Like

Yes, very lovely. :relaxed: Relaxing and yet stirring. Thank you so much for sharing this. I’ll be checking out his other music.

1 Like

my favorite variation is, “Dyslexia Got?”

1 Like

That reminds me of something my son would like. He was on the autistic spectrum (ADHD & Asperger’s syndrome)–high functioning–and he loved word-play. @alllllz

Not that I’m diagnosing you with autism. :wink: removing foot from mouth…fingers from keyboard… :woozy_face:

2 Likes

lol I didn’t think that way at all so no worries!!

if you remember to tell him it, I hope he likes it!! I got it long ago from a website that no longer exists. it was so funny I never forgot it.

wait… you are speaking past tense… is he no longer with you? <3

1 Like

@alllllz

He would love it!

No, he died, along with his dad, in a car accident that wasn’t their fault. It’s been almost eight years since they passed.

4 Likes

aww Sigrid!!! <3 I’m so sad to hear that. my condolences, despite the time lapse. it breaks my heart. please know my heart goes out to you and I pray for ongoing comfort in your life over this. <3 thank you for telling me.

3 Likes

You are very welcome. Thank you :heart: You have a sweet heart. There are so many of us here that are bereaved. Our reality is awfully sad, and yet it’s wonderful to have brothers and sisters to console us. :hugs: I hope that we can all not be afraid to talk about such things, as long as we’re comfortable with it. There’s strength in sharing, I think. :heart:

And…it’s not long until we are in the clouds!

4 Likes