May 2 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

2 Likes

@J.R.W Iā€™m so with you in this sentiment and constantly pray for an irrefutable act of God before the rapture so that those we have reached out to and have had to walk away from, brushing the dust off our feet, will turn and come back eager to hear more. I wait with open arms ready to comfort and guide themā€¦if it is Godā€™s will. :pray::pray::pray:

2 Likes

Israel is the clock.
And there is more and more agitation in Jerusalem => not good!

The time is now (the period), they seek the messiah (but will find the antichrist).

1 Like

Point taken, Ken.

1 Like

When Does Ramadan End: Tuesday 11th May 2021

Probably some ā€œfestivitiesā€ will take place around the world.

Feast of men, not biblical!

Watch your referenced post.

A foolish virgin in all her splendor!

Beautifully said, Iā€™ve gone down very similar road, frantic to tell everyone only to be met by mocking, sometimes even anger and a complete disregard by most of what I was trying to show them. I pray every day they wake up before itā€™s too late but I do believe the time is fast approaching that their fate to go into the tribulation will be sealed. I feel the clock is on itā€™s last few minutesā€¦

5 Likes

There is Hope

so many are unaware of the reality of what is happening to Christian faith, it feels like satan is laughing at God, blasphemy in the pews, Gathering up many religions that all come under his one evil umbrella, and setting them up against Christians
BUT GODā€¦

The Faith is spreading under conditions we cannot imagine,

This is 5 years ago, but the faith!! I hope I have a faith to match theirs

The Gospel in action

1 Like

Your fatherā€™s day is not biblical.
Itā€™s a feast of men.
God will not be aligned with something which is not biblical. He acts according to his word.

1 Like

Faith is also everywhere, we donā€™t even know.
Gafa and main stream medias block this kind of news.

2 Likes

Maybe, I donā€™t know.
There are a lot of dates in May, June with solar eclipses.

1 Like

Emma, I am so sorry to hear of your losses. Thatā€™s a very heavy burden to bear. It is very saddening when people fall away post-tragedy. My own daughter is one of them. Praying for her, and your family, to come back to God. He really is the wayā€¦for everything. :heart:

Iā€™m glad that I have been able to encourage you. :hugs: I feel like a klutz sometimes. :grin: I grin because otherwise I might cry. lol Thanking God for your presence here, too, and grateful that we are here together at the twilight of days. All glory to God!

Sigrid :hugs:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve found these short films, ideal to send to peopleā€¦ ā€œplanting seedsā€
Anyone up for a bit of gardening?

2 Likes

I see what ya did there :rofl::innocent:

1 Like

Donā€™t give up. Continue to pray and donā€™t force it. What may look like anger to you could be fear on his part. Let the Holy Spirit do the work.

What was C.S. Lewisā€™ advice: pray for those still in the hallwayā€¦(from Mere Christianity).

Praying for youā€¦I can relate! Much love and peace. Be anxious for nothing.

2 Likes

Ive pasted together a few recent posts that separately dont show the unbelievable thing that has happened to me, I wanted to share this with everyone ā€¦ I was up against a brick wall and thinking about it, I may have been under attack from the sneaky evil that we dont seeā€¦ this is what happenedā€¦ :heart:

I Kept trying to get my family to listen

My Husband

To watch someone that youā€™ve spent your life with, throw away the key to the door that will save himā€¦ its broken my heart, I begged my husband just to listen and try asking the Lord to come into his life, I said ā€œHes waiting for you, you just have to askā€ his reply left me numb, ā€œwell hes going to have a ******* long waitā€ Iā€™ve never seen the vitriol in his eyes until he spoke those wordsā€¦ his lip even curled up, weā€™ve been best friends since I was 11, Iā€™m 60 now, I dont know him at allā€¦ maybe I never didā€¦

My Son

I tried again with my son today, He told me to stop, ā€¦stop trying mum, stop sending stuff, stop talking about it,ā€¦ Iā€™m not interestedā€¦

Iā€™ve just listened to bible prophecy with JD, and when he said about meeting his mom in heaven, I started crying, Iā€™m still crying because right now it looks like Iā€™m not going to see my family, but Iā€™ve planted the seeds, and just in case they dont change their minds yet, I have 2 daughters as well, Iā€™ve printed out rapture letters with all the instructions they need to catch up later. But God, I know, has all things in hand, everything and everyone, will be exactly where they are supposed to be, when the time comes x

My daughters

I have 2 daughters. One believes in God, but I dont think shes saved.
I dont know what keeps happeningā€¦every time I try to tell them about being saved, everything goes totally wrong, I end up crying and the words dont come,ā€¦I tell them things that arenā€™t even true!! . I start babbling and not even making sense to myselfā€¦ I end up so desperate I get angry because they cant see what I can see comingā€¦I dont know how Iā€™m going to reach them, ā€¦ Iā€™ve made the division between some in my family wider, I went at it like a bull in a China shopā€¦ and instead of building bridges to Christ, I think I may have lit dynamite under them,

So I asked for help within this community about concentrated, meditation on a psalm or passage, JD had mentioned it, of course I got an answer right awayā€¦ thankyou, you know who you are and Iā€™m eternally grateful so I prayed, and prayed and prayedā€¦

Nextā€¦

Iā€™ve been praying for my family, who arenā€™t yet saved, and I started running out of words, I havenā€™t been praying long, myself, I came upon these words and thought Iā€™d share them as I know many others are going through the same heartacheā€¦

No matter how impossible your family situation may feel, itā€™s amazing what God can do when we invite Him into our family time, ask Him to give us opportunities to share the Gospel, and pray for Him to soften the hearts of our family members. In our prayers, we must remember that God ā€œwants all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth,ā€ and His desire to save the lost is far greater than ours ([1 Timothy We are not praying to a reluctant God, but a God who is eager to save and redeem.

take some time to pray for them, and consider inviting your spouse or another Christian friend or family member to join you in prayer. There is great power when two or more gather in Christā€™s name and pray for His will to be done (see [Matthew 18:20]

There are countless verses in the Bible through which you can pray for your family members by name. Here are a few to help guide you in your prayers:

1. Father God, I know that **ā€œno one can come to [Jesus] unless the Father . . . draws themā€ ([John 6:44]
    . I ask that You draw _____________ to Your Son, that he/she may know You personally and spend eternity with You.
  2. Lord God, I ask that You move upon _____________ā€™s heart to accept the Truth of Christ. **ā€œGive them a heart to know [You], that [You are] the Lord, [so that] they will be [Your] people, and [You] will be their God,ā€ and may they ā€œreturn to [You] with all their heartā€ ([Jeremiah 24:7]
  3. Overwhelm _____________ with the reality of Your love for him/her, that he/she may **ā€œgrasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledgeā€ ([Ephesians 3:18-19]
  4. Lord, use me to **ā€œopen _____________ā€™s eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in [You]ā€ ([Acts 26:18]
  5. Holy Spirit, show me specifically how to minister to each member of my familyā€”whether I should **ā€œbe merciful to those who doubt; save others by snatching them from the fire; [or] show mercy, mixed with fearā€ ([Jude 1:23] Reveal opportunities to share about You, and give me the strength to obey when You open the door.
  6. Father God, Your Word says that **ā€œgodly sorrow brings repentance which leads to salvation and leaves no regretā€ ([2 Corinthians 7:10]

Only You can open our eyes to the reality that all have sinned and fallen short of Your glory. Come upon _____________ with a sense of godly sorrow for his/her sin, that he/she may repent, surrender to You, and be saved.

As we pray, God readies our hearts to do His will, while also inviting us to rest in the fact that only He can change hearts.

You may see the fruit of your prayers immediately, or you may never see the full impact of your intercession. Either way, donā€™t give up praying for your unsaved family members . Remember, we are engaged in a spiritual battle (see [Ephesians 6:12-20]
and one of our greatest weapons is prayer. God is in the business of doing the impossible, and He can change even the hardest of hearts

The next dayā€¦

Thank you Lord so much, you are an awesome God, A Mighty God, who listened to my prayers, I love you so much, I didnt doubt you, I doubted myself, You heard my sorrow, felt my pain. Through you Lord all things are possible. ā€¦I had given up hope in my ability to plant the seeds of your promise, into my family. Yesterday my son pushed away my fumbling attempts to tell him about your gracious offer of eternal life. But today, after praying long hours into the night and again this morning, My daughter who had, also refused to listen, allowed me to tell her about the Gospel, Lord she listened !!..in my prayer I asked you to guide me, through a quiet calm explanation to my daughter who was visiting,ā€¦
This time, and the glory is all yours Lord, praise your name, she had ears to hearā€¦ Hallelujah I bow at your feet, she listened, You stilled her, to quietly listenā€¦ Thankyou so much Lord, I still have a few more to go, but with your help, I might get the rest of my family to listen, I post this here, as a testament to the power of prayer, and the work that can be achieved when done in Jesus name, I am planning to try again with my husband, just to get him to quietly listen, with the help of the Lord, in the name of Jesus Christ may we continue to bring people to the Gospel xx amen

Can I thank people on here who have helped and offered advice, Iā€™m a recently saved servant of God, Iā€™m making mistakes, but Iā€™m trying to correct myself when I fail, knowing that I have Christs army, on hand, to guide me through is a blessingā€¦ thankyou xx

Nextā€¦

I went back praying, and then tried to talk to my husband, he was getting ready to go out on his motorbike, and was half taking notice, so I said what about now it wonā€™t take long, he said no not now later, Iā€™m going out on my bike. So I said ok, ā€¦ so he went out, the sun was shining, and I began to pray again, and I said were almost there Lord, ā€¦within 10 minutes the sky turned black thunder rolled and huge rain drops began to fall, ā€¦ā€¦my husband pulled up at the door a while later, he was wet through, he said, ā€œI dont know where that came from,ā€ ā€¦ I said ā€œI think I doā€,
ā€¦ so right now, I have just told my husband the ABC of Salvation, the very thing he definitely never wanted to hear just a few days ago!!
Thatā€™s 2 in one day !! And right now, hes sitting very quietly, next to me, I cant see his face but Ihave tears running down my face, because I reached ears that would hear againā€¦ praise the Lord,
GOD IS LORD AND KING!!
:pray::latin_cross::heart::pray::latin_cross::heart::pray::latin_cross::heart::pray::latin_cross::heart::pray::latin_cross:

ā€¦ next !!

my daughter has just informed me shes done the ABCā€¦ Iā€™m overjoyed :heart:my youngest daughter is savedā€¦:latin_cross: if not for this site, I wouldnā€™t have managed, so 3 had ears to hear, 1 is saved, and I think my husband is still thinking ā€¦ yippeeee GOD IS MAGNIFICENTā€¦ Thankyou Lord, Thankyou for loving usā€¦:heart:

Iā€™m going to continue to pray, for the rest of my family, only 1 left that dosent have ears to hear, but he doesnā€™t know, who hes up against, If God says hes going to hear, he willā€¦
:latin_cross::heart::pray:
Dont give up, never give upā€¦
GOD WINS !!

6 Likes

Iā€™m going to go gardening now!! Thanks so much!
Incredible prophecy update tonight!! That Japanese lady!! Awesome is our God!!!

1 Like

Yes she was xxxxā€¦ enjoy planting seeds xx

1 Like