May 2 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Really? Then may I respectfully ask what you do with these verses from Gods Word?
John 12:31; 14:30; 16:11

Satan offered Jesus all the kingdoms of the earth if Jesus would bow down to him. If he wasn’t the ruler of this earth, how could he do that?

3 Likes

Hi Bruce,

The first part of your statement is completely valid as an opinion, which you are entirely entitled to maintain and debate over, in love and good faith, with other members of this fellowship.

The second part of your statement is a misinformed misrepresentation at best and a rather flammable strawman argument at worst.

Whilst not professing to speak for him (my views are my own etc.) JD Farag has never promulgated, nor inferred, the notion that the vaccines for Sars-Covid19 are the literal MOB. Rather he has strongly stated that the vaccines, and by extension the socio-political conditions that have ushered their global application, represent a precursor, a preconditioning and a portentous sign towards the literal fulfilment of end-time prophecy, as per Rev 13 et al.

Yet here you still are, enjoying the full liberty to continue engagement so long as it is in the manner befitting all of us as members of this body under Christ, as exemplified in John 13:

34 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”

Does that mean agree on everything? - not necessarily (see: Paul vs Mark) - however it should provide the aspirational basis for all our interactions here.

Yours In Christ

16 Likes

Doesn’t anyone find it odd that people come to JD Farags OWN website and listen to his sermons, and updates but disagree with what he teaches?

I must be the oddball…if I go to a website that I disagree with the biblical teaching the person does, I LEAVE it. I don’t give commentary on what I disagree with. It’s NOT my page :woman_shrugging:t3:

16 Likes

“Under the power of the state, the Inslee administration is encouraging private organizations and religious institutions to create vaccinated-only sections in their venues.”

3 Likes
3 Likes

Prior to Jesus’ death there was Hades and Paradise also called Abraham’s Bosom. Hades is a holding place for the Day of Judgment. Then hell will be wide open for its condemned.

I would have to agree with ya. Not that my opinion matters, it sounds good to me.

1 Like

Ooooh, I’ve seen where those conversations go. I’ve been smart enough to steer clear of those. Lol

But yeah, I mean, if I’m picking up what you’re laying down on the same wavelength here; this would be what was explained to me. My take is a bit longer. I know, that is a shocker lol.

2 Likes

So good to see you pop up, @BayouBushi.

4 Likes

The great governor here in PA has tied the mask mandate to the vaccination rate, so the unvaccinated “doubters” (as Biden has termed), can be blamed. Biden aims to vaccinate 70% of American adults by July 4 - pennlive.com

4 Likes

That’s a Church of Christ belief. Was the Preacher from that denomination?

We know the thief on the cross that Jesus told would be in paradise with Him never was baptized. It was his Belief that saved him.

Baptism is what happens after you are saved, it’s an act of Obedience, not a requirement of Salvation.

3 Likes

I have not seen all of it. But i focused on random spots. This video indicates the church going through the tribulation and the rational used for that does not seem sound. I would advocate not to spend 6 hours on this video. I would advocate research always. Perhaps if you find various spots of teaching that seem unusual or lacking substance or biblical sound reasoning, it is a way to sample a sense of the overall flavor. What I reference above can be found at these time markers in this video: 2:50:00 to 2:55:15. Blessings.

Thank you, I actually had no intention of spending more than the 2 minutes I did spend on it! As soon as I could find the author of the Documentary I went and looked to see their belief.

My spirit didn’t mesh with their beliefs so I quit. :blush:

1 Like

Greetings CN. There are those that feel the tribulation starts out in Rev chapter 13. From my understanding over the years…chapter 13 is at the midpoint. The trib launches with the AC making a deal with the many (Dan 9:27). I don’t believe the False Prophet comes on the scene until nearing the midpoint. If the rapture occurs prior to any seal release at all, then there is nothing to look for. For we won’t know or see it. But as we see all these things occurring now, I believe it is certainly a heads up and a revealing of things to come. Blessings.

He sure does! He gives authority for the ruler of this world, Satan, to do his evil works.

Have you read the Book of Job? Satan asked God if he could have His servant, Job. God told him, yes, but you cannot kill him.
Noticed the word ASKED?

3 Likes

Amen and Amen :slight_smile: Bless you brother :slight_smile:

1 Like

Jesus defeated Satan by rising again from the grave. Satan thought he’d won when Jesus was crucified. He thought he had defeated God Almighty. He hadn’t, so it was back to the drawing board for him…to keep as many humans from the Gospel as he can!
Trust me on this…Satan is alive and well on planet earth.

2 Likes

God NEVER relinquished His authority! He ALLOWS Satan to do the things he does…just as God ALLOWS us to have free will.

Of course Satan is a liar…he’s the Father of Lies.

5 Likes

You don’t make any sense. God didn’t GIVE this world to Satan…it’s Satans home if you will and God ALLOWS him to do what he will.

You make it sound like Satan is gone, defeated at Calvary and never heard from again. If that were the case, then why isn’t every human on the planet good, kind, loving, caring? Where would be the sin that lost people needed to be saved from?

2 Likes

Not odd no… Quite predictable actually. That’s the boldness of Darkness these days.

And why we should not take the bait.

dont take bait 2

19 Likes