May 28, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Unsubscribe Unfollow and Unfriend The World 👍

Wonderful and timely topic J.D. I thought of another “god” being currently worshiped, the god of social media. One sad aspect of the Jews released from the Bondage of Egypt was that although they were freed from Egypt, they took Egypt along with them, in their hearts.

11 Likes

So glad you enjoyed this one!! You’ll sing like an angel in perfect harmony in our Heavenly choir! And . . . If I can sing like an angel too??? That would be one of my jobs of choice! :smiley: and since we’ll have forever and ever, amen, I’d like to play the fiddle too!!

7 Likes
9 Likes
5 Likes
2 Likes

Has anyone experience cash withdrawal obstacles? Making us own nothing and be happy!

7 Likes

This world, we can’t even enjoy going anywhere for fun. The beach, parks like Disneyland, movies, even going shopping which, we have to do we have to worry. No matter where we live or where we go, we now have to worry about bullets flying all over by unhappy, disgruntled people. The 7 year tribulation is going to be so much worse. Yes, our treasures must be in Heaven with Jesus. Waiting for that trumpet to blow and for Jesus the Rapture, for Jesus to take us out of here. Come quickly Jesus.

12 Likes

30 May 2023

----------------------

----------------------

From the Directors of Died Suddenly’: Final Days’ Exposing the Scientific Technological Elite and their desire to become gods. The Covid pandemic was the test run for an even more sinister plot to come.

10 Likes

So it is as We move forward as the Bride. Listen to His Voice! Halleluiah

From John the Friend.

John 3

29The bride belongs to the bridegroom. The friend of the bridegroom stands and listens for him, and is overjoyed to hear the bridegroom’s voice. That joy is mine, and it is now complete. 30He must increase; I must decrease.

So hold on to him a little tighter for when we take off it will be amazing and the RPMs will be at the Red Line!.

“Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus and our being gathered to Him, we ask you brothers, not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by some prophecy report or letter supposed to have come from us saying that the Day of the Lord has already come. Don’t let any one deceive you in any way for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.” (2 Thes 2:1-3)

Maranatha

9 Likes

Hey there Debora @deborahutchens,

After reading your post all I can say is: You must be living right!
Jesus told us that if we love Him, the world would hate us because it hated Him. And He said we would be blessed for our witness.

So, even though it’s tough to always be the odd man out and people are mean, keep living for Jesus. Show the world Who Jesus is in every word you speak and in everything you do. And hang in there, He’s calling us home soon! Meanwhile, we pray and plant seeds.

May God bless you and keep you, Debora. Shalom.
:heart: gr

16 Likes

A couple years ago we had to get a new washing machine… Man! I wish I had my old one. I have to add water by hand to get enough water in tub to wash my clothes. And it’s so loud!
Of course, it’s probably really good at spying on us, lol.

Older is often waymobetta! Fact.

17 Likes

Dear brother, yes this happened to me. About two months ago I went to deposit and withdraw a few thousand or so… she asked me what it was for and my employment . I looked at her like she was crazy. Wells Fargo.
I think this was after the first bank went south , the one in CA.
I can attest it’s happening .
I told my husband as my instinct and desire was to start getting all the money out and not deal with any of this. But he would rather put his head in the sand denying it’s happening.
The whole world is just like the Bible says it would be… like the days of Noah and Lot where everything goes on as if nothing is happening and yet for us we see it all happening and know the time is short. Praise God He is bringing more with him than the 8 in Noah’s time!

19 Likes

“Ask the Lord to expose any deep-seated sin in Your life. JESUS is Coming!”

Alan Brayshaw

11 Likes

“This is Not the time to be on the fence. The bridegroom spits the Lukewarm out.”

Alan Brayshaw

10 Likes

" The Lord Loves a generous person. Their cup overflows."

Alan Brayshaw

8 Likes

Thank you GR! So sweet! Love that birthday emoji! :grinning: Thanks for your encouraging words! Can’t be much longer before we go home…Marantha! :raised_hands::airplane:

6 Likes

Yes it is! :rofl:

3 Likes

We are securely in His mighty Hands, focus on Him and not the storm. Do not prepare for earthly events, prepare for our departure to meet with our Savior, Jesus Christ! Woo hoo! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heartbeat:

10 Likes

I went to the bank to make a withdrawal a couple of months ago when there were banks failing and the teller said “ you have some people to pay?” I just nodded bc eventually that will be true I assume.
I thought at the time that the banks were worried that people would start a run on the banks. But I guess I was wrong. I didn’t think it was any of her business and wanted to say so. I guess now I will.

7 Likes

To unfollow, unsubscribe,or generally unplug would stop me hearing from JD! Absolutely not! He speaks truth.

5 Likes