May 28, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Unsubscribe Unfollow and Unfriend The World šŸ‘

Full Video: Bible Prophecy Update

Resources : here - updated with transcript

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_2: explains why those who have severed their attachments to this world will instead be tethered to what awaits them in heaven.

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update. Posts unrelated to THIS Prophecy Update will be removed without warning.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

22 Likes

28 May 2023

Many are still hold out hope in this world to turn aroundā€¦

--------------------

--------------------

Note: Elon Musk may in future create a chip to be on human forehead as MOTB prototype. Just watch this spaceā€¦

12 Likes

This past month decided to disconnect my cable TV service because I realized it had become an expensive, unhealthy distraction from all that really mattersā€¦Jesus.
I still have the ability to view an occasional movie, get the news, listen to my radioā€¦but most importantly spend much more quality time with and for the Lord.

Iā€™m yearning and aching for Jesusā€™ returnā€¦to rescue me from the evil that is taking over hearts and minds.
Maranatha Lordā€¦PLEASE come quickly

33 Likes

Blessings JDF family. Just wanted to drop this update from within this past week on red heifer update. Blessings :slight_smile:

PS ā€“ Considerations for April 2024 sacrifice timing potential / CBN skeptical about temple / Links to Chinaā€¦

What mght be viewed as social artificats are:

a) interesting developments evolving in CBN attitudes towards any significance of red heifer and 3rd temple.
b) China distraction (or perhaps there are aspects to China in our era that might have relevance relating to Israel and end times).

Just some thoughts. Blessings guys.

13 Likes

29 May 2023

This afternoon on my way to pick someone, I saw this prophetic wordā€¦

----------------------

1 John 2 prep sermon for this week and next week:

----------------------

Today it is a talk about nano technology stuff, Dr Ana mentioned this guy: The merger of man and machine is ongoing

Dr. Ian Akyildiz - Injecting Programmable mRNA Bio Nano Scale Machines

Supporting materials for reading:

Stew Peters To Release Documentary Of The Year TOMORROW! : ā€˜FINAL DAYSā€™ Coming TOMORROW! The Transhumanist Documentaryā€¦

8 Likes
13 Likes

The truth which helps keep me sane in the face of the madness.

7 Likes

Just canā€™t :heart: the madness. Everyday feels like we are living in the Twighlight Zone! Just give us Jesus!

12 Likes

Blessing to Pastor JD and all there in Kaneohe. This point especially spoke to me. . . I was especially grateful for the mention of our young people! Speaking into their lives has been especially challenging. The millennials in my life have been unable to consider that Jesus is coming SOON! Pastor JDā€™s mention of God preparing us for our role in the Kingdom for eternity offered me another point that I can share with them. THANK YOU!

17 Likes

I really loved Pastor JDā€™s prophecy update yesterday! I could relate in so many ways. When he talked about how the world will hate usā€¦I work at a doctorā€™s office and am the only believer there. No doubt that my coworkers donā€™t like me. My birthday was 3 weeks ago and I didnā€™t get a card signed by my coworkers, like everybody else does. I certainly feel like an outcast, as I am not privy to much and am always ā€œthe last one to know.ā€ I could expound, but wonā€™t. I live alone and have no friends. My family members rarely call me. I have to call them. Pastor JDā€™s church has been my church for 4 years. I cannot find a local church that preaches/teaches the ENTIRE gospel!
Everything I own is old. Why? Because I am not tethered to this world! I own a 23 year old car, a 23 year old house, and my washer/dryer is 23 years old! I just maintainā€¦Even so, come quickly, Lord Jesus!

33 Likes

Pray youā€™ll be encouraged always as you walk through this world as a wayfaring stranger. We walk with you. You have brothers and sisters here, and . . .

18 Likes

Thank you! :heart:

8 Likes

Happy Belated Birthday Deborah @deborahutchens :birthday: :bouquet: :hibiscus: :balloon:
Everything I own is old as well, I also just try to take care of them and maintain too. You certainly are not alone, am praying for you :pray:

15 Likes

Thanks Sherry. Itā€™s nice to know that there are other like-minded believers and that Iā€™m not alone.

15 Likes

Thank You Pastor.
We are free from all attachments of this world. Praise God our treasures are in heaven. To be with Jesus is my biggest gain in my life.
We drive a 1991 Honda Accord that Mike keeps running very well.

Deborah, no one cares or checks on us. We are both old. Thatā€™s ok, we have to depend on Jesus for everything and I mean many times Jesus does miraculous things, one thing after another!
When we have only Jesus to turn to in our time of great need, this is when He demonstrates the wonders of His Love that can ONLY come from Him. I have 100% confidence that He will provide whatever we need.

27 Likes

Wow Susan! :flushed: A 1991 Honda! Thatā€™s amazing that itā€™s in such good condition! Repair costs are better than monthly payments & higher taxes/insurance, for sure! God is so good and He has entrusted us with vehicles, and as long as we maintain and take care of them, He will take care of us and will provide. In heaven, we wonā€™t need cars, thankfully. Thanks for sharing and may God continue to bless you!

16 Likes

May we all celebrate your next birthday in Heaven with Jesus!!!

13 Likes

Yes! Amen to that! :raised_hands::airplane::pray:

10 Likes

@deborahutchens we all stand together as we keep looking up, Sister. :revolving_hearts:

13 Likes

Ahhā€¦ you hit home for this old Southern raised girl. This is a song from my past. I donā€™t know the new ones. I sung it perfectly off key, just as I always do, while I patted my foot in time. :grinning:

Pastor JD said that God is tuning up (pun intended) our life skills here for our big performance in Heaven. I have a strong inclination of what yoursā€™ will be.

Blessings

9 Likes