May 30 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Thank you. It’s a difficult night. Hope I can sleep and have a fresh mind in the morning to talk to the lawyer.

5 Likes

Yes it is. Thank you for your prayers.

3 Likes

I thought two things of this article. It could be spot on or it could be propaganda to get people to want to take the Moderna vaccine. I looked into the article’s publisher - State of the Nation - a little further and all of its articles on Israel seem to be pro-Palestinian/anti-Israel. This is not to say that the anti-Israel leaning makes the other information on vaccinations assumed wrong, but it makes me less likely to trust this source. Thank you for sharing it though and I appreciate your shared Bible verse and encouraging words on healing and for Pastor Farag. Much aloha to you.

2 Likes

This interview worth your time!

7 Likes

I really believe we are going to see a two-tier class system - those who are vaccinated will have priveliges and those that don’t have the vaccine will become second-class citizens. It is starting to happen in Australia - not sure whether it is happening in your part of the world?QANTAS rewards covid-vaccinated travellers

7 Likes

I was going to reply to JD with an email before the last update, but I am concerned about others I am responsible for. Many defense contractors 2 weeks ago sent out a memo stating that you get the vax by June 1st or be placed in a database and be made to wear a mask indefinitely while at the office.

While outright eugenics is often the mode, it seems that what is not being looked at is a furthering of the sterilization efforts. It would be interesting to have an outcome paper on each vax type and how it effects sperm and egg production and embryos. Then it is just a wait game to have attrition of this generation, while vaccinating the infants and within less than 5 years you have a die off, sterilization and a generation incapable of reproducing. We know testosterone levels are down substantially worldwide.

8 Likes

Please consider the following not something I advocate, but contemplate from their side of the equation:

The rich and powerful are aging.
Their offspring are in jeopardy caused by 9 billion eaters.
The genome project finished mapping the human genome almost two decades ago.
Gene editing tools such as CRISPR have arrived and is not out of the reach of the common person to acquire.

Look around at the social decay. I was at a public park yesterday and a T shirt worn by a man who was with family members to include children had on it: “Your daughter likes anal sex.” My wife, a believer, said “a beautiful day, being outdoors wonderful and now just filth and it is everywhere.” She holds her tongue and reserves her opinion, but not at this. This just another sign of the times and level of decay.

It also puts a strain on loving your neighbor as self and makes anyone with the Holy Spirit just want to stay home and barricade the doors.

Imagine you are rich, powerful and you do not have Jesus as Lord and Saviour. What we are witnessing, and we are all witnesses, should be expected by those who are killing us off. We look at it with disgust and that it has evil origins, which it does.

However, the way general society is as exampled and how the church is failing to set an example onto all of the world of loving one another as stated by Jesus, just seems to me to be a natural progression as our world population count reaches critical mass of what many say is 12 billion people.

This is not a defense for evil or an argument to have an open mind. However, what they do to us, is entirely logical.

Because we are not united. Because the body and bride is fragmented and idle. Because we do not stand shoulder to shoulder in love as we were told to by our Lord, then how can we expect there to be any amount of accountability by those seeking to kill us?

If evil is to be opposed, if corruption exposed, Eph 5:11, then how is this to be if we do not unite? Do you remember the Amish schoolhouse shooting. The Amish gathered around the building after the event, prayed over it and burned it to the ground. The point is it was then committed to history as a hate crime against a people of peace and faith.

IF we do not unite; IF we do not stand together; IF we just keeping tally of the body count and the gross atrocities are nothing more than content to contemplate; IF we do not rise up and say hear the cries of your bride; THEN how is the corruption ever to be exposed? The atrocities are simply cataloged as outliers having bad reactions to a vax and not an all out war on the souls of humanity.

This is why congregating and not forsaking the assembly is of utmost importance at this time.

8 Likes

@John1335 , my first post on infertility by the Last American Vagabond video has details on it. Abt 2 hrs plus long video. Proofs are given there.

2 Likes

Interesting reading your post , my mum has had two jabs of Oxford/AstraZeneca in march and April , she is 76 tried to explain gently not to take it but insisted , mum has had no side effects at all YET … but as you say maybe it was the saline …

3 Likes

@John1335 , the sad fact is churches will never unite due to differing doctrines and traditions. On top of that the Holy Spirit says there will be a falling away from truth amongst churches. We already have false Christians (tares) and false ministers in pulpit which cause us not to be cautious and have no fellowship with them.

I personally believe that global depopulation / genocide has started in 2020 onwards with covid-19 plus other future pandemics which will come. Vaccine is one bio weapon to kill humans for good as Ps JD have shared.

The current world population is now 7869435000 or 7.8 Billion roughly today. I think the globalist are not waiting for the earth ballooned to 10 Billion people or more. Today’s sermon confirm what I was thinking about this.

I had a hard time figuring how the False Prophet gonna microchip that amount of people within the Great Tribulation period which is 3.5 years remaining.

My hypothesis is the globalist will need to reduce the population massively. Agenda 2030 has plans for that population control. 500 million people or under makes chipping MOTB easier and faster in my opinion.

Bill Gates of hell’s dream is to vaccinate every single person in this earth, and we are seeing that process going on.

We need to remember bible prophecy must come true and be fulfilled.

8 Likes

This was so beautiful I cried throughout - Thankyou Pastor JD for your utter and undeniable sincerity and love and I share your prayers for the many who are hurting today. How wonderful is our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. The more we hurt and are broken the more we are blessed and uplifted by our Lord. :dove::pray::dove:

16 Likes

@hiway280z could you please explain what is meaning of saline? Thanks.

1 Like

@dlcv

Saline (also known as saline solution) is a mixture of sodium chloride in water and has a number of uses in medicine.[1] Applied to the affected area it is used to clean wounds, help remove contact lenses, and help with dry eyes.[2] By injection into a vein it is used to treat dehydration such as from gastroenteritis and diabetic ketoacidosis.[2][1]

Or maybe it’s …

Like a placebo is anything that seems to be a “real” medical treatment – but isn’t. It could be a pill, a shot, or some other type of “fake” treatment.

5 Likes

It’s Rockefellers Phase 4. With a 30% death rate. Sickening.

2 Likes

Oh, @catfaire ! :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray: As I pray for you, be reassured that the most important credential that they can never strip away from you is your eternal place in the family and the kingdom of God. Meanwhile, God be with you to guide, comfort, and protect you.:cherry_blossom:

6 Likes

I am so sorry, @LDHW , and I can relate with you in my concern for far too many in my family who may not be saved. :hibiscus:

4 Likes

Thanks so much for your insights — I appreciate you taking the time to share your findings!
Have a beautiful day and God’s Peace be with you.

Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. Resist him, firm in your faith, knowing that the same kinds of suffering are being experienced by your brotherhood throughout the world. 1 Peter 5:8-9
Another interesting article:
Mass Vaccination Triggers Spike in Cases, Deaths

3 Likes

@anon43521308

You are so very kind…thank you :two_hearts: .

1 Like

Wow–take a listen:

4 Likes