May 30 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Bible Prophecy Update: What’s The World Coming To?

Resources/Links: Here

Pastor JD has a message of hope in light of what the world is coming to.

Please Note: This is a temporary low-resolution video - it will be replaced by a higher/normal resolution video later today.

Warning: This Bible Prophecy Update contains scenes of graphic emotion which some viewers may find refreshing.

33 Likes

Thank You soo much for all the work the tech crew does!

24 Likes

Thank you @Photofr and praise God for their commitment and perseverance. We should seek to remember in prayer all those behind the scenes of JD’s Ministry, this forum and all those in the world who work behind the scenes for God’s glory.

30 Likes

Thank you Ps JD for boldly sharing vaccine testimonies. This is a sad truth but it will serve as a warning to us all.

Live soon, can watch later if you choose

https://www.rt.com/usa/525209-houston-emplyees-vaccine-mandate/

10 Likes

I printed out the following bible verse a couple years ago and hung it on my wall where I can see it throughout the day.
“For I will restore health to you And heal you of your wounds,’ says the LORD,” Jeremiah 30:17
When I am feeling under the weather, or I know of someone who needs a prayer of healing, I go to this verse and include it in my prayer to our heavenly Father.
I know there are many other healing verses to turn to in times of illness, whether physical or spiritual, but this is my go-to verse.
On days when I feel most vulnerable, I ask the Lord to help me in believing His promise to me/us. The Lord has ALWAYS been my Physician, the One I turn to first in ALL things.
He is Jehovah Rapha, “the LORD who heals.” And even if there is no healing, I trust in what He decides for my life, for, after all, I am His creation, He knows me better than I even know myself.
He works ALL things for good to those who love Him, to those being called according to His purpose.
With that said, I read this interesting post this morning, somewhat related to the Pastor’s message–as to what is going on?!
I refer to Pastor as the weeping Pastor, as of late. I feel his emotional heart is a reflection of the Holy Spirit’s feeling over what is happening during these days of distress.
We love you Pastor, praying for you always.
Anyways, here is the link: God Bless All
https://stateofthenation.co/?p=67276

20 Likes

Mahalo Pastor JD!
You are the only one I know of that is going where others dare not to!
The Truth is the Truth and it’s sad that other Pastors try to side step the issues/warning at hand.

The replies you read are hard to hear, but it serves as a warning.
God bless those that were affected and shared their trials.

The Keoki guidelines are very clear as to what is about to happen…pray for those that have taken the JAB…hoping this winter won’t be as bad as the wicked ones hope it will be!

15 Likes

There IS nano magnetic particles in the jab. Supposedly added to guide the material injected into the DNA… Superparamagnetic nanoparticle delivery of DNA vaccine - PubMed

9 Likes

Hi again,

Yes, mine was one of the many emails of the total, and just a little bit later I heard of another case. One who had the vaccine, the next day had a nosebleed that would not go away, went in for treatment for it, they couldn’t get it to stop. The very next day, she died.
I’m sure I will witness and hear of many more like it.

As for those who took it under duress, I must say the following:
No one can force you to take it without your consent. In the end, no matter what the pressures are, it will still be YOU who is agreeing to accept it. No one can ‘make you,’ unless they literally grab you, tie you down, and insert the needle as you struggle to pry away. Now is the time for folks to grow a spine, unless they want to wake up dead or paralyzed in the middle of the night when they used to jump up to use the potty instead.

Personally, JD, I have been watching these for over half a year and have never felt that you came across as angry or resentful or anything else like that. I notice a lot of passion over the topics, and that is a good thing! I see that what you hate is not those who take the injections, but the injections themselves for what they are doing to the people. And rightly so! I don’t know how anyone can come to any other conclusion. They may be imposing that upon what they hear because they don’t want to hear it or something to that effect.

Keep it up, it’s doing good.

P.S. It’s closer to the end of the 7 years, not the beginning or before it starts. How will we manage? Just wait! You’ll see.

God bless and love to you!

26 Likes

Thank you Pastor for a heartwarming sermon. I read about the vaccines that if they gave the shots and everyone died, many would not take it, of course. The article said many of the shots they give are saline and no one knows who gets that or the real thing. Of course, the evil ones would take the saline if showing the world, look it is safe as I am taking it. That makes sense to me.

15 Likes

Pastor JD. I don’t know if you read these. You probably just don’t have time. I watched your prophecy update today. You are the real thing. You tell the truth, and display real emotion. I can’t imagine what it takes to be as bold and focused as you are on the truth. I will keep praying for you, your family, and the continuation of your ministry which stands out there, IMHO, for preaching the truth. While other pastors in North America are being put in jail, you continue to stand up each week and soldier on. I love the truth and I respect bravery. You deliver both and I give all praise to our Lord Jesus Christ for choosing you for this ministry. Thanking you for accepting the job.

All along, I have seen the parallels between the covid situation and things unfolding in the past to allow Totalitarianism to take a stronghold, as happened in Western culture during the Hitler regime.

I don’t live in Hawaii, but as your sister in Christ from across the 49th parallel, watching your tears brought my tears today, because I understand what is going on. I’ll keep praying.

Currently I’m going through my own battles, spiritual battles, due to telling the truth, and standing up for someone who was being bullied by those who profess to believe in social justice, when they don’t. Teachers’ unions. What can I say?

I need prayer too. I’m being attacked for standing up for an indigenous elder teaching in our school. Residential schools weren’t bad enough I guess. I have a meeting with a lawyer tomorrow morning to push back against a false accusation from a student, who happens to be the daughter of the Vice President of our union who wanted the course cancelled. She is going after my teaching certificate.

I stayed home for months because I didn’t want to catch covid. I’m 63 years old. I retired. I prayed about my choice to stay home and offered myself up for service to our lord after listening to one of your sermons. Within days I was called and asked to come back and work at the school, so I went.

I was talking to people about the vaccine, gently, carefully, explaining why I wasn’t taking it. They were listening. Now, I’m sidelined at home, waiting to talk to a lawyer due to a false accusation. Spiritual warfare. I need prayer.

It has been painful. Teaching has been my life; it’s part of my identity. I understand the dynamics of bullying, the power dynamics. I studied psychology. However, I studied the Bible before I studied psychology. My hope is in my lord Jesus Christ.

I believe this is a spiritual battle and I need support. I’m asking the spiritual warriors to please pray for me so that I can go back to school and be a good witness for Christ.

42 Likes

Praying for you sweet sister!:heart::heart::pray::pray:

4 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.org/frontline-news/dr-zelenko-calls-child-vaccine-mandate-coercive-human-experimentation-crimes-against-humanity

4 Likes

Today’s message(s) were both somber and sobering. Having a heart for Christ and the lost are of utmost importance as we’re dilated to 9 and counting, my dear fellow sisters and brothers in Christ.

:place_of_worship: :muscle:t2: Prayers & kudos to Farag, the tech team and all pastors/ministries preaching the Truth, spreading the Gospel and speaking of Bible prophecy in these the last days.

*An update to a previous comment I posted about my father-in-law. He was ill, elderly and took the jab. He had a massive stroke and blood clot in the brain…his funeral was today and I don’t know where his soul was ushered to :cry: :broken_heart: . I also shared this to Farag’s email request of Vaccine deaths and injuries.

Blessings & Maranatha :revolving_hearts:

21 Likes

I work as an inpatient medical coder and I’ve seen many patients coming in with major health problems not long after their COVID vaccines. Rarely is anything ever attributed to a vaccine side effect. It is so sad - I believe even physicians have been deceived (if not just silenced).

In regards to nanoparticals - yes, the vaccines definitely have them. I saw an article in one of my professional trade magazines talking about the new Novavax “vaccine” coming out and the new outpatient procedural code to use when this does come out. It says it right there - spike protein nanoparticals. They don’t even try to hide it.

91304 Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) (coronavirus disease [COVID-19]) vaccine, recombinant spike protein nanoparticle, saponin-based adjuvant, preservative free, 5 mcg/0.5mL dosage, for intramuscular use

12 Likes

I forgot to mention I don’t know if you have seen the video of Bill Gates talking about the next pandemic and he said there will be one. He said it would be worse and “it would get everyone’s attention” I am thinking also when people get the booster in a year for this jab more may get the real deal and not the saline.

12 Likes

just had a thought. does anyone know how much is recorded about the shot one takes, like in their medical record or on the card they have given people to show which brand they took and how many doses etc? I wonder if each individual shot has a serial number or something of its own that is tracked. thanks if anyone has info.

3 Likes

My dear sister…I am very, very sorry to hear about your father-in-law. I’m sorry to say I also have loved ones whose eternal destinies are unknown. My heart goes out to you. I feel that I will be inadequate in saying this but you have as many :hugs: as you can handle, as well as prayers. :heart:

9 Likes

You just had a prayer sent for you. Satan does not want any of us to speak out . Jesus does want us to so, we speak out. Again, I pray all will be a happy ending for you.

catfaire
May 31

Pastor JD. I don’t know if you read these. You probably just don’t have time. I watched your prophecy update today. You are the real thing. You tell the truth, and display real emotion. I can’t imagine what it takes to be as bold and focussed as you are on the truth. I will keep praying for you, your family, and the continuation of your ministry which stands out there, IMHO, for preaching the truth. While other pastors in North America are being put in jail, you continue to stand up each week and soldier on. I love the truth and I respect bravery. You deliver both and I give all praise to our Lord Jesus Christ for choosing you for this ministry. Thanking you for accepting the job.

All along, I have seen the parallels between the covid situation and things unfolding in the past to allow Totalitarianism to take a stronghold, as happened in Western culture during the Hitler regime.

I don’t live in Hawaii, but as your sister in Christ from across the 49th parallel, watching your tears brought my tears today, because I understand what is going on. I’ll keep praying.

Currently I’m going through my own battles, spiritual battles, due to telling the truth, and standing up for someone who was being bullied by those who profess to believe in social justice, when they don’t. Teachers’ unions. What can I say?

I need prayer too. I’m being attacked for standing up for an indigenous elder teaching in our school. Residential schools weren’t bad enough I guess. I have a meeting with a lawyer tomorrow morning to push back against a false accusation from a student, who happens to be the daughter of the Vice President of our union who wanted the course cancelled. She is going after my teaching certificate.

I stayed home for months because I didn’t want to catch covid. I’m 63 years old. I retired. I prayed about my choice to stay home and offered myself up for service to our lord after listening to one of your sermons. Within days I was called and asked to come back and work at the school, so I went.

I was talking to people about the vaccine, gently, carefully, explaining why I wasn’t taking it. They were listening. Now, I’m sidelined at home, waiting to talk to a lawyer due to a false accusation. Spiritual warfare. I need prayer.

It has been painful. Teaching has been my life; it’s part of my identity. I understand the dynamics of bullying, the power dynamics. I studied psychology. However, I studied the Bible before I studied psychology. My hope is in my lord Jesus Christ.

I believe this is a spiritual battle and I need support. I’m asking the spiritual warriors to please pray for me so that I can go back to school and be a good witness for Christ.

11 Likes

This is a painful blow, indeed. :disappointed: Praying for you, Catherine.

6 Likes