May 7, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- New A.I. Old Lie

I have seen that grim reaper video a couple times and it is strange and hilarious. I haven’t heard anybody give an explanation for it yet.

2 Likes

2 part teaching by Billy Crone

They have quite a bit of concerning doctrine and much is actually not biblical.

They follow the teachings of a woman named Ellen G White.

3 Likes

I’m sorry @Susan.

That’s so sad. But you stood for truth and maybe God can eventually soften his heart. :pray:

3 Likes

They still don’t get it, Trump is a deceiver! LOL

Update: Olive Tree Ministries posted it in Youtube and Rumble channel today

4 Likes

Elon Musk is not your friend.He is now ‘warning ’ people about the terrible things that the makers of AI are doing, in a recent interview with T. Carlson.
He wants a stop or a halt to AI’ until we discover more about it’- for at least 6 months.
WHY? Because he is developing his own version of CHAT GTP and is at least 6 months behind the Google version!

6 Likes

LOL, he is WEF Young Global Leader as well. That’s why I am suspicious of him. He supports part of WEF initiatives and projects.

There was a rumor he bought Twitter is to create an X App, kind of China’s WeChat App used for chat/shop/pay.

2 Likes

So sorry Susan that you face such ongoing harassement…but greater by far! Is he who is in you than he who is Ron,
My sister and a new age sister in law hate me and for years tormented me. Because i loved mum i was vulnerable and couldn’t fight back. Once mum went to glory …i am free ftom them thank God. Mind you the enemy just finds another way to attack but you may well be the lifht that leads Ron and your suster in law out of their darkness

4 Likes

12 May 2023

I am posting this 6 hour long lecture on Gnosticism: if you are tight in time, you only listen to Session 1: Introduction to Gnosticism. The time stamps are listed in the description.

SECTION TIMES
0:00 - Opening
2:14 - Session 1: Introduction to Gnosticism
39:33 - Session 2: Manuscripts of the New Testament vs. The Gnostic Gospels from Nag Hammadi
1:18:39 - Session 3: Were Jesus and Mary Magdelene Married?
2:08:11 - Session 4: Enlightened Gnostics and Misogynistic Christians?
2:57:54 - Session 5: Neither Lord nor Christ?
4:08:18 - Session 6: What Really Happened at the Council of Nicae?
4:42:31 - Session 7: The Conspiratorial Logic of The DaVinci Code and Jesus Bloodline Theorists
5:14:18 - Session 8: Assessing the Gospel of Judas Frenzy

-------------------

Pastor JD offers encouragement to those who wrestle with how much longer it will be before the rapture in the midst of the unspeakable evil that’s increasingly worsening.

-------------------

3 Likes

Hot take tbh.

3 Likes

Jan’s recent upload came on my YouTube feed.
I didn’t watch it because she’s has Jack Hibbs on and disappointedly Dr. David Reagan.

Add to that that Joni Lamb on her table talk program had a Lance Wallnau with a few other guests just yesterday and in the recent past Shawn Boltz.

( reminder that Charlie Kirk who also was just on Jack Hibbs Happening Now about the Tower of Babel also hosted Lance Wallnau on TPUSA)

AN INFILTRATION OF THE NAR to say the least.

Do not tell me they aren’t being an influence…. The NAR tentacles reach deep !

3 Likes

Comment 2…
Billy Crone just did the next voodoo teaching in his series.
He focused a lot on false teachers and interestingly mentioned over and over Paula White and showed clips of her babbling in so called tongues among other clips.

I could not stand as he hammered the point to expose these people without inquiring about his appearance on Tim Thompson’s Our Watch which opened with that clip of Paula White and Trump .

I posted a comment right after I watched it on his recent voodoo video and now it’s not there as I was going to screenshot a copy here.

In my post I referenced him being on Our Watch, yet exposing Paula White and if he at least went to Tim privately about his endorsing Paula White.
I explained I appreciate his videos but didn’t understand the contradiction being done. I acknowledged maybe he was trying to just get on any platform to reach people with the truth also pointing out his appearance a few months ago on Joni Lamb Table Talk and how she then has Jesse Duplantis and Joyce Meyer on recently.

Guess they deleted it ??? Can the channel you post on delete the comments they don’t like , anyone know as I’m not to savvy on how that works :woman_facepalming:

Because it WAS there. ( it was the first comment posted. ) Wow!
I’m kind of offended.
I mean are we going to expose just some or all ?

I just reposted this :

5 Likes

Sorry everyone,

Just wanted to add the following:

Most of you know this topic of false teachers and linking of many once reputable pastors with those in the NAR/ WOF / Dominionism gets me on a soap box as it bothers me probably more than most.

So first if anyone is annoyed or offended by me, I apologize.
I can’t apologize though for what I believe about how much of an issue I think this is.

If in these days we are to watch for and expose deception then it should all be brought to light.
ANY deception, or anyone or anything that sniffs of deception should at least be open for discussion as sometimes it’s not truly a deception and then myself or whoever can be corrected on that misperception.

I think this is why it seems JD has been ostracized from so many because he discusses what is all going on, The who’s, the why’s, the what’s etc.
Any Christian should be respected with that option.

Just sharing my heart as these issues are rather frustrating to watch unfold in more and more churches no less.

I probably need to talk with God like JD when he brought up how so many pastors aren’t preaching Bible prophecy……Give it over to God , Stephanie, don’t get so upset , Stephanie :sweat:

14 Likes

Is this on YouTube? I believe they are able to delete comments. I can’t keep up with so many videos so I really need to limit myself to less than a handful, many of who have their own sites but I believe the channel owner is able to delete comments. Don’t hold me to it though …

No apologies are needed. I understand where you are coming from. I went through the frustrations to the point where I couldn’t do anything other than pray for those individuals. As much as I was once so deceived, they are too, yet, pastors are to be held accountable. I pray that you do receive a response as it is a legit concern.

7 Likes

Shalom to you too. I have been listening to his videos for some years. He is a strong follower of Jesus and he has really good information. It is really nice to meet you. Jesus bless you!

2 Likes

Good advice. It just gets to be too much to not just watch but filter.
I’m awful at taking breaks from it all but I know I need to more and likely just cut out much of what and who I think I need to tune in to.

Yes, it’s on YouTube. When I posted yesterday it said comment added.

I went in under my YouTube account and found all my posts but the most recent they had listed was May 7th.

Thank you for the encouragement too :smiling_face:

4 Likes
3 Likes

Yes, YouTube/Rumble/Bitchute/Odessy et al channel owners can allow/disallow/delete comments.

Brother Tyler of Gen2434 does that frequently on those who disrupt the discussion threads there.

Some listeners were bothered by that “all-seeing snake eye” in Jack Hibbs sessions:

3 Likes

Agreed, I also believe this first round of jabs had several goals, First, I think some lots were actally saline to use as a control sample. Then from the data they could adjust (comparing the adverse side effects) for the next round to come. Second, to test compliance. Yes, I beleive we “purebloods” are in their tracking database as well. Attached to the data gleaned from our social media and other information to address the reluctance and rejection reasons. For myself, one thing I learned from the past 3 years, is the level of fear people had, the masks (which were useless against such a tiny virus) with people wearing them outside and alone in their cars, demonstated how terrified they were of death. How many that do not know Jesus.
How exciting these days are, its like the anticipation for a great vacation or waiting for a loved one to visit…only better.

7 Likes

To you as well, Not sure he believes in Pre-trib but he does have a good delivery of helpful information. Either way very interesting information may the Lord bless you and yours as well.

Maranatha

It amazes me that the Church did little to stop the infiltration, most of the remnant understands its unlikely we shall see a true wakening of the Church and turning back to Jesus as the only way.

How close will we be to fly before the other believers wake up or will it be in that last moment in the twinkling of an eye they see clearly again for the 1st time?

Thanks for sharing, pretty much expect that is all over the church’s nowadays.

1 Timothy 1:7
They want to be teachers of the law, but they do not understand what they are saying or that which they so confidently assert.

Sadly this is expected, but we shall and must keep praying for their eys to open while the day is with us.

Maranatha

5 Likes