My 8-page letter requested by @GR

@GR, I wrote this in simple form so that my youngest reader could read it by themselves. They have never read the Bible.

To all of you that I love so dearly,

I thank you in advance for your attention to what I am about to say. Please take a few minutes to look at the charts and pamphlet. IF you choose not to become saved through grace, then the charts showing what is coming after the saved have been called up to the clouds to meet Jesus will become quite useful. It will NOT be an alien abduction! Aliens are demons.

Proverbs 27: 5-6 “Open rebuke is better than secret love. Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but kisses of an enemy are deceitful.”

Romans 13:11-14 “And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light. 13 Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying. 14 But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.”

Ezekiel 18:23 “Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord GOD: and not that he should return from his ways, and live?”

1 Timothy 2:4-6 “4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.”

We are all eternal beings… we have no end.

Our existence in our earthly bodies is, as God says in James (Jesus’s half brother) 4: 13-14,“…ye that say, To day or to morrow we will go into such a city, and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain: Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor, that appears for a little time, and then vanishes away.”

God is putting this in a way that we see just how short our human life is compared to our infinite existence. The next time you see steam from a pot, watch it, and see how quickly the steam disappears. The emphasis is that we are not guaranteed our next breath, let alone a year from now.

How much time do you think we have?

Let’s set the clock. The clock started its count down on May 14,1948, with Israel becoming a nation again, in a single day, under its own rule. (“o**r shall a nation be born at once?”) Same language and same Word of God, but not entirely the whole of its lands. God has always in all things and at all times kept Israel and Jerusalem as the center of the world. Everything rotates around Jerusalem. God has put His name on this city – quite literally. If you look from space you will see that buildings outline a shape. The shape is the Hebrew letter Aleph. God’s name.

And back to lifespans. Because of Israel’s rebirth, we are told this is the last generation. How long is a generation? People have guessed, using God’s use of numbers, to guess it. As the years tick on since 1948, some number groups, like 40 years (a period used to represent testing or trial), have come and gone. Moses, as inspired by the Holy Spirit writes in Psalms 90:10, this, “The days of our years are threescore and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow: for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.” Translation: 70 – 80 years. How old is Israel today? She turned 75 years old on May14,2023 .

God has said that the rapture (this is when Jesus comes back in the clouds) will happen in perilous times and at a time we do not think that it will. It will come as a thief in the night. BUT, He has also given us quite a bit of signs or things to be looking for as a way to calm us and prepare us for Jesus’s return if we are born again believers.

Many false starts have occurred since 1948. Lucifer is eager to prove God wrong. He still thinks that he will win. He lost once, and he will loss again. Lucifer knows God’s word better than any of us, and isn’t shy about using it against us. His mission is to steal (our hope), kill (our bodies), and destroy (our relationship with God). He will stop at nothing to keep you away from God. Lucifer is the father of lies. He hates you.

It’s go time!

The descriptions of what will be in place just prior to the return of Jesus are all in play – at this time. ALL OF THEM! Here are just 22 of them.

1. Israel is a Nation again.

Isaiah 66: 8b “o**r shall a nation be born at once?

1. Governments / elites call out for Peace and Safety.

1 Thessalonians 5:3 “For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.”

1. Warnings to not let man deceive you.

Matthew 24:4 “And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.”

1. People will make fun of true born-again-believers by saying Jesus will not come back. Mock us.

2 Peter 3:4 “And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.”

2 Thessalonians 2:11 “And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:”

1. Many do not love The Truth-Jesus.

John 14:6 “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”

1. Many think they are “Christians” but are not.

Jesus speaking in Matthew 7:23 “And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.” Iniquity means sin.

1. These “Christians” only want to hear about love and prosperity. They want to hear about the easy things of Christianity. They follow false teachers that tell them “How to live their best life by doing (whatever).

2 Timothy 4: 3-4 “For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.”

1. Some will depart from the faith, giving attention to seducing spirits (demons) and doctrines of demons.

1 Timothy 4:1 “Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;”

1. Beginnings of the demand or command to abstain (stay away from) eating meat.

1 Timothy 4:3 “Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.”

1. Worshiping the creation and not the Creator. Climate change stuff. Romans 1:25 “Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshiped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.”

2. Extreme-Disputes, fights, arguing, doing evil things to someone else.

1 Corinthians 6: 9-10 “9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.” Effeminate means unmanly or a sissy. A guy acting like a girl.

1. Foolish and hurtful lusts. SEE Number 11.

2. Believers of vain babbling (unfounded, unsound) oppositions to God’s true science. Man making up their own science.

1 Timothy 6:20 “O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:”

1. Men & women will be lovers of themselves.

2 Timothy 3:2 “For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,”

1. They will want what other people have and try to get it any way they can. Illegally, if they have to.

2 Timothy 3:2 AS ABOVE.

1. Boasters (they go around telling everyone about how great they are. They are self-centered. It is ALL about THEM.

2 Timothy 3:4 “Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;”

1. People use nasty words to describe God the Father, God the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Colossians 3:8 “But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.”

1. People DO believe in fake gods. These are pagan gods like Thor, Diana, Loki, Ishtar (the Catholic’s Mary) also known as the Queen of Heaven and Easter. The Greek gods such as Zeus, Hermes, and Poseidon. Egyptian gods like Isis (the same as Ishtar. All peoples have her as a pagan goddess, giving her a name in their own language.), Osiris, Geb, and Anubis. The list is very long.

Jeremiah 44:15-18

15”Then all the men which knew that their wives had burned incense unto other gods, and all the women that stood by, a great multitude, even all the people that dwelt in the land of Egypt, in Pathros, answered Jeremiah, saying,

16 As for the word that thou hast spoken unto us in the name of the Lord, we will not hearken unto thee. (hearken means listen to)

17 But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth, to burn incense unto the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem: for then had we plenty of victuals (food), and were well, and saw no evil.

18 But since we left off to burn incense to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, we have wanted all things, and have been consumed by the sword and by the famine.

……………

1. Children will be very disobedient. They do not do as their Mom or Dad tells them to do. They will not respect their parents.

2 Timothy 3:2 SEE ABOVE #14

1. People will not be thankful, but expect everything to be given to them.

2 Thessalonians 3:8 “Neither did we eat any man’s bread for nought (nothing/free); but wrought(worked) with labour and travail night and day, that we might not be chargeable to any of you:”

1. Liars, they can not be trusted, they enjoy lying to get other people in trouble even when the person has not done anything wrong. They hate everyone else. They really hate people who are good people.

2Timothy 3:1, 3 “This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.” “Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,”

1. People acting like they are doing what God wants… like dressing up for a part in a show as a dog and acting like a dog. They are pretending to be Christians.

Matthew 7:21-23 “Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.”

And many more.

Here is the worse one: they choose not to believe that Jesus is the only begotten Son of God Almighty. That He was born by Mary, grew up, and at the age of 30, began teaching the Jewish people about himself. The Jewish leaders were angry because they thought Jesus was there to steal their jobs. The Jewish leaders had Jesus beat up very badly, and then yelled at the main leader (Roman governor) to kill Jesus in the most painful way that they knew how to kill a man. They pulled out his beard hair, hit him in the face over and over again, they took a vine that had long thorns on it and made a circle, then pushed it down on Jesus’s head as the thorns dug into his head and face. They took a whip with metal or bone barbs (like hooks for fishing) on each of the ropes of the whip that dug out Jesus’s skin every time they hit him. They hit him at least 39 times with this whip. They took a stick with barbs and hit him over the head many times. It was said that a person could not recognized Jesus just by looking at him. Jesus lost a lot of blood. He was THE perfect sacrifice for our sins.

Hebrew 9:11-15
“11 But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building;

12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.

13 For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh:

14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

15 And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.”

They took big nails and a hammer and held Jesus’s hands on a big piece of wood as they hammered the nail through each of his hands. They put nails all the way through his feet too. They stood the crossed pieces of wood that Jesus was nailed to, high in the air. The long piece fell in a hole. This is the shape of the cross †. Jesus died on that cross. When he died, his blood that ran out of him is used as payment to pay for every single sin – or bad thing- that we do. Jesus told them that he would be back, alive, in 3 days. He did come back, just as he promised.

1 Corinthians 15:3-4 “For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:”

Read John chapter 3. Famously quoted is 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

He visited with his friends for 40 days on earth before it was time to finally go up in the air, on clouds, to be with his Father God. He is coming back for us.

John 14: 2-3 “In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.”

He will come on clouds. He will stay in the air as he calls up to him all who believed He, Jesus, is their Savior.

Heaven is the most wonderful place that you can dream up…and much, much better than that!

Not saved?
The place designed for Lucifer (Satan) and the other angels that rebelled against God is called Hell. Anyone that does not admit they are a sinner, believe that Jesus is LORD, and confesses this as they call out to Jesus to save them will join Lucifer and the fallen angels in Hell.

Remember, we are eternal. Where do you want to spend eternity?

I love you all!

P.S. I hope to see YOU in Heaven.

P.S.S.*After I am raptured, the tribulation starts. One of the things that will be in the tribulation is the block chain digital money and the mark of Satan. These are actively rolling out NOW! Revelation 13:17 "And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.”

**Luke 21:28 “**And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh(near or soon).”

16 Likes

THANK YOU! I’m sure this will be a blessing to many.

EDIT:

I really like the way you described Jesus (the gospel, His crucifixion), the rapture and directions about after the rapture in plain English, Kathryn. We don’t know who will be reading these letters— their proficiency of the language or their ability to understand Truth which will, no doubt, be challenging after the rapture. You wrote God’s Word simply enough that a child could understand, and without diminishing Truth. God bless you for that. :heart:gr

10 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing this. It lays everything out wonderfully.

4 Likes

@GR and @WatchingAndLookingUp ,
How very kind of you both. Thank you!
Proverbs 11:16 “A gracious woman retaineth honour…”
You are both gracious to me.

Blessings

3 Likes