November 12, 2023: 2 John 1:10-13 – Making Every Effort To Avoid Misunderstandings

:bible2:2 John 1:10-13 – Making Every Effort To Avoid Misunderstandings

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_1: talks about how it is and why it is that we as Christians should make every effort to avoid misunderstandings and clear up the ones that weren’t avoided.

Watch on JDFarag.org
JD_Misunderstandings_cover

Or watch here on youtube

:mag_right: More recent services can be watched here!

8 Likes

Thank you Pastor JD, this teaching was an answer t was waiting on the Lord to answer.

Thank You Lord!

1 Like

Quite a revealing study towards individuals and brethren as a family alike. How we should be (shown in a positive light) and how we look to others (and I don’t mean in a positive light lately). The adage “Check yourself before you wreck yourself” comes to play, along with the wonderful quote “Don’t cut someone’s nose off then give them a rose to smell”. Both apply aptly here. Hopefully we all figure this out and start being rather than merely acting how we ought.

If the LORD makes us wait it out longer than the end of this year – chances are that will be our (God willing) last lesson to learn before we’re taken home. Let’s learn it by the end of the year instead.

9 Likes

First, I want to say I am thankful for Pastor JD’s boldness and commitment, especially with the Prophecy Updates, but the Bible studies as well. I gain much encouragement, knowledge and inspiration from him each week!
Second, I just wanted to share a scripture tonight that continues to remind me, bless me, and keep me centered:
“But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you abide in Him.” 1 John 2:27
“…when He, the Spirit of truth has come, He will guide you into all truth…and He will tell you of things to come.” John 16:13
I am so thankful to be born when I was-and reborn! I am a child of God. I am a member of the Body of our Lord Jesus Christ! Can a human being be more blessed(Eph.1:3)?
Brothers, Sisters-do not let anyone steal your joy and peace which we have as a gift in Jesus Christ.
Grace and peace. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Thank you for that scripture. It is very “to the point”, I must say. I know for sure the Holy Spirit dwells in and thru me as the scripture says, I He keeps me in Truth 24/7. It is my choice if I wish to pay attention or go my own way. So thankful for the rod and staff moments He helps me through.

1 Like

Love you dude! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Very nice post to be reminded by.

1 Like

Dr. David Jeremiah is back and he’s got some funny stories to share of being in the hospital for over a month.
https://www.youtube.com/live/Swaym-lTQwA?si=INTeQsZUiWLAXBcm

Just wow

1 Like

Quickly forgive them

3 Likes