November 16, 2023: Ezekiel 33 -- The Final Warning

:bible2: Ezekiel 33 – The Final Warning

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_1: explains how God, through the prophet Ezekiel, makes it very clear, that the watchman is to warn the people, and in so doing answers many questions, chiefly concerning the responsibility of man, and especially the fairness of God.

Watch on JDFarag.org
JD_DayNear_cover

Or watch here on youtube

:mag_right: More recent services can be watched here!

12 Likes

Oh Pastor JD thank you for sounding the alarm. This lesson has sunk into into me and it is so pervasive that I will not be able to disregard it. I too feel as if this Thanksgiving could be the last and final warning to my sister-in-law and I will depend on the Lord to give me the opportunity and the words to say.
Brother JD, this is a very sobering time.

Maranatha

10 Likes

I was blessed by the message, especially when Pastor JD said that the commandments were not meant to be a way to salvation!

There is Scripture to back up what he said.

Romans 6:14; 10:3-6:

“For sin shall not have dominion over you, for you are not under law but under grace.”
"3 For they being ignorant of God’s righteousness, and seeking to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted to the righteousness of God. 4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.

5 For Moses writes about the righteousness which is of the law, “The man who does those things shall live by them.” 6 But the righteousness of faith…"

1 Timothy 1:8-9

“But we know that the law is good if one uses it lawfully, knowing this: that the law is not made for a righteous person, but for the lawless and insubordinate, for the ungodly and for sinners, for the unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,”

Galatians 3:1-13

“O foolish Galatians! [literally ‘you stupid Galatians’] Who has bewitched you that you should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ was clearly portrayed among you as crucified? 2 This only I want to learn from you: Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 3 Are you so foolish? Having begun in the Spirit, are you now being made perfect by the flesh? 4 Have you suffered so (Galatians 3 NKJV - Justification by Faith - O foolish - Bible Gateway)]many things in vain—if indeed it was in vain?

5 Therefore He who supplies the Spirit to you and works miracles among you, does He do it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?— 6 just as Abraham “believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.” 7 Therefore know that only those who are of faith are sons of Abraham. 8 And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel to Abraham beforehand, saying, “In you all the nations shall be blessed.” 9 So then those who are of faith are blessed with believing Abraham.

The Law Brings a Curse

10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse; for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who does not continue in all things which are written in the book of the law, to do them.” 11 But that no one is [d]justified by the law in the sight of God is evident, for “the just shall live by faith.” 12 Yet the law is not of faith, but “the man who does them shall live by them.”

It is for freedom that Christ has set us free; stand fast, therefore. (Gal.5:1).

13 Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree”),

It is for freedom that Christ has set us free; stand fast, therefore. (Gal.5:1).

6 Likes

Check this out people. Truly frightening. I thought I was in America, but it feels more like communist China. This passed 3 to 2!

1 Like

Yup, now take that and add on the fact that in May, our “president” decided to sign off with WHO, UN, and WEF to begin the social credit system reform. Both items brings this to a head. Next year is going to be a ride we cant get off of unfortunately…unless we get to go HOME. One can hope.

Check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/live/VHRkkeecg7c?si=EAEu7-VHbaG3drE1

https://www.youtube.com/live/OfXq1pzn5ig?si=_BCiVTnI9thqZuJD

https://www.youtube.com/live/T-6YZbSEnB8?si=FREw2d9Yi6bJ1CCz

Im trying to find the conference where it was laid out visually.

1 Like

I have been laboring in the books of Peter 1 and 2 this past 2 weeks. 1 Peter 4:6 was given to me today. This is the one I had asked more than once to understand. I needed to get it. I listened to JDs teaching back a year ago. It is interesting. It goes over suffering and it’s purpose in this life. Then it begins to answer the question of 1 Peter 4:6. It seems to end on something relevant now. Motivation concerning the need to warn non-believers and thankfulness of what we have been spared from: Therefore…get to work and do the work we are commissioned to do…move and do. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes