November 19, 2023: 3 John 1:1-8 -- An Attitude of Gratitude

I am so sorry that I didn’t remember that your eyesight was limited. Heaven will be that much sweeter if that is possible, just to know you are forever healed. My mother was blind later in life and I know how much she missed reading, especially her bible. Have you always been vision impaired? Let me know what your specific obstacles are so I may pray for God’s help in those ways.

Yes, please pray for a dear sister on this forum, Margaret in Ireland. I felt a tug on my heart today to pray for her as the troubles in Ireland are ongoing, especially in Dublin which she is near to. She didn’t ask for prayer, but I know things are hard there for her. Medical help is limited and certainly a struggle when you need to go see a doctor.

Thank you, Susan. You are a blessing.

Psalm 141:2 Let my prayer be set forth before thee as incense; and the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice.

7 Likes

Oh yes Margaret is very dear to me! I have her in my prayers already.
No I haven’t been visually impaied ever before this July and suddenly I am having to adjust my whole life. But God, He has been sooo good to me. II depend on Him for everything.
Right now having very little vision with pain in eyes.
Thank you again for reaching out in prayer. This means so very much to us

4 Likes

Martial Arts Org Changes Rules For Trans Women (msn.com)

" Female competitors backed out of competitions after feeling fearful and uncomfortable."
No kidding!

2 Likes

SMH (Shaking head in confusion and annoyance).

3 Likes

I’m surprised they changed the rules. The females must have unanimously backed out. Good for them! Any one of the strikes could of been deadly.

Blessings

3 Likes