November 26, 2023: 3 John 1: 9-11 -- Right Church Wrong People

:bible2: 3 John 1:9-11 – Right Church Wrong People

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_4: provides several ways to identify people like the “Diotrephes” of the Apostle John’s day, who are not only wrong in a church, but do that which is wrong to the church.

Watch on JDFarag.org
JD_Gratitude_cover

Or watch here on youtube

:mag_right: More recent services can be watched here!

12 Likes

Asking the Lord to search my heart for any sign of Diothrphese. I don’t want or need anyself-exaulting character weaknesses and sin.
When I was a young adult in my middle 20’s there was a female diothrophese in my church. I was a pastor’s secretary and young. This woman thought she could come to me to gain support. The Lord has already prepared me for this…I had just recently learned how dissention was dealt with in the early church and dealt with her very abruptly and firm! But rhis woman 's lies eventually split the church.

Sincce I am mostly blind now, I must have a different tone in my voice when I call out to Mike to come help. <y youngest kiitty has picked up on it. When I holler, 'Mike I need some help, this kitty tries her best to immitate me and in a very serious and almost frantic loud and strane voice she lets it rip.
It is funny how she is immitating me.

6 Likes