November 5, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Idolatry Within Last Days Christianity

Thank you, Cora for that compliment to JD’s encouraging message. I left “tired” a long time ago and now I have been lifted up by this good sermon/blessing. I know all on this forum must see by now that God has His hand on this man of compassion for the lost. It is unmistakable.

18 Likes

That was a good story Jon. Thank you. It is a testimony to the sweet Holy Spirit and His still small voice that directs us when things seem to be going south. When we allow the Holy Spirit to direct our words, tender loving kindness steps in and fills our fallible mouth with His love, patience and endurance. And @catfaire I understand where you are coming from. It is a struggle of mine too, to get into useless, hurtful sword fights as you so aptly put it. We are definitely related in that way. Jack Hibbs/Calvary Chapel Chino Hills recent message was good and encourages us to “Don’t Just Do Something, Stand There”. I have shared it here if you would like to be encouraged again.

6 Likes

Good. I am posting this letter and you can share this to Christians:

Physical Departure (Apostasia) Supporters: Pastor JD contacted Andy Woods on this on his 2 Thess 2:3a (Pt 5) sermon series.

Thanks to Bibi for making Israel Pfizer Lab:

5 Likes

Looking forward to this walk as well.

7 Likes

Jon - You aren’t kidding regarding the attacks, which are of course to be expected - but still. I was simply googling “what Bible does JD Farag use” and ran into a thread on REDDIT that was so foul & false it was demonic. Accusing the whole congregation (JDs & fellow pastors) of being an ‘End times death & destruction cult’ - It got worse but I digress. I get that there are those who won’t love the truth, but wow. I felt it via the Holy Spirit to leave any comments or say anything in opposition so I just the ol back button - but there was even more elsewhere. Those that love the lies will perish… It’s a sad reality but that’s above my pay grade. I encourage you in Jesus Christ. See you at the Feast! God Bless.

9 Likes

You should check out John Haler or do a YouTube search for ‘Fellowship Baptist Church’ and check out his latest prophecy updates in which he states we need to give credit due to Hamas. It was an elaborate, well planned & orchestrated attack. While the truth will come out one day, we cannot discount the cunning hatred of the enemies of Israel. God’s love & I encourage you in Jesus Christ.

3 Likes

Absolutely! No matter what, regarding JD, his sole purpose is for the salvation of souls purpose :point_up_2:, 24/7. That is :old_key: with me.

16 Likes

It does render a rather rational response to the rallying rife relegated through the ruse of reason that we see on how people are treating ONE pastor. Just one! And the flared follies of fierce fighting not just towards JD but those who attack him. In-fighting included. It’s sad that people previously peaceful, pretend profusely to be positively polite and proactive. There will come a time and we all have to face this reality that there will be proper punishment pending people profaning the pollution of pulpits profusely, and publicly perfidiously. Including their congregants.

I think I need a nap after that one. Tune in next time bat-fans!

13 Likes

Did anyone watch this? Important message from Pastor Billy Crone!! I encourage you to watch this.
https://www.youtube.com/live/8ujaQJ0iitg?si=8bNECPUl_eGNsM3m

4 Likes

I am just curious. Are you a mid trib rapture believer, or do you believe the book of Revelation is not in chronological order.
The reason I ask is that the woman flees to the wilderness after she gives birth to her child and I understand that to be in the middle of he tribulation.

Also who would you think are the 24 elders around the throne of God in ch.5?
You don’t have to answer if you don’t want to.
Blessings.

5 Likes

Morning Dallas,
I hope you are doing well.

Gotta ask, who do you think the 24 elders are?
:heart:gr

2 Likes

Hi Georgia Ruth
I am doing well.

I think the 24 Elders are representative of the church. (Lots of reasons why and I wouldn’t list them here unless you want to see them Hee Hee)
I also think that the book of Revelation is Chronological with parenthesis in between.

Blessings sister.

7 Likes

Hey there Dennis,
Haven’t looked at everything in your post, but did watch the rumble video. Interesting speculation about the Israeli death count. Makes one wonder if the Israeli towns attacked were seeing the first or biggest uptick in vax illnesses. No government or their spokesperson can be trusted.

What better way to explain away tons of death? War! It allows for better control of the population, deeper deception, and the biggest bonus— more ways to make/launder massive amounts of money.

I’ll be so glad to be rid of all the evil invading every aspect of our lives.
:heart:gr

7 Likes

Hi Stacey! I have had it bookmarked to watch.:hugs:

1 Like

Artfully and articulately alliterated @Jon! Like it!

2 Likes

Yes, please do @DallasT? Would be very interested in your research here and also your thoughts on Rev 10 re the 7 thunders (what they said not to be written down) and small scroll John is told to eat……what’s going on here?

Thank you in advance and God bless

3 Likes

Pre Tribulation Rapture is the sound Biblical view.
I will not take the position that I have a complete understanding of the Book of Revelation.
However, I do not believe the Book of Revelation is in 100% chronological order. For instance, you have the antichrist/man of lawlessness making his first appearance with the first seal (Rev.6:1-2; Luke 21:8; 2 Thess.2:3-4,7-10); but then later this ‘beast’ rises from the sea (Rev.13:1-8).
I do believe that a key to understanding this book is comparing it to Jesus’ Tribulation prophecies in the Gospel of Matthew(ch.24) & Luke (ch.21).
Yes, Dallas, the woman fleeing to the wilderness is Israel being taken to the place of safety(possibly in Petra); these Israelites are also the 10 virgins of Matthew 25, I believe(some excellent bible scholars believe this is the Church; I do not, since there is no judgment for those in Christ Jesus-Rom.8:1, and we are in the dispensation of grace, not law and sacrifices-Rom.10:3-4).
A problem I have with my Rev.12 understanding is that I also believe the entire book to be post-grace age; so if the Rapture happens before the book
"I was in the Spirit on the Lord’s Day[ note: not Sunday! This is the Day of the Lord/time of Jacob’s trouble/Daniel’s 70th week] and I heard behind me [note:could be behind John physically or chronilogically-ie, before the Day of the Lord, or both] a loud voice (note: a shout?] as of a trumpet [note:hello!!!] (Rev.ch.1 v10).
then how does the Rapture of the Body of Christ occur in chapter 12?
I guess my answer would be that it is a sign of things that have happened-like Christ born in verse 5, and the Rapture of the body later in the same verse.
Basically my reason for creating the study was a fascination with verse 4 & 5: Child is the English translation, but the Greek words differ.
Grace and peace :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I believe they are us!! Glorified, kings and priests seated in the heavenlies in Christ Jesus(Eph.2:6).

6 Likes

Hi Emma, thank you for your interest. I can give you some of it but all of it is way to long so I will try to brief it up.

As to the 7 thunders and little book. - I can’t tell you. Hee Hee.
God said to seal it up. I think it was only meant for John’s hearing and when the times come, it will be more fully revealed.

On to the 24 elders. First I go with the supposition that Rev. is chronological and John is seeing this before the seals are being opened.
(I have notes to explain why they are not the following, but I will not include now.)

The 24 elders are

• not angels.
  • not the saints raised when Jesus was raised,
  • not 12 leaders from the O.T. and the 12 Apostles from the N.T., - and they are not 24 elders from the O.T.

So Who Are the 24 Elders?

Dan. 7:9 (R.V.) I beheld till thrones were placed and one that was Ancient of Days did sit; His raiment was white as snow, and the hair of His head like pure wool; His Throne was fiery flames, the wheels thereof burning fire.

While the ‘Thrones’ were placed - they were as yet unoccupied. Both Isaiah 6 and Ezekiel 1 & 10 saw heaven, but saw no men.
The Old Testament prophets did not see 24 Elders! Why? The Church is a mystery which was not clearly revealed in the Old Testament.

When John was ‘caught up’ in Revelation 4:1-2, he saw thrones which were occupied and he saw the ‘elders’ sitting on the thrones. He also spoke to an elder. Those Elders must have already been at the ‘Judgement seat of Christ’ and received their reward and crowns. (2 Cor. 5:10). Only redeemed MEN are promised Thrones and Crowns. That the “Elders” will be given the right of Judgement is clear.

1 Cor 6:2-3 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world?.. Know ye not that we shall judge angels?..

The time when this right of Judgment is conferred on the Elders is seen in Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them…

The whole church, from Pentecost to this time, is represented by the 24 elders round about the throne of God.
The term elders (Greek ‘presbuteros’) is used of humans in positions of authority either in the synagogue or church.

• They are sitting on 24 seats. The work of the Church on earth is done.
  • They are clothed in white raiment - indicates that they are over comers.
    We see an example of this in the promise given to the faithful of the Church at Sardis.

Rev 3:5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment. (Greek: himation)

• The white raiment the elders wear is different than the white robes the Great Multitude wear (7:9). The elders raiment is ‘himation’ in Greek and the multitude white robes is ‘stole’ in Greek. There is a difference.
  • They have crowns (Greek: Stephanos) of gold on their heads. Gold represents kingship. It is a symbol of royalty, or a badge of honour, given for overcoming and gaining a victory. The same kinds of crowns are promised to the church.

• Crown of Life (Jas 1:12; Rev 2:10) for those who have suffered for His sake.
• Crown of Righteousness (2 Tim 4:8) for those who loved His appearing.
• Crown of Glory (1 Pet 5:4) for those who fed the flock.
• Crown Incorruptible (1 Cor 9:25) for those who press on steadfastly.
• Crown of Rejoicing (1 Thess 2:19) for those who win souls.

• Their white raiment and crowns of gold shows that the Bema seat judgement of the church has already occurred before the scroll is even picked up.
  • They are present in heaven on ‘a sea of glass like unto fine crystal ’ (4:6). This means they have not come out of a time of God’s judgement as seen later in Rev 15:2. There you see ‘a sea of glass mingled with fire
  • They have harps and golden vials full of odours that are said to represent the prayers of the saints.
  • The sing a NEW song. They sing about their personal redemption ‘hast redeemed us to God’. The were redeemed ’ out of ’ every kindred, tongue, people and nation on earth. The Church is called ’ out of ’ the world.
  • They sing about their personal position ‘hast made us kings and priests’. The church is promised the position of kings and priests.
  • They sing about their personal destinywe shall reign on the earth’. The church is promised to be joint heirs with Christ.

I have more but I think I will break my limit. Hope that helps.

4 Likes

Here is a list of videos explaining who the 24 Elders are. hee hee :blush:

1 Like