October 1, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- The Last Straw

Yes brother we will look at this differently because for me for what you share above to be considerable there would be 2 phases. 1) Was that fulfilled with greatest context with implication to no necessairy secondary later fulfillment? And 2) Would later fulfillment (like today) match contextually with God’s covenantal intricates with Isreal (and all that has transpiried historically in relation). For 1) Yes. For 2) No. For me on either side of context it would not matter what the UN says. But they have been saying it for a while…since 2019 at least?

Basic Facts: The Charter of the United Nations | Permanent Missions

BUT WAIT…THERE IS MORE…

Speakers in Security Council Emphasize Placing Political Solutions at Centre of Peacekeeping Operations, Call for More Concise Mission Mandates | UN Press

So do a search for “scourge” on the page and you will find this from 2017. Do you like that year? A big year. So not only was the peace and safety thing big around then but this language about “scourge” drafted. Now that is an interesting point. Granted. Not to the extent i would change my 1 & 2 above. But what i would say brother as an extension of deference is this “scourge” thing to inter the year Israel gets Jerusalem affirmed (no small deal). That is something.

This has been a very hard question to answer in light of Ez 38. We are entitled to our views. But even if i agreed upon an Ez 38 covenant, its not that now. This is one reason i would “not” use land as a recipe for what God will and won’t do…He’s going to remove 2/3rds of it soon anyway. To me, the land issue in metaphore is like two men in a street with a rope playing tug-a-war for high stakes. Its important to them. But while they are playing tug-a-war to win, an EMP hits the land and renders either victor pennyless from the win. To not factor in what losing 2/3rds of their land in my understanding brother is to not consider land issues as clearly as we might today. We might say Ez 38 happened becaue Israel made a deal with Saudi Arabia. But is that what Ezekiel 38 or 39 says? If it were an issue like that or if God were taking 2/3rds of the land from Israel like that…it would be the perfect place for it to be stated as “for that reason.” However the reason is???

My asnwer to your question is, no. I believe what we see in Ezekiel 38/39 is Israel becoming into position closer in line to what God is doing. But i don’t get the sense they enter a covenant. Dan maybe there is a covenant with the Father outside of Christ, but we have not been told faith works this way for New Testament era. Would you say Ez 38 is where Israel as a nation turns to Christ? Otherwise what is that?

Brother even when AC demands worship and a gang of Israeli’s flee into the protection of the angels, all along the way they are waking up more an more. Some at that time will come to know Christ of course. But covenentally as a people unto Christ…this won’t happen until the sign of the son of Man at the end though right? However there does seem to be a time at the 6th seal when I believe their is a spiritual outpouring on Israel (Joel) and the 144k come on in and are sealed and protected from trumpets. But most of Israel during the trumpets seem to be unbelieving still. Then the 144k witness to Israel and the world during the second half is what i understand. But Israel as a nation with a “covenant with God” does not happen until the end of the tribulation. Because that is why its called their 70th week. To get them there. And know these things are over all of our heads. This is the best way it makes sense though to me lest we have National Israel coming to Christ before the trib (if the Ez 38 war comes prior?)?

. . . . .

Ok if you want to take it to PM. I tried not to just have some last word but also consider how you are looking at it too as last public post. I just wanted to add in parting two things.

• Israel Surprise Attack
  • Fales Flag

Earlier i looked up some false flag theories. Some think Bibi did an inside job to get the temple. Some think America consiired with Israel or some other UN entities to make false flag in Israel like 911. However, putting that aside without proof or where it might make the most sene…maybe you have a good alt view (Rodney has his)?..if this is real (and tensions make sense for it so), America did not know…nor see it coming…still the super power of the world. And is as much as this might be real, it tips the hat also to the notion that America has to be destroyed when Ez 38 hits because we see not response from it in scripture. Well, we are the superpower still today…and we did not know…wink…wink. If “scourge” is a wink…so too can this be…with teeth…& bells on. As to my American steriod obsession…just think Israel…history wants us joined at the hip for some reason…

Fury as Old Glory is burned alongside the Israeli flag in Pakistan, Yemen and Iraq after Hamas terrorists launch brutal attack on Israel killing at least 900 | Daily Mail Online

2 Likes