October 1, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- The Last Straw

Full Video (with worship): Bible Prophecy Update – The Last Straw

JD_CalmDown_cover

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_1: talks about the well-known idiom, “The Last Straw”, and explains how it applies to Bible prophecy in this, the “Last Days”. (Daze?)

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update. Posts unrelated to THIS Prophecy Update will be removed without warning.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

19 Likes
8 Likes

God bless you
Bro
Keegan
Watchman in the wilderness
Mywebsite: www.rapturecountdown.com

20 Likes

There’s some of this I actually didn’t know this time around! This was pretty good and gives me reason to listen to it again, which I will later. This was, updatiliciously apsenastic. I’m sure @jasonacts177 will concur.

20 Likes

I can’t imagine how hard it must be for Pastor JD to talk about the evil being done to and around us. It is a blessing to hear him talk about the Blessed Hope so many of us share. I too believe it to be close. Like the But God JD read for us today, no matter when it happens, I know His timing will be perfect and I trust God no matter what happens in my life. Still, It is hard not to get excited at the promise of being with Jesus forever. MARANATHA. Come Lord Jesus!

23 Likes

Each week I’m grateful. I can only imagine the burden on our Pastor’s heart as he continues to offer both evidence in line with scripture, blessed hope of the rapture, and the simple truth of the Gospel. May our Father continue to guard, protect, and provide for Pastor JD, his family, and the church, both there and here.

Each week my heart is heavier. Pass us not, oh Gentle Savior! Pass not our children and grandchildren, our husbands and wives, our fathers and mothers, our sisters and brothers, our neighbors and friends Only you can know our human hearts. Only you can save, dear Jesus. May we see that goodness in the land of the living, even now in these last moments. May we see these ones we love so come to know and love YOU. May we all meet You together in the air and so ever be with You in your Father’s house!

Do you know us, Lord? Do you know all of those we love and lift up before you?
I can’t help but long for this page to be a page of prayer. I’ve whispered the names of those on my heart. By your Spirit, Lord . . . Pass us not, nor those on the hearts and minds of my brothers and sisters here in this place. Amen.

32 Likes

I agree totally with the truth concerning mockers in the Last Days however compiling this judgement on those that do not necessarily embrace the PreTrib position is taking it way too far.

I would also argue that attaching such a label on those that do not agree wholly with the PreTrib position reveals a sense of bitterness and a lack of confidence in that position.

That is why I adopt a PreWrath position in knowing that the Church is not subject to wrath. What has been defined as a part of the Tribulation and when the wrath of the Lamb is poured out differs greatly.

2 Likes

I will also add that the foreboding “then we which are alive and remain” portion of 1 Thessalonians 4:17 does not sound like the Church is business as usual at the time of the Rapture. I dare to say, it appears to allude to persecution taking place.

1 Like
2 Likes

They will eventually gather on the Plain of Megiddo during the Battle of Armageddon but not before that.
Bill Salhus continues to push Psalm 83 as a war instead of a prayer for divine protection.

Though the inner ring enemies are not mentioned in the context of Ezekiel 38/39 this is simply because they are already there. The Lord God gathers the Gog/Magog forces on the borders of Israel. Libya, Ethiopia, Sudan, and other African nations identified in this coalition obviously have to pass thru Egypt and so on.

When Saudi Arabia does normalize relations with Israel it will destroy this Psalm 83 scenario that Bill Salhus has touted as his personal divine revelation for years.

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/live/tHjo9GZHKPg?si=FmjKZ-jgJWhZKKLi

6 Likes

The Chart of Pastor JD’s talking points for 10-1-23

14 Likes

Do not agree with the 7 year peace plan as part of the UN Sustainable Development Goals. I also firmly believe the introduction of a new and more lethal biological agent will bring rise to the global government, global currency, and global religion.

2 Likes

Why not through Syria, Egypt does not fit. They ALL invade Israel from her North so that God can destroy them together when they do invade.
So that the entire world will know that He is God.
But I do not believe that we will be here to see it.
We will be long gone along with the restrainer.
Still praying for you and the wife.

4 Likes

Libya, and Ethiopia are named in Ezekiel 38, they are not in the north, they are in Africa. They would have to come thru Egypt and the Sinai Desert to make it to Israel. It says Magog will come from the north, Persia is not of Magog but allies that will come with them.

We will have to wait and see what happens.

That sort of sounds like the military’s drones Pastor JD was talking about spraying everyone without their permission.

The Rapture could also cause this on short order

6 Likes

I believe their coalition is present already and has been for a while now. They are camped in Syria and getting ready.

And they will lead the coalition.

6 Likes

Ahhh. You beat me to it sister. I am listening to this now. This is really good you guys. Half Hour Video :slight_smile: Thanks Stacey. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I haven’t heard the PU yet. But in general I believe in the unity of the true body of Christ. And we will have variations on escatagoly for sure. I was at a 6th seal rapure church for 2 years. At times i got heat for it. Giving pretrib rapture position “heat” is kind of a thing. But I never found a place in my heart to give them heat. Now of course that does not mean i would not take there position to task. There was much to learn from that church i could have invested so much more in…looking back, it would have been GREAT to. We left on good terms. I moved. But I have very fond memories of that church and His fingerprints all over the place in those days…through and with them. Blessing Rodney. :slight_smile:

2 Likes