October 1, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- The Last Straw

Amen. Thank you Cora for putting into words what so many of us feel in our hearts toward pastor J. D.

Let’s keep praying for him, and all of God’s faithful servants these days.

Maranatha!

9 Likes

This just takes the biscuit :cookie:! Come soon Lord Jesus! :pray:

1 Like

Thank you brother JD Farag for your devotion to God and proclaiming His Word to the world. Thank you for connecting the world events with prophesy in the Bible. I have not heard any Pastor teach these things the way God is using you to reach those who will listen. I just wanted to tell you that about 2 weeks ago, my husband was talking to his sister in Romania. She told him they saw something in the sky spraying something over their town. And then, so many people have become terribly sick. Yesterday in your prophesy update you spoke about genocide and drones spraying aerosols, poisons and possible vaccines. You mentioned they are doing this without most of us even knowing it. It is true what you say, because we heard first hand from my husbands sister in Romania. Thank you again for telling the truth, we are praying for you!:pray:

11 Likes

Interesting. There is only one landbridge to Israel from the African continent which is the Sinai.

2 Likes

Thank you Pastor. It mostcertainly appears this is the last straw. Sat Mike and I were saying there is no more time and I injected a little humor by singing the lyrics, ‘we’ve gone about as fer as we can go’. ( an old song from the musical, Oklahoma )
It sure looks like the end of the road for us in Christ,especially if a massive de-population is planned and soon to be enacted by by aerosolized bio weapon dispersed by military drones. To me this appears like a Tribulation event.
Even so , come quickly Lord Jesus!

9 Likes
4 Likes

Where does the inner ring or enemies sharing a common border with Israel share the same judgement with the Gog/Magog alliance of Ezekiel 38/39?

Ezekiel 32:17-32

It came to pass also in the twelfth year, in the fifteenth day of the month, that the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, Son of man, wail for the multitude of Egypt, and cast them down, even her, and the daughters of the famous nations, unto the nether parts of the earth, with them that go down into the pit.

Whom dost thou pass in beauty? go down, and be thou laid with the uncircumcised.

They shall fall in the midst of them that are slain by the sword: she is delivered to the sword: draw her and all her multitudes.

The strong among the mighty shall speak to him out of the midst of hell with them that help him: they are gone down, they lie uncircumcised, slain by the sword.

Asshur is there and all her company: his graves are about him: all of them slain, fallen by the sword:

Whose graves are set in the sides of the pit, and her company is round about her grave: all of them slain, fallen by the sword, which caused terror in the land of the living.

There is Elam and all her multitude round about her grave, all of them slain, fallen by the sword, which are gone down uncircumcised into the nether parts of the earth, which caused their terror in the land of the living; yet have they borne their shame with them that go down to the pit.

They have set her a bed in the midst of the slain with all her multitude: her graves are round about him: all of them uncircumcised, slain by the sword: though their terror was caused in the land of the living, yet have they borne their shame with them that go down to the pit: he is put in the midst of them that be slain.

There is Meshech, Tubal, and all her multitude: her graves are round about him: all of them uncircumcised, slain by the sword, though they caused their terror in the land of the living.

And they shall not lie with the mighty that are fallen of the uncircumcised, which are gone down to hell with their weapons of war: and they have laid their swords under their heads, but their iniquities shall be upon their bones, though they were the terror of the mighty in the land of the living.

Yea, thou shalt be broken in the midst of the uncircumcised, and shalt lie with them that are slain with the sword.

There is Edom, her kings, and all her princes, which with their might are laid by them that were slain by the sword: they shall lie with the uncircumcised, and with them that go down to the pit.

There be the princes of the north, all of them, and all the Zidonians, which are gone down with the slain; with their terror they are ashamed of their might; and they lie uncircumcised with them that be slain by the sword, and bear their shame with them that go down to the pit.

Pharaoh shall see them, and shall be comforted over all his multitude, even Pharaoh and all his army slain by the sword, saith the Lord God.

For I have caused my terror in the land of the living: and he shall be laid in the midst of the uncircumcised with them that are slain with the sword, even Pharaoh and all his multitude, saith the Lord God.

Edom is Jordan, Egypt is present, Zidonians is Lebanon (Hezbollah), Syria and Turkey (princes of the north), Elam (Iran/Iraq), Meshech and Tubal (Russia). All these will be judged in unison during the Gog/Magog battle of Ezekiel 38/39. They all will go down into the pit.

1 Like

My skies are typically cloudy or quite hazy from the checkerboard sprayings. About three weeks ago as I took my trash to the curb at midnight, I noticed how clear the sky was. I stopped to enjoy the stars. I noticed one that was large, and very bright. As I tried to see if perhaps two stars had merged their spaces, I spotted a second one, and then a third. These were not stars at all. They were satellites and they were everywhere in sequential sets. Flashings of red, blue, and white as they recorded their purpose for being there.

On September 12, I contracted the latest CV, Arcturus. I was doing a lot of yardwork just prior to getting it. Now, after listening to Pastor JD, as he quoted the article on aerosol-sprayed nanoparticles, I wonder if I didn’t get my dose of toxins. It is the block-chain feature that puzzles me. How are they going to verify that you have inhaled it? By a clear few days with satellites?
I wonder.

Blessings

5 Likes

The Lord God will judge all the enemies round about Israel and those in whom he gathers from afar in unison. In that day will the Lord God be glorified in the sight of many nations.

Ezekiel 38:23

Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the Lord.

1 Like

It’s hard to keep looking up when we are daily seeing the efforts of the prince of the power of the air, no? Seeing that here, too. About a month ago I noticed a very large, bright light in the sky and just as I was wondering which of the planets I might be seeing, it disappeared. Just vanished. Wondered if I had just witnessed the death of a star, or something else. Pray you are feeling better! Headlines in our local weekend paper read elevated cv in our county. . . Say the are monitoring via the waste water. And, of course, telling people to get their flu shot and cvd boosters. Wondering if they are using the new modRNA in the flu shots this season. Praying God’s protection especially over my little grandsons, and all of our children!!

9 Likes

You don’t have to agree my friend but it is clear that the Lord God gathers the outer ring to the inner ring (borders of Israel) that he might judge them all in unison. The political allies of them will also be judged that have sought to divide the Land of Israel.

Ezekiel 39:6

And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the Lord.

1 Like

Well I can say there are definitely many we would call scoffers and mockers. I am perceived in this forum for being one who takes literally what Jesus says in Mathew 24:36 " But of that day and hour knoweth no man , no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only." Especially when I take it in the fuller context starting at verse 24:32 with the parable of the fig tree. I see nothing in the surrounding verses nor any place else to counter Jesus’ plain language spoken words in verse 36. I do see implications of things that those who can do things like read the weather based on the skies, see correlations between current events and prophetic scripture as point signs as to how close the time of Jesus’ return for the church actually is and yes it is very close. What I don’t see anywhere and please if anyone at all can show me where, I don’t see any reference specifically from Jesus or later Paul when teaching of the Rapture any relations ship to the feast times or what is now called HIGH WATCH TIMES(emphasis is mine).

I will not even go as far as to deal with the on goring arguments between Pre-Trib and Pre-Wrath as both point to generally the same thing Jesus coming to get the church before the wrath of God is poured out. This is why I often caution against so called high watch times as they come every year and every year now people make a huge deal out of them and after the are gone we are still here. It begs the question how many times will people pin hopes on something that is not in scripture as far as I have been able to see and ignore Jesus’ plain language speaking in verse 36.

While you adopt a pre-wrath view and that is fine I still hold to my pre-trib view I just don’t subscribe to a specific time of year for the rapture. Any day in the year is a good day for the Rapture as the are all equal in opportunity. Hence I take Jesus literally at his words as the greater context of his speaking at the time it was spoken pointed to knowing signs and being able to deduce from them the coming of a general season such as the coming of summer. Yet no where does Jesus say when you see the buds of leaves on a fig tree summer starts in X number of days or weeks, only that you know the time of planting and growing is close.

Not that I will actually get an answer as I have asked other question like this before and no answer has yet to be given because cognitive dissonance is strong in all of us but the question is where in scripture does it speak to what we now call "High Watch Times"? With that being said I will go put on my fire fighting gear as I fully expect to get flame relenttlessly by those who disagree with the idea of high watch times as being a human conceived construct that does not even exist in scripture. Let the flaming begin.

4 Likes

The only “high watch times” I have seen in which Yeshua references is in relation to the Abomination of Desolation.

2 Likes

The United States and their European allies have sought to destroy Israel politically by various peace initiatives to divide the Land. In fact they have been the principal component leading to the present crisis. These will also be judged accordingly.

1 Like

That is a valid point for the time of Israel in Egypt before and after the exodus. Yet even then ships plied the Mediterranean. That being said in modern war fare both could be used. Troops could be moved by ship as was done putting US troops in the south Pacific and the European theater in large quantities and such ships could move mechanized unts as well. But likewise in Egypts non existence in Ez. 38 that does not preclude them from allowing a pass through there lands as well.

I would try to look it as a combination of ancient capabilities which still exist to day both by land and by sea but with a greater consideration of by sea in moderntimes as there are motorized large ships that are available for such use.

3 Likes

I would say exactly that is the only one and not any related to the Jewish feast days. Even then we are not given anything point to a Jewish feast time but a specific time based on a single event which is the confirming of the covenant. That time of the abomination is 3 1/2 years later. I know this is kind of nit picking even 3 1/2 years has the connotation of a small general window of time as it could be with an amount of plus or minus. But for the church whether pre-wrath in personal view or pre-trib really doesn’t matter because Jesus will have come for the church prior to it. In my view that event is a nothing burger to me as I won’t be here for it. I suspect that is more for the tribulation saints to use when looking over prophecy for clues.

4 Likes

Well in the words of Tom Leher and his famous anti-government song lyrics we will all burn together when we burn. Pull up a chair and wait.

3 Likes

Seeing you guys @BayouBushi and @Uturn9319 are all suited up. I wouldn’t want to disappoint you. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

HERE YOU GO

flames

PS. I think both of you have shared a few flames yourselves on occasions. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

It does not exist Jack.

It only exists in man’s heart and desire to earnestly see the rapture. So they “connect the dots” between the Feast of Trumpets and the rapture.
It kind of gives meaning to “The Lord tarries”

What everyone forgets is that the rapture will happen when we least expect it.
God is not going to tip His hand to Satan.
I believe that He wants to blindside him into panic mode when we are snatched away.

We do know beyond a doubt that we are in the season for the rapture to occur.
So we should be satisfied to patiently wait upon the Lord.
His timing will be perfect.

We only need to stay alive now to experience the rapture.

So while Satan pushes on thinking that he has the upper hand; he is only setting himself for an even bigger fall.

8 Likes

As any military commander knows, that as your main force moves forward you must protect your flanks in the rear, east, and west of the main force. Egypt and Jordan will be the eastern and western flanks of the main Magog force from the north.

1 Like