October 15, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Why Israel, Why Now?

I have been watching Brandon and Lee for a few years. I enjoyed their sermons and teaching. Then I noticed them shaming the group they referred to as “date setters” this summer. I see this as divisive. The shamers were pointing fingers at the watchers who were observing high watch periods with eager anticipation. No one set specific dates. They were just getting hopeful and excited for these high watch times.

Tyler from generation 2434 did a rebuttal video explaining his position and beseeched the brothers who publicly shamed them not to do these things. I love listening to Tyler’s podcasts, but I had a moment where I wondered who I should and should not be listening to.

Brandon and Lee, put doubt in my heart for a very brief moment. Then I looked at the facts and evidence. Who is acting more like a Christian according to bible precepts? I think Tyler, Tom, and Chooch pass that test, more than Brandon and Lee. In fact, I concluded that there was arrogance and pride involved.

My observation on division was that Brother Tyler, Brother Chooch, and Brother Tom from Watchman River were all being painted with the same brush; being labelled as “date setters”. Probably included JD in the group as well.

I enjoy listening to Brandon H’s teaching, but something is going on with him. I was in the forum when we had the discussion about the 911 conspiracy theory when Brandon went after Pastor JD. I red flagged Brandon and spoke up during that discussion. I would like to add that I am not a blind follower of any pastor, but I love pastor JD, his teaching, his heart, his humility and his sense of humour. I don’t see any arrogance there.

I think Brandon has a gift as a teacher, but there is something not right about fomenting division within the body. I hope someone can reach him and that he will see the harm that he is doing. I guess we should all pray for Brandon and Lee.

20 Likes