October 15, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Why Israel, Why Now?

Full Video (with worship): Bible Prophecy Update – Why Israel, Why Now?

Resources: here

JD_CalmDown_cover

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_2: explains how, according to Bible prophecy, we’re on the cusp of the 7-year tribulation, by answering the question of, Why Israel? and, Why Now?

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update however please divide the Word and not each other. Posts unrelated to THIS Prophecy Update will be removed without warning.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

20 Likes

:rotating_light:I believe 3 major prophetic events are increasing as we speak :point_down:t4:

:triangular_flag_on_post:BIRTHPANGS INCREASING

“And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.”
Matthew 24:6-8

:triangular_flag_on_post:SPIRITUAL WARFARE INCREASING

“For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.” Ephesians 6:12

:triangular_flag_on_post:ISRAEL HATED BY ALL NATIONS

Jerusalem is increasingly becoming the intoxicating drink that will make the Nations of the world stumble that was foretold by the prophet Zechariah.

“I will make Jerusalem like an intoxicating drink that makes the nearby nations stagger when they send their armies to besiege Jerusalem and Judah.

On that day I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock. All the nations will gather against it to try to move it, but they will only hurt themselves.”
Zechariah 12:2-3 NLT

I will be elaborating more on this in a podcast this week.

End Times Headlines
Ricky Scaparo

Jesus IS coming any day now!
Maranatha
th.jpeg-23
th.jpeg-24

th.jpeg-25

16 Likes

I read Zephaniah chapter 2 this morning and it seems this prophecy is speaking about what we are seeing now in the Israel war with Hamas (Gaza) and Syria and Hezbala. The cities mentioned in this passage are modern day Gaza Strip among other cities in Syria. The end of the prophecy has Israel living peacefully because of Gods intervention on the sea coast where Palestine is located today. This means God took out Gaza and Syria (Assad) because of how they treated His people. Would love this group to review this chapter and let me know what you think and if I’m on the right track. God bless!

16 Likes

21 Likes

So this update was on point…totally! I was actually going to outline what I thought was going to happen (per direction of last thread) but JD read a letter that basically outlines it perfectly. I might rearrange a line or two but I do not really know the order and neither does that Author or anyone else……BUT………God!!!

However the prophecies are outlined that we are seeing taking place today!

12 Likes

When you think about death tolls; ie Maui, Gaza, or earthquakes one can’t help but think about the great tribulation and the staggering loss of life that will occur during that time. It’s really not just a loss of life. It is today, just as it will be then, a loss of souls. We’re experiencing precursors to the tribulation period. The heart weighs heavy on that reality for the sake of those souls.

23 Likes

This is the haunting understanding that always makes me cry. . .

Lord, we need you every hour; the ones who don’t know that they need you, need you every hour; the whole dying world needs you now!

15 Likes

God-incidence that this version of that hymn done by The Scottish Festival singers is recorded in an empty church? Maranatha. . . Oh Lord come for us . . . And leave not a one on our hearts and your behind!! I pray in Jesus’ precious, dear, mighty name!

18 Likes
9 Likes

His :blush: countenance is upon them

“So they shall put My name on the children of Israel, and I will bless them.”

Numbers 6:27

16 Likes

So in John Hallers prophecy update today, he mentions that this could also be Psalms 83 taking place before us. He says that the prophecy could represent a “permanent state” or condition that Israel is in now and in the past.

Egypt and Jordan peace treaties could survive this current state and be maintained and Psalm 83 would still be fulfilled with the war in the Gaza Strip, Lebanon and Syria now in play.

9 Likes

“That day” is today

20 Likes

End Time Bible Prophecy Summary - End Time Bible Prophecy Summary Posting the link attached to JD’s update above next to resources. This was very helpful, thanks.

12 Likes

Yuval Noah Harari on CNN Amanpour - Hamas’ aim was ‘to assassinate any chance for peace’

2 Likes

From 2017….

Israel and the unexpected new world order

“Most importantly, Israel is positioned to guard the world’s Internet. Everything today is traded, controlled and administered online. And Israel is emerging as the world’s number one guardian of the worldwide web. That means, regardless of being a few miles offtrack from China’s Land and Maritime Roads, it is positioned to be the center of both belts.”

1 Like

I’m trying to understand the meaning of what are we to look for when Israel is the hour hand, Jerusalem is the minute hand and the Temple Mount is the second hand?

What are we looking for that will tell us time is up? Is the Temple Mount going to get hit with a rocket and that is how we know time is up?

If someone could explain this to me at a 5th grade level, that would help me better understand.

9 Likes

It sure seems like it, to me! After looking at:

The 5 Philistine Cities: Ashkelon, Ashdod, Gaza, Ekron, & Gath | HolyLandSite.com

And after looking up the modern names mentioned in this chapter, I would say this prophecy is coming true right before our eyes. I mean, this has never happened before. Great insight! God bless you, too.

4 Likes

‭‭Genesis‬ ‭12:3‬ ‭
I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you; And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭122:6‬ ‭
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: “May they prosper who love you.

FB_IMG_1697423778985

11 Likes

Maybe this would help?

3 Likes

THE PSALM 83 WAR AND THE RAPTURE!
Psalm 83, in which a different confederacy attempts to wipe out Israel!

Psalm 83 War speaks of a great war that will be launched against Israel by its neighboring countries or surrounding neighbors. These are the nations who want to annihilate or wipe out Israel from the Middle East.

Asaph’s Vision of a Future War! Psalm 83 is more than a prayer or a plea to God for vengeance on Israel’s enemies; it reveals that a 10-member confederacy wants to destroy the Chosen People and possess the Promised Land.

It is written in Psalm 83:4;
They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; That the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.

Psalms 83:5
For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:

Consulted and Confederate together : Hamas, Hezbollah, The Islamic Jihad, Fatah and The Houthis (The Ring Of Fire)!

It is written in Psalm 83:3,
“They have taken crafty counsel against thy people and consulted against thy hidden ones.”

Chuck Missler, one of the best prophecy expositor whom I respect much speculates “hidden ones” refer to the “raptured saints” or believers in Christ who are caught up! This speculation is done by Missler after close examination of the Scripture. This is an implication that Harpazo will happen before Psalm 83 war if Chuck Missler is correct in his speculation.

We are indeed witnessing the onset of the Psalm 83 war, and if Chuck Misler’s interpretation is right, thus Harpazo or the Rapture of the church must really be at hand or has become very imminent!

WE ARE RIGHT NOW LIVING IN THE DISPENSATIONAL OVERLAP!
All dispensations in the bible overlap with each other, our dispensation is ending exactly as it began in Acts 8 when it overlapped the end of the Kingdom Age. What we are seeing is the closing of the nearly 2,000-year old Church Age as it is overlapping with the soon-to-be-time of Jacob’s trouble.

A major war in the Middle East is inevitably coming anyday now! Israel, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, Hezbollah and Iran have all been preparing for such a war for decades, and when it finally arrives the death and destruction it will cause will stun the entire planet!

Over the next few days, the eyes of the world will be on Jerusalem, and one false move would spark the war of Biblical propotions! I believe that the Al Aqsa mosque will be destroyed during this war! The world will be in an uproar as the center of the Middle East lays in ashes!

Step in the Antichrist! The Bible tells us he comes in as a man on a white horse — he is a miracle worker of diplomacy and the man everyone will look to for answers. The treaty of Daniel 9:27 is signed, and the signing of the treaty starts the Tribulation Period. I believe that as a part of the Daniel 9:27 treaty, the Jews to allowed to build the 3rd Temple! Watch Israel, watch the skies, our redemption draweth nigh!

My dear brothers and sisters in Christ, the Rapture is the next event on God’s prophetic calender!

THE FINAL COUNTDOWN TO THE PSALM 83 WAR, JEREMIAH 49 AND ISAIAH 17 THE DESTRUCTION OF DAMASCUS!:
https://www.rapturecountdown.com/the-final-countdown-to-the-psalm-83-war-jeremiah-49-and-isaiah-17-the-destruction-of-damascus/

God bless you
Bro
Keegan
Watchman in the wilderness
Mywebsite: www.rapturecountdown.com

17 Likes