October 15, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Why Israel, Why Now?

Nice chime in. Is that your real name, if so wow :slight_smile:

This is a very unique observation. It should be fun to check out. Thanks for sharing and revisiting with us Casi :slight_smile:

Amen @K7 you are a beautiful vessel in the body of Christ! I hope we can hang out in Heaven. :yellow_heart:

7 Likes

You have been a tremendous encouragement to me sister Stacey! All glory to our Lord Jesus! See you in the air anyday now!:cloud::trumpet::raised_hands:t2::grin:

9 Likes

To me Iran sounds like a kid in a schoolyard about to be called into the principles office for hitting Sally. And saying to Sally, “If you just let it go Sally, i won’t tell your mom you called me a boogie yesterday.”

2 Likes

Oh boy Tony. You said it brother. This is nothing like what is coming. AMEN!

4 Likes

I don’t like my name either Pastor JD, i can’t wait to know what names we’ll be given in Heaven by God.

11 Likes

From South Africa to Israel https://youtu.be/dnO5s3Uw9F0?si=eTwlCdj-cx5roeSk

3 Likes

……what amazes me is literally all Spring and Summer…Keegans feed….Ring of Fire, Ring of Fire, Psalm 83….FOREVER! When did this really take place. Around the Ring of Fire Eclipse!

4 Likes

Brother’s and Sister’s have you considered these 3 verses from Ezekiel 7:10-12

Behold, the day!
Behold, it has come!
Doom has gone out;
The rod has blossomed,
Pride has budded.
Violence has risen up into a rod of wickedness.
None of them shall remain,
None of their multitude,
None of them;
Nor shall there be wailing for them.
The time has come,
The day draws near.

The Hebrew word for violence is chámác pronounced khaw-mawce or Ha’mas.

Replacing the word violence with Ha’mas in the above scripture reads as follows:

Behold, the day!
Behold, it has come!
Doom has gone out;
The rod has blossomed,
Pride has budded.
Ha’mas has risen up into a rod of wickedness.
None of them shall remain,
None of their multitude,
None of them;
Nor shall there be wailing for them.
The time has come,
The day draws near.

Is this not like a prophecy of what’s going on right now?

8 Likes

Amen, Michael. Many thanks for that heartfelt reminder. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Lee Brainard

2 Likes

Wow. Jerusalem bombarded with rockets.
Maybe one will hit the Temple Mount.
Here’s to praying! :pray:t2:

3 Likes

Despite all that has happened, and despite all the noises about “standing behind Israel”,
the Biden administration still holds on to the two-state solution.

Crazy people.
They should read Joel 3, in particular verse 2.

6 Likes

I would say yes indeed but I need to study this today, But first I need to hear JDs sermon and re-listen to the update
Thanks

3 Likes

If we take a quick glance back into recent presidential history, this is actually still the Obama administration; a seemingly anti-Israel, pro-palestinian, pro-Iran administration. From that point of understanding, we can more clearly see the motives and the end objective. Can Israel ever truly trust the USA? No matter the outward actions.

8 Likes

Nancy, i like this Pastor, he explains this slowly, clearly and loud for me to understand. Very helpful! I plan to listen this over and over again. Thank you sweet friend. :two_hearts: Blessings :blush:

2 Likes

Because the tragic events of October 7, 2023, involve Israel, prophetic implications from what’s happening in the Middle East will reverberate long afterward. We truly live in biblical times.

This article linked below includes several prophetic observations that flow from massacre of so many in Israel.

Johnathan Brentner

4 Likes
5 Likes

Very interesting…(I’m still watching) Deception

What REALLY Caused Israel’s Foggy Intel?

Pete Garcia is Livestreaming
https://www.youtube.com/live/5o4jHqHO-Ks?si=-irc7BvvoKSEBZM6

5 Likes