October 19, 2023: Ezekiel 29 – The World Will Not Rescue You

:bible2: Ezekiel 29 – The World Will Not Rescue You

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_1: explains how Judah then, who could have been rescued by Egypt from the Babylonians but was not, points to how the Egypt of this world will not rescue us now.

Watch on JDFarag.org
JD_HelpYou_cover

Or watch here on youtube

:mag_right: More recent services can be watched here!

9 Likes

More to encourage us as we wait for our Blessed Hope.

4 Likes

So grateful God planted The Prophecy Watchers here in my hometown. One day i was shopping and it was raining and the sun was peeking out of the clouds then i saw a beautiful rainbow and was trying to get a video of it without all the buildings and telephone poles so i drove out kinda in the country side so i could get some beautiful photos and a video of the rainbow and i drove past The Prophecy Watchers building without knowing i was on their street, i was like oh there’s The Prophecy Watchers… i didn’t go in just nice to know it’s not far from where i live.

Thank you Brenda for sharing this, very informative! :slightly_smiling_face:
God bless you

4 Likes

Sharing this again…
2.7 million views
David Wilkerson
In One Hour Everything Is Going To Change| The Most Watched Sermon

8 Likes

This is so good. His wisdom is needed so much for this time and hour. A favorite sermon of mine is his “Call to Anguish” about the present condition of the church and its need to be in anguish over the sins in it.

Although the things done against the nation and people of Israel is horrible, evil, vile, God shows through His Word that He will use these nations of evil to bring His beloved back to Him. Oh, Lord your will be done and that they may see that you are God, and you only will they serve.

6 Likes

Oh my goodness, Stacey! I was just watching this a couple of days ago!!! I’ve enjoyed so many of David Wilkerson’s messages!! Kinda cool that you were thinking of this message too! :pray::heart:

3 Likes

Saints, we are all headed for the same finish line. Help each other along the way.

Stephen Thomas

This is how i (Stacey) see us headed for the same finish line… :checkered_flag::checkered_flag::checkered_flag:

Our loved ones are at the Grandstand in Heaven CHEERING US ON :clap:t3::innocent::tada::mega::notes::clap:t3::heart_eyes::tada::mega::clap:t3::smiley::tada::mega::notes::clap:t3::partying_face::tada::mega::notes::clap:t3::cowboy_hat_face::tada::mega::notes::clap:t3::grin::tada::mega::notes::clap:t3::star_struck::tada::mega::notes::clap:t3::grinning::tada::mega::notes::clap:t3::grin::tada::mega::notes::clap:t3::innocent::tada::mega::notes::clap:t3::rofl::tada::mega::notes::clap:t3::joy::tada::mega::notes:

:checkered_flag:If you see your brother or sister crawling then help them up
:checkered_flag:If you see they’re thirsty then give them the Word water of life :bible:
:checkered_flag:If you see them sitting on the sideline then encourage them back in the race
:checkered_flag:If you see they’re hungry then give them the bread of life the Word :bible:
:checkered_flag:If you see they’re lonely then walk with them
:checkered_flag:If you see they’re lost and confused then redirect them toward the finish line :bible:
:checkered_flag:If you see them hopeless then encourage them of our blessed hope

:tipping_hand_woman:t3:We are almost at the finish line let’s keep moving and help each other! :woman_shrugging:t3::walking_woman::man_walking::running_man::man_shrugging::running_man::man_in_manual_wheelchair::man_shrugging:t3::running_woman::woman_in_manual_wheelchair::raising_hand_woman:t3::man_running::man_in_manual_wheelchair::person_raising_hand::person_in_motorized_wheelchair::person_with_white_cane::man_shrugging::walking_woman::man_walking::woman_shrugging:t3::running_woman::running_man::woman_in_manual_wheelchair::tipping_hand_woman:t3::man_running::person_in_motorized_wheelchair::raising_hand_woman:t4::man_in_manual_wheelchair::walking_woman::running_man::man_shrugging:t5:

10 Likes

Ya got me singing!! :notes: :notes::notes::trumpet::trumpet::trumpet: @staceylovesJesus !!

4 Likes

I so enjoy Gary Stearman’s “Studies With Stearman.” Love his humble way of teaching God’s Word. How cool that you live nearby! Perhaps you’ll have to pay him a visit! If you do, thank him for me here in the far north mountains!

3 Likes

Everything is spiraling out of control.

7 Likes