October 22, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Whose Side Are You On?

Understood dear Dallas. I do believe something you might file away. This may be something for 2024 or perhaps into 2025+ so just saying. But I believe there is likely quite a bit of evidence, photos, and videos, on many of the NWO types. With Trump, if they had them they would have used them by now, me thinks. But it would make sense that the Trump camp might have quite a bit of data on NWO types. The prime times to use though would be during election time…this is a big one.

I have seen scenarios that would suggest the NWO push back is that real data, photos, and videos are deep fakes. In our climate many would possibly believe that. But i believe what might come out about the deep state would be real. And actually have effect. This is me.

I don’t really subscribe to certain views like Biden doubles or other scenarios. The constitution in my person would perceive that things that happen in our day would be many false flags in real context. Whereas God would likely permit falsehood only to yet traffick in real lanes. Not that there might not be deep fakes. But i believe what we have seen mostly is a spiritual warfare motif of idealogy. Things that exult themselves over Christ or even what He has done in general revelation. I believe most of the warfare takes place ideologically within the confines of general revalation constricted by Him.

I understand a leariness of everything because of how insane it all has become. I do, Dallas. But there might be things that are deception (or better, detoured clarity) too that are actually good. We’ve never seen pscyhological warfare to help a people…only to take them over or take them out. If there might be something of this nature in the fabric, we might miss a good part of it. But as i would see, a totally oncoming and unavoidable brick wall we can’t miss.

One clue i have noticed along the way: When something says, “Sources say, or People in the know say, or those on the inside say…” those kinds of none committed sources tend to not be accurate. We live in a time when mainstream news will pick up on fake stories not to deceive (at least always) but sometimes because they are mistaken.

In the case of Putin, it might also be a clouded view because they need the propoganda to be true. They want Ukraine to win. They want Russia to lose. So any story that makes Russia look weak they like. And perhaps there are some even who would want to, like witchcraft, have enough people believing it so as to hopefully make it true. Kind of like The Economist dables in. If that makes sense? Blessings.

3 Likes