October 22, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Whose Side Are You On?

Never thought you did, but good to clarify. I just wanted to say we don’t seem to be on the edge either, but it’s good to talk through it occasionally.

If you have good mods my point was you would not end up with a stoicism forum as it’s not outside their consideration of how things are going on the forum I would think.

I have personally let things go too far thinking I could reach someone with what I thought was common sense scripturally yet they seem blind to what I was trying to express. My bad after a while the constant negative or disrespectful response he gave I should have flagged him.

If folks don’t flag I don’t expect the mods to notice all the conversation, unless they are using AI that is.

I sometimes have the idea the person I am trying to reach just doesn’t see it correctly. So I go study it more to prove my point and that ends up not being the issue they don’t always care to know correct or not. I sense fear of losing what they are holding on to right or wrong.

I have felt this myself but have started to learn to push past it, why I am quite fallible and know it and less scared of being wrong as truth is far more important to me than my misinterpretation.

If I am right or wrong I did not seem to trust Abba enough to know it’s ok to get the truth and find wisdom. I see in some folks is they just don’t trust Abba enough to accept being wrong, dang I want to know so I can find the truth.

Well, I don’t think the mods just nip it in the bud till they check it out. After all, you are still here after all my complaining to them. :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :upside_down_face: Ok you get my point brother.

Hyped-up tension might fit the bill. If not you are being persnickety now.
I know that word because the photographer/fisherman at the lake told me the fish were being persnickety so I know that fits here.

If I gave you that idea I apologize not my intent, I was just making it clear you had nothing to worry about stoicism or quick on the draw red busser ringing is all.

Actually, the tension subject came from an earlier conversation we had along this type of thread line. You were saying that can draw out more information to work with or something like that. I said at what cost?

Anyway, I guess I upset you more than I was going for this time.

Shalom Brother