October 22, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Whose Side Are You On?

Heavenly Father
i ask that your sweet peace, comfort, love, mercy, protection and blessings be in Israel, keep her safe, keep those you love safe and send your holy strong angels to fight on behalf of the IDF soldiers and protect them, Jesus please come quickly we long for your appearing in the clouds Maranatha in the name of Jesus Yeshua amen :israel::heart::israel:

20 Likes

Watch it now :film_strip::film_projector::movie_camera: seems to make alot more sense now.
Left Behind with Kirk Cameron
:popcorn::cup_with_straw::popcorn::cup_with_straw::popcorn::cup_with_straw::popcorn::cup_with_straw::popcorn::cup_with_straw:
((Movie 99 minutes))

8 Likes

I agree with Pastor JD Faraq it is important to be on the side of the Lord God only. The Land of Israel belongs to God for it is only God that did not break the Covenant He made based upon the faith of Abraham. Israel has broken this Covenant numerous times yet God in His mercy is faithful in His Promise.

In reality, the existence of Israel is not at stake here. What is at stake is the very foundation of the promise of God to His people Israel. It is His Holy Name that is being called into question. Is God a liar? We know the answer as believers who trust in the faithfulness of our Lord and Mighty God. God warned about those who trusted in Chariots and now Israel must also learn why this is foolish.

The nations and all Israel will soon identify that God is not a liar and they will shake at His presence. Israel will remain a nation and will not be removed for it is the hand of El Shaddai that has planted them. We must trust God, it is His hand that gathers these enemies to the borders (mountains) of Israel that they might all be judged in unison. Many nations now seek to claim the inheritance of Jacob for themselves, yet, they will be made a great sacrifice of the Lord on the mountains of Israel for all birds of prey and wild beasts to devour.

In the Holy Name of Yeshua may His perfect will be done as He has proclaimed by the mouth of His Holy Prophets.

14 Likes

Welcome to the forum @doge :slight_smile: Blessings.

5 Likes

Interested in book you mentioned! I looked it up, it’s $250😲 yipes…
There seems to be an updated 2 that seems similar for $15 more in my price range :blush:.
Thank you for the update. Blessings

2 Likes

I know this is off subject (kinda) - Can anyone tell me which Holy Bible Version Pastor JD uses? He’s stated it, but I cannot find it anywhere. I currently use the New Living Translation V2 but I’m finding some issues in it. I’d like to use the one JD Uses - thanks in advance. Michael, living in Germany. Agape Love to you all.

6 Likes

Beautifully said, We used to love being at the back of the March for Jesus 20 years or more ago. I would always remind everyone in the back of the parade that this was a front-row seat of the future.

What man would conceive as the frontlines Abba reveals to us He sees differently.

A couple of scriptures for times such as these.

1 Samuel 10:7
When these signs have come, do as the occasion demands, for God is with you.

1 Kings 6:13
And I will dwell among the Israelites and will not abandon My people Israel."

And yet, others would call us escapist because we the church as a whole, and personally many have endured many tribulations common among man and believers…

The body of Christ has walked 2,000 years or so in the Valley of the Shadow of Death (man’s common tribulation) and yet some still believe we must do our part at the last by going through all or part of the Last week of Jacobs time to prove their worth.

To me, that is the ultimate replacement theology. Like God needs us to get the Jews saved or what?

No, you can’t make this up but until they are proven wrong by the LORD we shall see the end of the valley of the shadow of death is not a parade to be disregarded as not worthy to be called carrying our cross for Christ.

This preacher comes to mind (God, Family and Guns)
I watch a brother who believes we must pick up our cross and carry it through the tribulation, I listen to him interpret every scripture about the rapture to fit this scenario.

The man is brilliant about much but so obviously blinded by his bias for Jesus + works it’s sometimes hard to watch but I do it for other reasons. And doing so, I grow even more sure he is wrong. Yeap he’s on my prayer list too.

At the very least we should be protecting with a shield of prayer. I also believe we should be getting ready for much of the same here before we fly.

Shalom

6 Likes

Hi Michael,

It’s not off topic, Pastor JD use the NKJV.

10 Likes

Welcome Doge I’m so happy you have joined us! I also need reminding of not choosing sides each week lol!

3 Likes

Amen. It’s no surprise that he is being attacked. So called evangelical “Christians” seem to have a blood lust against the Arab people in “Palestine “ all in the name of the Jews being God’s “chosen” people. It is encouraged by so many pastors and Prophecy teachers that it is no wonder so
Many are deceived. Thankful that Pastor JD always puts it in Biblical
Perspective.

10 Likes

Amen!! Thank you for your reply.

2 Likes

Just wanted to say that I pray for both the Jews worldwide and the Arabs in Gaza or wherever. I also pray that the captors will have compassion on those they have kidnapped (& return them to their friends and families) and that that they all will turn to Christ and get saved.

But I do want to say that I stand with the Jewish people, the apple of God’s eye. I just can’t help thinking about World War II, and how people would have said: “I am on no one’s side, not on the Nazi’s side and not on the Jews’ side.” This is not ok. We need to stand with our older brother especially now that I see that about 99% of the comments on secular channels are very antisemitic and hostile. It’s not far from the whole world turning against the Jewish people. “I will bless those who bless you, and curse those who curse you”

Blessings.

22 Likes

Amen, that stands on solid ground!

Shalom

12 Likes

I believe Hal, and Pastor JD are tracking together on this.

How Should We Respond to Evil?

By Hal Lindsey

The violence we see and the lies we hear can be infuriating. All over the world, people are doing and saying things that feel like a knife to the heart of civilized culture. How can anyone seriously defend rapists, human butchers, beheaders of babies, slaughterers who burn people alive in their own homes, and who parade the dead through the streets? Yet we’re seeing their defenders all over the world. In a stunning bit of irony, some use their defense of debauchery as a form of virtue signaling.

So, how do we respond? Ephesians 4:26-27 (NKJV) says, “Be angry, and do not sin: do not let the sun go down on your wrath, nor give place to the devil.” Some translations say something like, “don’t give the devil an opportunity.” But “place” is a better translation. Some versions of the NASB add a footnote at “opportunity” that says, “literally ‘a place.’”

It’s about territory. The Greek word is “topos.” The English word “topography” combines “topos” or “place” with “graphia” which refers to description or imagery. Topos carries the connotation of a limited space. We all have precious areas in our hearts and minds that should be fiercely protected from evil. Mismanaged anger can be dangerous to those parts of us.

This verse tells us at least three crucial things about protecting our hearts from such dangers. First, it’s okay to be angry. Second, anger does not excuse sin. Be angry, but don’t murder anyone. Be angry, but don’t rob the bank. Third, do not stay angry. Anger that lasts too long and anger that triggers us to sin, give place to Satan. So, be angry, but do not sin. And don’t let the sun go down on your wrath.

When we see violence against the vulnerable or lies perpetrated against the naïve, we should be angry. But even such righteous wrath must not last, and it must not drive us to sin. Romans 12:21 (NASB) says, “Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.”

Don’t let the dark shadows of anger and fear overcome the light of Christ shining through your life. In Luke 6:27-29, Jesus said, “Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.” Peter reflected that teaching in 1 Peter 3:8-9. “Let all be harmonious, sympathetic, brotherly, kindhearted, and humble in spirit; not returning evil for evil, or insult for insult, but giving a blessing instead.”

That teaching does not prevent us from defending our families or our nations. If a stalker enters your home, you have to do your best to deal with him. That’s part of providing for your own, and 1 Timothy 5:8 says that the one who doesn’t provide for his own house has denied the faith. Defending your country is another way of defending your family.

But even in areas of defense, take on the mind of Christ. Philippians 2:5 says, “Have this attitude in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus.” Such verses give us a blueprint to a godly mind, attitude, and perspective. 2 Timothy 1:7 says, “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.”

17 Likes

50 Hostages to be released.

Live now on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/live/gpkv3HZURNo?feature=shared

5 Likes

In the beginning they all are labeled as being “Just Wars”! The Crusades were an example of this, where religion mixed with military power produced an unquenchable bloodlust. The people demand justice on both sides and so blood continues to flow. The truth is you can not kill an ideology. Regardless of how many bombs you drop, how many tank shells you fire, or bullets you fire this ideology will remain.

The evil of Islamic Terrorism, is no different than what was done by both Catholic and Protestants in the name of faith. We all demand justice yet in the end waging this kind of warfare will only inspire more recruits to their cause. Who provides the scale to identify when justice is served? The United States and Iran both seek to continue the spilling of blood in supplying bombs and rockets.

I choose the side of God for only He alone can mete out balanced justice.

5 Likes

WOW! Praise God from Whom All Blessings Flow!
If you aren’t familiar with New Orleans, it has to be THE capital city of the RCC in the States. New Orleans is more like a European city than an American city. We have very old Catholic cathedrals and churches. All day long church bells are playing catholic hymns. I can tell you many thousands of time I wished I could play my favorite hymns.(I play piano)
Last Sat late in the afternoon while Mike was outside feeding the cats, out of the blue someone played, I’d Rather Have Jesus. on the church bells. Mike came inside and told me and we thanked God for blessing Mike. Never before have we heard Christian music on the church bells, so we knew this was from the Lord
I am so thrilled to tell y’all and can’t wait to tell Mike that the moment I took a step outside my door first thing this morning,Iheard the most beautiful redition of Soon and very swoon, we are going to see the King, on the church bells!
This is unheard of from a city steeped in RCC since 1700’s.
I know this was my very own blessing!!!
Thank You Lord I know this was from YOU!!!
PRAISE YOUR HOLY NAME! JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!

Adding - satan tried his best to keep me from typing this post. It took me about an hour and a half (I am mostly blind) So another praise to the Lord for this victory!

22 Likes
9 Likes

I’M READY :latin_cross:

15 Likes

What does the Lord God say of Israel even in this modern time?

And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity: because they trespassed against me, therefore hid I my face from them, and gave them into the hand of their enemies: so fell they all by the sword. Ezekiel 39:23

What happens next?

Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name;

After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid.

When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies’ lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;

Then shall they know that I am the Lord their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.

Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord God.

Ezekiel 39:25-29.

The Lord God has a plan for Israel to redeem them and restore them.

5 Likes