October 22, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Whose Side Are You On?

If you listen to Amir Tsarfati’s update, he explains that the Arab nations (that are against Israel) were planning an offensive as one group, at the same time, surrounding Israel. Hamas acted like a jumpy toddler who couldn’t help but get that cookie as fast as possible, as they didnt want to share the glory of destroying the Jews. It made the other groups angry and surprised, so they are allowing Hamas to get pummled. They have no care for them. It is a very interesting and sad set of circumstances.

I think this is the one. If not, look at his other updates: https://www.youtube.com/live/zuJQqjKnKXE?si=2cg9tndEoTmJ-wJQ

3 Likes

Erdogan threatens to declare war on Israel and send military to Gaza in chilling warning

6 Likes

Iran: Israel Has ‘Totally Collapsed,’ Hamas Massacre ‘Unforgettable and Stunning’

“Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amir-Abdollahian bizarrely claimed on Friday that the entire political structure of Israel had “totally collapsed” in the aftermath of the October 7 Hamas terrorist attack.”

They better not tell the Israelis - They apparently like to live the lie. lol

5 Likes

David Tal lives in Israel and he gives us Israel update daily, he’s a former IDF and loves Jesus.

4 Likes

Calvary Chapel Westside, Lahaina
Pastor Steve Santos

Jesus Loves Lahaina Maui

Pastors J.D. Farag & Steve Santos

September 21, 2023

3 Likes

Could this be biblical?
Strange debris falling from space looks like falling stars.

3 Likes

Thanks for the input Teren, I found it helpful and quite insightful.

Shalom and Blessing to you and yours

1 Like

Thank you!!!

1 Like

I have a hard time believing that they have the funds to handle such a feat. They had their economy tanked and they had one of the most horrific earthquake series this year. In addition, they have been having a somewhat unstable government (at least that is what I remember). They remind me of a little cat looking up at the dog going…“eh, what’s it to ya?” while holding their fists up at the dog. I have a sneaking suspicion, especially since they seem to have little to stand on, that they are just going to move forward with no one strong and wealthy behind them. Hmm…who could that be?

The video I put below is what I think of when I think of Israel in terms of the dog vs. cat result...not what they wanted or wished for????? I couldn't help myself...the cartoons came into my brain to reflect my thoughts about the interesting outcomes...No! Not that! LOL....what did you really expect???? :sweat_smile: :thinking:

This is a cartoon compilation from Youtube I found…it was the only way to express my thoughts. I really hope it makes sense…I does to me.

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/live/3MOJvfkHkno?si=4dOOKxSy3v2JFh5C

1 Like

Sounds like they were of one mind but yet some type of infighting or oneupmanship caused this “calamity” on Hamas. Imagine if they had all attacked at once (of course this would not have happened).

Prayer is powerful!

:grinning:

Also interesting:

5 Likes

@Uturn9319

Read that again!

I expected a completely different response.

Thank you Trustandfaith. :slight_smile:

Here’s how I get text into an image. I open a picture using Windows Live Photo Gallery, then click the word “File,” then click “Open with,” and then click “Paint.” Another window with that pic will open and there’s a little section called “Tools” on the menu bar. Click on the “A.” Now, hold down the left mouse button and make a text box on/in the photo. Let go of the mouse button and click into/inside that text box. Type something in the box. To edit: highlight the text, look at the menu bar (Text tools) and choose whatever font, size, color, etc. that you want.

If you mess something up, pressing escape usually works. You can also just exit the photo without saving and try again. Once you do get the words done as you want, click on “save as” and give it a new name. (“Save as” lets you keep the original photo too.)

Hope that made sense. It’s a lot easier to actually do it than to explain how to do it! Lol. :slight_smile:

Blessings,
Terri

4 Likes
3 Likes

Isn’t ‘the house of Togarmah’ Turkey?

38 And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

2 Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,

3 And say, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:

4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:

5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:

6 Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.

2 Likes

Yes. :grin: I was seeing this in terms that they need a papa “bear” to help them. They cant easily just go into this war, without backup. They will go with all thier might…once the “bear” gets involved. Did you notice the implication in the post? I was noticing the interesting stance they were fronting. That is all. They (governments) are all bullies. I see them thus. Does that make more sense?

Pastor JD’s Bible study last Thursday was on Ezekiel 30, a fulfilled prophecy regarding Egypt. It was interesting & helps us understand now, why Egypt is basically “inconsequential” today and has little power or influence in the world now.

• Remember - Ezekiel 30-32 all discuss Egypt.*

October 26, 2023: Ezekiel 30 –The Day of the Lord is Near

((Edit: this was supposed to be a general post to the thread. Not specifically just to @Uturn9319. I cannot figure out how to change it. My apologies! ))

2 Likes

Are ANY of these Middle Eastern countries capable of carrying out a world war? Adding Russia and China?

To create new post, just reply to the topic above, rather than replying to a specific person.
Again, just hit reply at top of page, just under the sermon topic.
Robbie

1 Like