October 22, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Whose Side Are You On?

Woe down there. Sorry if it upset you. I can remove it. Let me know.

I believe Jack Hibbs put it there as a joke - to show how far the Palestinians will go to send their propaganda to the world.

The Telegram post was posted by a Dr. Eli David who forwarded it from a Palestinian/Hamas.

The Doctor asks: "Do the children in Goza have six fingers, or are they using the free version of AI again? Then there is a :rofl: after it and the post with the picture.
The Dr. caught the fakeness of the picture the Hamas was displaying. He was sharing it pointing out the fakeness they will stoop to.
In the picture the child has a Palestinian flag on his top etc. to show this supposedly happened in Gaza.

Jack shared the whole thing and made the comment about the AI and the Nephilim as a joke.

I thought the whole thing funny so I shared it.

There is a lot of propaganda that Hamas has been sharing. Most people don’t see the truth even when it is right before their eyes. Then they stand up for the cause of the Hamas not knowing the truth.

Yes, this is scripted by Satan and we reveal his lies.
As to this being a false flag operation, I have my doubts on that depending on who you think instigated it.

I believe it was allowed to happen by God for His reasons. This must too have happened to fulfill His purposes. Men think they are doing something but God is directing their actions.

14 Likes

I count four words, that’s one, two, three, four…lol (the Count on Sesame Street)

3 Likes

I think Dallas has a point. It was a joke about Hamas using AI to generate sympothy likely.

I think it is good Dan that you are as empathetic for the Palestinian people as for Israeli’s. Amen. I bellieve a lot of people have this concern. I check out people like Kim Iversen and Dr. Shiva (who have the opposite view from Zionism). They look at things not in favor of Israel at all…yet conservative…but don’t buy into the narratives. I don’t side with their narrative either. But it is helpful to see persepctives like theirs outside the mainstream evangelical view.

There are a lot of vairables. One that i notice Kim and Shiva are not so hip to is how Iran uses Hamas to gain sympothy. That really does not factor into their thinking too much. I like Kim and think she is trying her best to understand. And even points out good things to be weary of…how guilty are both sides Israel/Palestine. There is truth there. In my view on that both sides are kind of ideologically trapped to keep the tension going which in the end serves the Iran game to keep Palestine a victim before the world to degrade Israeel.

The way i try to look at this rather than psyop ontop of psyop, although tempting (I believe unfortantely in general Christians have barrowed from New Agers to look at things through that kind of grid), is to try best to understand how those on varying sides might be looking at what is actually having reality in relation to their view. And respect them for seeing that. Knowing they see only a part of the puzzle…just like my side only sees a part too. Blessings.

4 Likes

No please don’t I believe its more than important that all should decide and discern this for themselves. I am not so upset nor surprised at this I expected it but I am sad to see it for sure.

I understand the 1st line looks like its a I got ya post about Hamas but it’s much more than that when I look deeper and the back story and suggestion of it all. To me it goes back to the patriot games evil people are playing on all of us.

They may be true at least that’s what we would hope. But it was a bad joke and to be honest, like I said Jack should have had better discernment.

I get that sister I truly do, but I see this as also propaganda from the other side. While the Hamas are evil to the core I would not call them Palestinians they care nothing for the Palestinians and do nothing to protect them. Even brag that is not their problem or mission.

The Palestinians only know what they see and from both sides, it’s pretty hard for them to see any side as good. They have been used by all sides just like the regular folks in Israel.

It took me years to figure out the Israeli government has been just as corrupt as the rest of the world’s leaders.

So true but this is not Hamas this is Palestinian people stuck in the middle.

Sister, that’s my issue neither side knows the real truth, they are both buying lies. And I believe we should be pointing that out. I am pretty sure Israel has been using a little AI in all of this also.

I don’t happen to believe the idea that the door was accidentally left open for Hamas any more than I do JFK was a lone wolf or 911 was all about a man in a cave in Afghanistan.

Jack has played the US and Israeli narrative all the way, I pray for him but I do not trust most of the preachers that have ever been on the Presidential Spiritual Advisory Board for that matter.

It’s not your posting this that is an issue I just believe it may be deeper propaganda either way it’s not a harmless joke. But I do see more to this than it is a harmless joke and so should have Jack. The man is focused on this more than either of us.

As far as the post I agree, something has been revealed.
As far as who really set this up I really just say. look at the usual suspects.

I would say Amir ran out and blamed the Russians and made sure to say it couldn’t have been the US because only two nations could have done this. That was a really dumb remark to make from where I stand.

I stand completely with Israel, I love Israel the land, and the people. I do not trust her leaders nor do I trust ours. Yeshua did not trust them either.

Please don’t take it down and do not think it reflects anything wrong from your point of view.

Right or wrong I see much more in this than meets the eye. Wonder what they used to call the native americans when they ran them out of the way?

Shalom

7 Likes

This is where all of this is going. This is who shall make this deal.

Isaiah 28:15
Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:

Maybe so but I don’t really see it that way. I can see why many do no worries, we all look through a glass that’s muddy.

Personally, I believe this exposes much of the Church going along with the narrative like all the Christians that bought the Bush-era administration’s lies.

Like I said if it was it’s a bad joke at best. And this gives itself to subliminal degrading the Palestinians even if it’s supposed to be degrading Hamas.

I guess I could look at it like it’s just a shallow joke referencing what just seemed to say it is OK to keep on doing what you are doing.

Thanks, Teren for standing with Dallas on this while I don’t disagree at some level it’s funny but at another more important level it’s more than suggestive to me and some others…

So do you believe this was just a coincidence, that all this looks like the walls of Jerico going down and it’s OK because they were Nephilim?

Yes, I know that’s not a fair question but it’s not unreasonable either. I don’t see anyone in Israel that looks like a Joshua at this time.

Shalom

4 Likes

In the meantime…Go Rangers Yahoooo :slight_smile:

Texas Rangers Held the Line Against ‘Pride Night’ as Every MLB Team Embraced It - Now They’re World Series Winners (msn.com)

![rangers|690x136](upload://zAu63eS88urnh6kHnjTLbxWWxuQ.png

Shut out…yep :grin:

2 Likes

Well, praise the Lord for what he has done for the TX Rangers!

Love you brother, but right now I have serious doubts about many that we call leaders. Its sad but I believe we should be looking for a house cleaning in general before we get much further I expect we see many in a different light…

You know the other light I speak of. You speak of it all the time. Nope it don’t look anything like Unity yet but we shall keep watching and praying.

Shalom

3 Likes

Amen, sister that is where, what we see today was 1st implemented as an experiment.

We don’t need to be experts on evil or the devil’s ways but we do need to know them when we see them.

We are called to be wise as serpents but gentle as doves. Just what does that really mean? We must know the wiles, wiles, wiles of the Devil but expose them like Doves.

Wile

The noun wile is good for describing a particular kind of deviousness, but its plural form is most commonly used.

Your charming brother might use his wiles to talk your parents into loaning him money again and again. You can describe your cousin’s knack for getting exactly what he wants through slyness and trickery as his wile. Language experts can only guess about the origin of wile, though many believe it’s related to the Old Norse vél, or “craft.” Others think there may be a connection with the Old English word for “wizard,” wicca.

Luke says, “And the Holy Spirit came down in a bodily shape, like a dove on Him.” Because the Holy Spirit is just that—spirit—He is not visible to us. On this occasion, however, the Spirit took on a visible appearance and was doubtless seen by the people. The dove is an emblem of purity and harmlessness (Matthew 10:16), and the form of the dove at Jesus’ baptism signified that the Spirit with which Jesus was endowed was one of holiness and innocence.

At Pentecost, the Holy Spirit assumed the form of “tongues of fire” (Acts 2:3) to signify the miraculous power of the apostles’ message and their radically changed lives. The Spirit’s appearance as the dove at Jesus’ baptism symbolizes the gentle Savior bringing peace to mankind through His sacrifice…

I believe there are more than 2 ways for the war in Israel to go at least from a believer’s viewpoint… Neither one we see being promoted is Abba’s way but if you think it is please explain because I am looking hard but do not see His way being utilized by the Chuch in general.

Both sides are lying and we tend to vote again as believers for the least of two evils.

Shalom

2 Likes

Gal 5:13 For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.
Gal 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
Gal 5:15 But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.

Gal 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Gal 5:25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

5 Likes

I undeerstand your berean passion Cora. Amen. I believe those churches that went and go along with the vax agenda are misled. But as God is sovereign and omni-present how He works in providence is not necessarily something having only one angle. For example, looking at the level of totalitiarian overreachh we see in the world today gives us an idea of how far conditions have gotten in the world.

In 2017-2018, based on my own “open to what is true” research, I had concluded Trump was the AC. Today I am open to voices like Anomaly and Dr. Shiva who are incredibly antagonistic toward Trump. I pay attention to their views and research their claims with an open heart (beyond the concerns of this forum). My view of Trump is not tethered to MAGA or the left, nor moderates, nor this forum.

In light of the state of affairs in the world today and the obvious globalist overreach we clearly see now, I would say that there is a high probability that had the vax not come along (as evil a use as it has become) we would be 10 times closer to global reset than where we see things are at today, without it. As bad as the vax is, I believe it bought “significant” stall time away from the global reset (including a much larger tragedy for the world). And I see a million events that clearly testify to this in potential sense upon providence.

I can say those that don’t have eyes to see that, don’t have a love for the truth. I can say that, even though i think the proponderance of evidence that that view is real and true is very extremely loud. But i don’t rely on voices that come from any camp. Therefore, i don’t feel the need to minize where others might be at in their views as affecting my view, if i am open to what God might really be doing in the world today. Although to me it looks highly likely Trump is the 1st seal, I know i could be way wrong. But in that I am not exactly intimidated by the views of others that might see any consideration as Trump potentially being a positive for the country as being seduced (in light of perhaps a more providential view on the matter). In that, am I seduced? Or that I don’t have a love of the truth?

Can anyone tell me where to find the verse that says something to the effect that if

• One doesn’t have eyes to see, they don’t have a love of the truth.

What is one supposed to be seeing?
What truth are they supposed to be loving?

I just see this being thrown around here and I do wonder what it is in regard to?
I know that non Christians have their eyes blinded and they do not have a love of the truth, but I am not talking about them.

How do Christians not love the truth because they can’t see certain things that others can see?
The Apostles didn’t see certain things Jesus was saying and yet they loved the truth.
I don’t get it.
Just asking.

3 Likes

In my opinion it is a way of saying “If you don’t agree with me it is because you don’t have eyes to see or ears to hear”. It tends to just put others Christians down for not agreeing with what’s said or written.

But here are some Bible verses, but they are not saying “They don’t have a love of the truth”.

Mat_11:15 He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
Mat_13:9 Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
Mat_13:43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
Mar_4:9 And he said unto them, He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
Mar_4:23 If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.
Mar_7:16 If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.
Luk_8:8 And other fell on good ground, and sprang up, and bare fruit an hundredfold. And when he had said these things, he cried, He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
Luk_14:35 It is neither fit for the land, nor yet for the dunghill; but men cast it out. He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

4 Likes

What nation is known for all its people being injected? Why because all of Israel is under attack it’s not just the Gentiles that Israel has to be concerned with, is it?

The top 3 independent stakeholders for Pfizer were 2 Jews and 1 Catholic not saying that means anything or that it don’t.

It’s not just the Western nations it is almost all nations.

Anyway, I agree completely that we should stand with Israel but only the one and only.

Maranatha

1 Like

You forgot to add and you don’t have a love of the truth, if you are not agreeing with my truth. Hee Hee.

EXCELLENT. My opinion as well. Glad you said it instead of me. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Glad you brought it up so I could say it. Otherwise some would just think I was complaining! :+1:

4 Likes

I think we can each relate to sticking our fingers in our ears, sometimes, to “A” Truth (of God) that we don’t want to hear. I think I can relate. I love “THE” Truth, but maybe there is sometimes a detail or two that pinches me and I shy away from facing it.

Here is snippet from GotQuestions that I found:

:arrow_forward:Who is “he who has ears”? The simple answer: all people who have been or are being given the words of God. Like the parables’ original audience, we must also “Listen up! Pay close attention!” Jesus’ simple request is that we use our God-given faculties (eyes to see, ears to hear) to tune in to His words (John 10:27 –28; Mark 4:24; Revelation 3:20). “For whatever is hidden is meant to be disclosed, and whatever is concealed is meant to be brought out into the open” (Mark 4:22). Seeking God’s truth takes energy and focus; it takes a willingness to be challenged and changed. While the way of God’s truth is not the most convenient or fun path to take, we can be assured that it is the best one (John 1:4; 10:9; 14:6). And so He bids us, “Come” (Matthew 11:28 –30).

Some people may overstate this◀️

4 Likes

I totally get what you are saying, and I fully agree.
God does speak to each of us, about different things, at different times in our lives. God has individual plans for each of us.

If I judge you and say you don’t have eyes to see what God has revealed to me, that does not mean you don’t have a love of the truth.

We both have a love of the truth and we both see things that God has opened our eyes to see at different times.
We can’t expect everyone to be on the same page all the time. We all grow at different rates, and we all have different ministries and giftings to use and do at different times.

To accuse a person or a Pastor of not having eyes to see or not having a love of the truth, just because they are not doing what I might “think” they should be doing, is not right in my opinion.

Blessings

EDIT: The vax is a good example. I have a sister that is a born again Christian and loves God with all her heart. When the vax came out, she was leery about getting it. She prayed about it and felt that God was telling her she had the choice. She took it but prayed that God would protect her from any harmful effects it might have on her.
She had ‘eyes to see’ but there wasn’t a whole lot of information out there at first. And even that was sketchy. We didn’t know what was true and what was false.
Because of her love of the truth, she left it in God’s hands knowing he would work all things out for her good.
Yet others would think she was wrong. I don’t get it.

4 Likes

I know this is off topic…

I have a lot of respect for those who type the long messages. My fingers would get tired!

3 Likes

Sorry. There is nothing here. I just can’t stand the number being 18.

I am old and I took typing in school on a manual typewriter - they didn’t have electric ones back then. The letter keys were blocked off, so we had to do it from memory mostly. My best typing speed when I left school was 80 words a min. My fingers type words and not letters.

I’ve kept up my typing all these years, and with a keyboard it is even easier.

I can’t understand how people with cell phones can type (‘hunt and peck’) as fast as they do with just one or 2 fingers. Hee Hee. I can barely see those keyboards. :slight_smile:

5 Likes