October 29, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update – The Truth In Love

This week i am helping take care of a 97 yr old World War 2 veteran since his regular caregiver is on vacation. This gentleman loves to talk about his experience in WW2, he told me he flew all around the eiffel tower and showed me pictures of the map he fought at and the ship he was on, and showed me photos of his beautiful family and of himself when he was in the Navy. I told him that Jesus is coming any day now and that we need to be ready, I also told him that you have to believe in Jesus Christ in your heart that He died on the Cross at Calvary, shed his blood for the redemption of our sin, he was buried and rose again on the 3rd day, He said he’s a Christian, i told him when you believe in Jesus in your heart, Jesus doesn’t remember your sin past, present and yet future, he paid it on the Cross, it’s done you’re forgiven. He said his son drinks, i told him God will take care of him, make sure that your son knows that Jesus is the only way to Heaven. I told him that i tell Jesus everyday that i’m ready to go! I also told him that Jesus loves him and he is blessed and has alot to be thankful for. So, i hope he ponders everything i said. He has a WW2 veteran cap on the kitchen table, i think he wanted me to touch it the other morning so tomorrow morning when i assist him with his breakfast, i will ask him if it’s ok if i can pick up his cap and look at it. I thanked him for his service and shook his hand but he likes to fist bump lol. He almost made me cry yesterday, i could see the child in him looking at me innocently, it was a heart touching moment. :two_hearts:

14 Likes