October 29, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update – The Truth In Love

Full Video: Bible Prophecy Update

JD_Truth_2_cover

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_3: speaks the truth in love as a warning of not only what’s going to happen, but also what’s already now beginning to happen.

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update. Posts unrelated to THIS Prophecy Update will be removed without warning.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

23 Likes

Thank you Pastor JD, for another dynamic sermon on speaking the truth in Love.
For you have always spoken the truth in Love, and it shows.
Maranatha, our body snatcher is coming!
All Glory to the King of Kings, and the Lord of Lords.
All Glory to the Lion of the tribe of Judah.

Agape Agape Agape
Time to go where we belong.
With our Lord forever.

34 Likes

Thank you Pastor JD for your boldness, honesty and truth. I Love Truth! Whether it is a hard pill to swallow or not, the Truth bring s peace to my heart, knowing that I’ve done what the Lord wanted me to do and not cave to what others ‘wanted to hear’.

33 Likes

I don’t know where to post this so if it is in the wrong topic pls let me know. The attached is a photo of my latest city magazine. I was heartbroken to see such a sweet girl dressed up like a dead person. Because I live in SOCAL, we have a huge Hispanic population, and it takes over most of this area in food vendors, Catholic churches, and fireworks daily even though it is against the law. I always thought I lived in a good neighborhood, but in these days, it has become increasingly wicked. I watch our weekly city council meetings on YouTube and although they pray b4 each session, the Islam representative was so evil, to say the least.
Please pray for my city and for Gods wisdom and direction as I give out Chick tracts along with candy on the 31st. I have had less and less desire to do so, but know the enemy is out to squelch the gospel. Help me to stay in the fight as God directs.

Thank you, so much dear brothers and sisters. My heart is heavy, and the hour is late.

11/3 UPDATE - I passed out about 30 tracts to high school kids. I also had deliveries to my home that day and gave out 5 to adults. My mailman said he knew Jesus as his Savior and I was so thrilled to know that. I should have been nosier as he has been my carrier for over 3 yrs. Now I have a chance to fellowship with another believer, yea!! One young boy saw my Mezuzah hanging on my door and asked if I had prayed today. That was a surprise. I replied "yes, did you? He said he should have. It seems he is searching. Hope so. The Holy Spirit is moving dear friends. He is out seeking those who will respond. Thank you for your prayers.

27 Likes

I have thought heavily on this matter not just with you but with others who are just not ‘feeling it’ to do what is ‘expected’. My neighborhood doesn’t have kids going door-to-door so, I don’t have much need of this idea for the event mentioned. It’s work and I know not a ‘perfect idea’ but perhaps someone out there can utilize the idea. Hmmm, chocolate covered fortune cookies…okay side tracked, sorry.

I’ve thought about the printing out and implementation of the ABC’s of salvation within some sort of ‘treat’. I know people are no longer into doing the homemade thing because people freak out about what could be put into them for decades now. I’d thought about fortune cookies. There are recipes out there for making them and to place them in a wrapper - I’ve thought about those food sealers? There has to be a way not to break the bank on this and still do it ‘for fun’. Hey, you have extras, you can hand them out till gone after the 31st. Or you could do them for Thanksgiving, Christmas even…my birthday - although not a holiday

I know how you feel about what you see around you. Keep that heart pressed against the Lord.

12 Likes

Love your ideas dear brother Jon. I do buy full size candy bars at Costco, so they are very appreciated especially by the high school kids I get. Yes, I said high school. But they are the target for the gospel as they are bombarded by evil every moment of the day.

P.S. I will save you a treat!

0013_01
0271_01

12 Likes

YAY!

And yeah, when I was in high school, I went out with friends and wandered the streets till like 2 am on halloween. I got to the point I didn’t even dress up and just walked around. Didn’t even go to houses unless we knew the people. In my 20’s I’d stay at houses as decoration when people would come up I’d stand and greet them. I only did that for like half an hour as I got bored. We would have had a hayday at your place getting big boy candy! You’d be the coolest candy house in the world!

8 Likes

I figured that if they got a generous piece of candy, they would be more apt to sit and read a tract. Chick Publications has some pretty scarry tracts for older kids that get them to want to open and read it. My kids never really went door to door, just the neighbors they knew. Our church had a big party for the kids in which they got more candy than if they were to go in the neighborhood. Plus, the games, cake walks, and fellowship was much more fun and safer. Boy, I remember going into our neighbors’ houses where they would serve us all sorts of goodies like homemade candy apples, popcorn balls, and punch. What good memories I had. My parents were the children’s church directors, and they would have a party at our house because we lived at the base of the mountains, had orange and lemon groves, a wash, a tree house, and a really scarry basement. My mom would put out bowls of peeled grapes, spaghetti, and Jello, all for the kids to touch in the dark while being told a spooky story about the evil scientist using eyeballs, worms and brains. Then we went for a walk through the groves while being told about the Wolfman, Frankenstein, and the mummy (my dad).

While the memories are fun and enduring, I realize that those things being done thru the church was not right. Everyone involved was innocent at heart because they really saw nothing wrong with it at the time. Now we look back and see that maybe it wasn’t pleasing to God to celebrate like that. These days, the holiday is so evil and what is being pushed as fun and games is not. We know the enemy is using our youth’s polluted minds to further his agenda. We must warn them and prayerfully open their eyes to what is happening in the world today.

12 Likes

Anymore, we could have a church sit down and share Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego" going into the seven times fiery furnace. Job, Daniel in the lion’s den. Joseph becoming Pharaoh’s right-hand man. David and the Giant, and finish with the letter to the Church of Sardis and Smyrna. One could even throw in Esther and Deborah. And the obvious, the Gospel of Christ.

People would all join in and listen to those accounts and hopefully kids would be enthralled to hear of them. Many will say I’m wrong for even this idea and that’s fine. No mazes, no games, no prizes for best costume - just come as you are, receive a box of goodies and sit down and listen to the word of God. Come early, and get the early accounts. Come later, get the later accounts. Whatever. I often wonder if Jesus was on earth right now, would he take the opportunity of that day to gather kids and adults and teach them? No gimmicks just tell them the Way, the Truth, and the Life being Him offered to them. How to pray, how to repent, how to accept Him.

If groups of people will minister in front of a convention for Satanists, or minister in a alphabet community parade, I think one could (if called to) share the gospel on Halloween.

9 Likes

Heck Jon we don’t need tracks, all we need to do is stand you up in front of them!

14 Likes

Put on a happy smile, and a snap to your step.
We too will soon be visiting the Temple Mount in the Holy City and on that day we will all lift our voices in praise of our LORD!
The Levitical Choir sings at the Southern Wall of the Temple Mount.

15 Likes

13 Likes

Thank you Jesus for giving us pastor JD speaking your truth. Love you brother! :purple_heart: :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Thank you brother Keegs for sharing this on your Telegram channel. Jesus bless you :yellow_heart:

10 Likes

Thank you Baba for my brother JD :yellow_heart: bless him richly in the name of Yeshua Jesus! Amen! i love you Pastor JD

11 Likes

Those churches saying we have another 50 years still are 501c churches, they sold out to the beast system, poisoning their congregations too with the evil injections.

6 Likes

Nah, I can’t say as I was led to minister anyone. I’m an idea guy. That’s about all I’m useful for. And testing out bed mattresses for napping quality.

12 Likes

A very powerful message. Thank you so much Pastor JD!

Unfortunately not all were so impressed. Amir Tsarfati posted this message directly after the livestream on his Telegram channel, removed it and now it’s up again. No names mentioned but it’s clear he’s talking about our precious Pastor :pensive:

Does anyone have any thoughts on why Amir should be so incensed by JD’s assertion? We know he had different views on the V and was very pro-Trump. He’s also vehemently opposed to any mention of an inside job in relation to the delayed initial Israeli response to the terrorist attack. Is he possibly in denial of the truth given in love?

Edit: sorry didn’t see @Notoftheworld had already posted this.

21 Likes

I’ve shared my thoughts on both brethren and yes, Amir is still brethren (some would say otherwise). Where one time they used to be able to talk face-to-face, now destroyed (or it would seem). The non-salvation topics that rile one’s dander is saddening (not just with Amir, but everyone). Whether a person agrees with Amir or Farag is moot. Whether they agree with one another is moot. And there should be no armchair fighting within the body for these two either nor towards each other. We’re still a family of orphans. Or as I have shared in the past, we’re GMO’s.

Godly
Modified
Orphans

We’re a family who presently do not always get along with one another this side of Home (Heaven). All of this will be fighting for nothing when we are Home. Some will be humbled with the truth, others will be given an understanding they were right - but that’s as far as it could possibly go. All I can think of that we can do is pray for both will be given a message from our Father to reconcile if need be. Personally, I’d like to see ‘Rancor’ go back to being the name of a creature in a Star Wars franchise than bitterness between two or more people.

I pray the Lord speaks to such emotional strain and gets His message across soon.

I believe he has a notion of pride at this point in time towards his government and land and refuses to see things in different avenues of thought based on what ‘he’ knows and ‘he’ sees and ‘he’ hears. It started with the shot - and progressed from there. I maintain that I pray they both will see one another in Heaven and laugh (and cry) at the fighting that didn’t matter one bit this side of Heaven.

27 Likes

The one thing about that - I have a relative that worked with Pfizer on that shot with at the time, their parent company who took two shots of Pfizer. I still believe my relative received placebo shots but that’s just me. We all know our family and friends are still saved, sans walking away from or rejecting Christ Jesus; So they’ll still get Home (perhaps sooner than the rest of us). I pray for our Father to correct or rejuvenate our immune systems to combat that concoction of chaos and to continue to heal us in body, soul, and spirit. It’s sad though that many have put their trust in a world that has not presented any reason to trust it for how they’ve treated followers of Christ.

BTW - @everyone - You’re ready for the next volley of fiery darts coming in, yes? Lift those shields and enjoy the shade.

23 Likes