October 29, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update – The Truth In Love

Sharing these sweet videos for anyone that haven’t yet watch them.

4 Likes

Last night I was watching John Ankerburg and he told the recent story about a friend and frequent guest of his, Ed Hindson.
Personally I loved Ed Hinson and he was a powerful prophecy teacher.
He was very sick and in bed, and his family gathered around him…
Then suddenly, , he said:
“I NEVER THOUGHT HEAVEN COULD BE SO BEAUTIFUL!”…
And then… he died!
AMAZING LAST WORDS!

My friends we now live in a dark dark world.
It seems that sin and rebellion and violence reigns.
War, disease, pain, sorrow, strife, uncertainty everywhere.
But one day soon, whether by the Rapture or by the grave, we who are the redeemed of the Lord shall lay down this mortality and we shall be robed in IMMORTALITY!!!

I can hardly imagine that FIRST GLIMPSE of heaven.
That first second of realizing that we MADE IT!
That first visit with that beloved mother, father, brother or sister…
That first Heavenly conversation with that child that was seemingly gone too soon…but now, it all makes sense.

Yes, friends, this is not just some “wistful hope” , it’s not just the hope and desire of fools…
It is however, the promise of the of Him who conquered death hell and the grave and is alive now and FOREVERMORE!!

MW Breeden

16 Likes

Pastor JD, thanks for you most recent “Prophecy Update”. I follow Amir Tsafati on Telegram, and this morning he sent out this post on his account. I was at a loss that he would say such, and thought I would put it out on the forum. I hope I was not wrong in doing so:

“It’s one thing when pastors suggest that no planes ever hit the world trade center on 9/11, even though I personally know people who saw them and filmed them.
But for these pastors to now suggest that Trump and Netanyahu are behind the current war to push for a Two-State Solution is simply horrific and despicable. As an Israeli, as a Jew, and as a believer in Yeshua, I am ashamed and hope that no one in my country will ever hear this lunacy spoken by people of my faith.”
Telegram: Contact @beholdisraelchannel (I see this link has already been posted by another)

God bless you Pastor JD. I feel the same way with those who disbelieve the truth when it is given to them, and no one wants to even talk about it, or seek it out.

13 Likes

It’s to sad to know great big the divide now is because Amir and Pastor JD’s friendship and bond was so beautiful.

8 Likes

Though I haven’t yet seen this week’s update, I’m in total agreement with @Jon’s view that Amir is consumed by his loyalty to his native country and military and cannot think or see outside the box. He has many followers and I believe he has an ego that will soon be humbled once in Heaven. It is sad he and JD who were once collaborators are now at odds. After all, Amir is a Jew and JD is an Arab. It’s a spiritual battle that has been going since Isaac and Ishmael.
Who’s side one is on is entirely moot. We KNOW as bystanders to this war who wins…God and folks saved by His amazing Grace!

Update to my family situation: I arrived home with my parents in tow. It was a glorious road-trip with the beautiful fall colors and sunsets shining on them. We are settling in at my house while the Lord convicts and softens hearts within the family. I have felt every prayer from you and I thank you so much. Please keep them coming for us all. :heart:

14 Likes

I am not of course saying this is the covenant that is reinforced by the AC but where this is going I do not know. Just looks like a warning to me.

This keeps reminding me of Netanyahu making a covenant of death with Pfizer giving them the DNA of all Israel to study and create what maybe a V for them personally like a designer drug? And even though we know the corona v and the so called cure has been around since the mid 60’s Trump gave the go ahead to unleash it and still takes credit for it.

No there is no reason I see to think they are not willfully participate in this scourge. This could easily be a setup, not only that now we find Pfizer had put in an accelerator in the V without informing CDC for approval.

A Cornerstone in Zion
14Therefore hear the word of the LORD, O scoffers who rule this people in Jerusalem. 15For you said, “We have made a covenant with death; we have fashioned an agreement with Sheol. When the overwhelming scourge passes through it will not touch us, because we have made lies our refuge and falsehood our hiding place.” 16So this is what the Lord GOD says: “See, I lay a stone in Zion, a tested stone, a precious cornerstone, a sure foundation; the one who believes will never be shaken.…

Shalom

Even though I have issues with Redacted I found this a good report to consider.

3 Likes

From Amir Tsafaris Telegram feed this morning. I have mixed feelings about the whole issue (or non-issue) of our former President & Bibi starting this whole thing to force/form the 2 state final solution. I guess we’ll all find out soon enough. God bless.

3 Likes

How about listening to a long recent interview with a mild mannered, very intelligent person that worked with Former President to accomplish Abraham Accords:

2 Likes

I have moved into an independent senior living community. I have participated in the Bible studies and church services here which are much less than one would desire for their spiritual lives. At one Bible study I tried to present some truth, and what I got was an attack on me. They wanted to know what happened in my childhood that made me such a negative person. Another “christian” woman implied that I might be bipolar. In different ways they all told me that they do not want to know the truth, they want to be at peace, and they are sorry that I do not have the peace that they have. It is 2023, and all of these people are still getting vaccinated. I have discovered that senior living centers as well as nursing homes are all a leftest paradise. Seniors are watching CNN. They are in a state of mind control. They are not curious. They say “I hate to think what the lives of my grandchildren will be like”, but in truth they do not care. This message from JD was a blessing to me and helped to heal my wounds. In closing I found this.
*If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." CS Lewis

28 Likes

(HUG) What a wonderful testimony you have and example you are for Christ! Stay strong in Him, dear sister

10 Likes

Morning Ken,
“Our body snatcher” cracked me up. He is… but I’d never thought of Jesus in quite that terminology. Thanks for the grin.
:heart:gr

5 Likes

Having had the pleasure of being under their teaching together, it saddens me, but how much it must sadden our Lord. I pray for them to reconcile their differences, brother to brother :yellow_heart: The enemy is definitely using his tactic of division not only in our own families, but spiritual families as well.

6 Likes

@trustandfaith

Here is my 2 cents for what it is worth.

I don’t see this a pertaining to the topic of truth in love etc. That’s just my opinion.

I think the timing is REALLY bad and inconsiderate regarding what is presently going on.

There is a time to speak and a time to be silent.

Those people are in the midst of a war at present. A lot of people are still in SHOCK and GRIEVING the loss of loved ones and the atrocities that have taken place.

To me it is like standing up at a funeral and accusing others for the cause of someone’s death. That isn’t the right time or place, in my opinion.

It takes time to heal wounds and words can wound as well.
Amir is in pain for what is going on around him. It is not a matter of accepting or rejecting truth. It’s a matter of timing and when one presents truth.

Just my opinion and I don’t care if anyone agrees or disagrees.
Blessings.

EDIT: It is funny that Stacy posted a video with a picture of Arab and Jew. It just got me thinking of what is going on in the world right now with Palestinians against Israel, etc. How quickly people divide over issues.
Here we have an issue with an Arab and a Jew once again. Hmmm! Think about how easy it is for some to pick sides. Just saying.
Blessings.

11 Likes

I don’t know anything about or follow Amir, but regarding 911 my brother saw the second plane hit the Twin Tower from his office in the Empire State Building. So there were real planes.

This is not to start any arguments with anyone, but only to state a fact. I don’t need anyone to agree and will not argue about it.

God Bless! :pray:

7 Likes

Sister Michelle
You say “Amir is consumed by his loyalty to his native country and military and cannot think or see outside the box.” It is then the same with Pastor JD and his Arab heritage. JD, it seems, to have a hard time condemning Hamas for their savagery and cold-blooded murders of innocent civilians on October 6th. I say this in Truth of love!

2 Likes

By their fruits you shall know them.

4 Likes

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

4 Likes

Luke 21:20-22

20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

4 Likes

I can honestly speak from a place of unspeakable horrific disaster, Katrina. Although the horror was too much to bear, I had the Lord and and He got me through each day. I cooked red beans and rice every other day and my neighbor who had a pick-up truck helped me deliver to the people in my neighborhood who were walking around like zombies from the shock and horror. I gave the food to everyone …not one person ever refused. Anyway, I must abbreviate as i really don’t want to get too graphic to spare you the awfulness and for myself too. I have to keep some things filed away.
Anyway, it is not the point. What I want to drive home is the absolute necessity of allowing the Lord to do His work and trusting in HIM for EVERYTHING. When you have nothing , this is precisely where the Lord does incredible and amazing things and I’m talking about supernatural things.All I know is each night I would literally fall on the bed totally spent and asking the Lord to take the horror stories that weighed so heavy on my heart and each day I would wake up with renewed strength and energy. I still haven’t figured where all the dried red beans and rice came from. It seemed like the more I cooked, the more I had lol No doubt the Lord provided.
Most people at first were open to prayer and so that was a plus. That way I could show them to call out to God in their distress. After a short prayer I told them to trust in the Lord and DO NOT rely on the state or the federdal gov’t and that these gov’ts would eventually fail them. But God never could nor would ever,ever,ever fail them.
This short window of opportunity was shut quickly. People became focused on the failing gov’t systems for their help and became very angry and and bitter, etc!
There was a window where these poor broken-hearted grief=stricken, humbled people were receptive, a place of having nothing. where they could have called out to the Lord.It was a time that they could understand the Truth in the middle of their sorrow.
This is theTruth as I know it and experienced

15 Likes

Always value your opinion @DallasT and certainly not going to disagree. That’s a good analogy. We can only imagine how people in the region are feeling right now, including Amir and his family, listening out for planes overhead and siren warnings to head for safe rooms, wondering where this is all going to go.

Amir is fiercely proud and loyal to his nation but perhaps a little blinkered to not be open to considering wider motives and influence in the current situation? Whatever, he’s clearly feeling quite raw over it all and deserving of our prayers.

Sometimes we’re all prone to act/speak before we’ve given a matter sufficient thought and prayer. I do wish he’d picked up the phone and had it out with JD (assuming he’s still in his phone book!) rather than publicly accusing him of lunacy. It’s just not cricket. They might both have come out wiser from a frank and private discussion.

12 Likes