October 3, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

I think that this biology merged with technology is the iron mixed with clay of the final beast kingdom. We, or people’s bodies are the clay, and the iron is the rechnology.

7 Likes

Yep. This so called vaccine with its transhuman technology is doomed to failure. It’s not going to work as they want. They will just kill a lot of people.

4 Likes

“Recnology”!..as in recked-nology…or wrecked-knowledgy…perfect description. :rofl: :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

Today’s Sunday Special: Skip to start from minute 16:00 onwards for sermon:

5 Likes

Yes, quercetin in combination with zinc (very important!!) is very good!!

3 Likes

Pastor JD, you’re a blessing to the body of Christ. I pray for you (and pastor Mac and your families) every day and I feel blessed that I can be a member of your church, even if it’s only an online member :blush: .

I’m surprised that a few people think that pastor JD talks too much about the jab. God has laid it on his heart to warn His children for this poison! It’s not like a lot of pastors are doing this, and even if a whole lot of pastors were doing this, we must all do what God tells us to do (in this case: warn!)

I hope JD has a blessed time during his time off :heart:

21 Likes

Really getting intense about keeping therapeutics from the people:

3 Likes

Oh, that is good!

3 Likes

Spoiler alert, it’s Hawaii.

5 Likes

Truly appreciate an all-encompassing presentation. Seems like lately everything is vaccine focused. There are so many other prophetic events happening too.

4 Likes

I am so so sad Hawaii is doing this! I pray that the Lord will open their eyes and turn them around quickly.

3 Likes

So… the island lifted 10 CENTIMETERS yesterday. The same amount of centimeters that a woman reaches when she is ready to give birth. Just coincidence.

6 Likes

That’s why Pastor JD not going anywhere…

Else he has to take that poison shot to leave Hawaii and come back.

I just added Ps Andy Woods Rapture Q&A Part 3 sermon under existing post, below Outlawed - The NWO sermon.

4 Likes

Wow… wonder if this was felt in Kaneohe?

8 Likes

What politicos are doing in Hawaii is so desperately wrong. How can they conduct an unlawful mandate, prevent travel, and/or hold anyone against their will without consent in a confined geographic location? What if families happen to like visiting each other via small chartered dinner boats, cessnas, or air lifts. As far as I know no gov can intrude upon that, nor usurp nor hinder a private family. We can call it operation remnant rescue.

7 Likes

https://vimeo.com/564278212

Supporting material on “meat” wokism:

But God! Testimony with Rabbits

Note some good advice to take note from Dr Tenpenny…

Quoted from Verizon:

What frequency is 5G?

Verizon uses several spectrum bands for its 5G offerings. 5G Ultra Wideband, Verizon’s millimeter wavelength (mmWave)-based 5G, operates at frequencies of about 28 GHz and 39GHz. This is considerably higher than 4G networks, which use about 700 MHz-2500 MHz frequency to transfer information.

Another website to prove vaccine injuries and death:

6 Likes
2 Likes

My wife recently received word that her son was forced to receive the vac to keep his job. She is quite distraught.

A discussion ensured regarding what would happen if the government decides to stop our social security payments unless we get the jab. There is no way we could survive without that money coming in every month.

What will we do if that happens? Is taking the jab a sin? Is it covered by our faith in Jesus and His work on Calvary? I believe it is but I would like some clarification on the subject.

Thank you.

6 Likes

I have some coming soon. I hope they dont seize mine. How dare they seize this medication! I feel like I am living in Venezuela! How do people not see what is happening!?

5 Likes

I am so sorry to hear that. Please take a look at this “Niatonin” method to possibly help. Protect from vaccine and spike protein: How To Protect Yourself From Vaccinated People (And From The Vaccine) - The Cognitive Man

1 Like