October 3, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Full Video: Bible Prophecy Update

Resources (links): https://cdn.subsplash.com/documents/82QP6C/_source/0dbc399e-165b-4a5f-b54d-cc38989788e7/document.pdf

:hawaiianshirt_4: Pastor JD talks about how we can actually and truly, not fret, or become angry, because of evildoers and their wicked schemes.

:butgod_dark:

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update.
  • If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct .
  • If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.
20 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

Preprogramming, notice almost similar to covid and vaccine symptoms

IMG_0673

9 Likes

32 Likes

This is the ONLY place I could find the FULL interview.

8 Likes

AS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH!

I recall the innumerable conversations I have had over the years with friends, family, co-workers, and fellow church members warning them of the end, only to be looked at as if I had a third eye growing in the center of my forehead. I’ve been called everything from a conspiracy theorist to a rapture-nut , to a sensationalist, and even being mentally unbalanced, all because I take the Bible literally for what it says.

After pointing out some profound change to our reality, I would receive, almost universally, the same reply: “people have been saying it’s the end now for two-thousand years, and Jesus still hasn’t come back.” Thus, my reply back to them has likewise been the same: “Yeah, look at how much closer we are now than when they first started saying that!”

Sadly it didn’t matter though. People had their lives to get busy getting on with.They had their careers, they had their financial investments, they had their sports teams and their hobbies. The majority of conversations I have had with church people about the coming end have always felt like forced conversations, because they didn’t want to converse about it. You’d think, given the sorry state of affairs these days, so-called Christians would be excited about the change in global administration, but they aren’t, they just want their ‘Normal’ back. People are so invested in the here and now, it’s very difficult for them to see the ‘Forest for the trees’.

Well if any good news came out of this so-called pandemic and the subsequent fear-pocalypse that has since ensued, it’s that some Christians have finally woken up (biblically speaking). The global shutdowns have taken away their livelihoods, their sports, and their various forms of entertainment and forced them to pull their head out of the sand (earthly distractions) and to look up.

Before COVID, it didn’t matter what I said, or what news event I pointed to as being evidence of the signs of the end. Life, as many of them told me, will just keep going on like it always has since the beginning (2 Peter 3:4)…IOW, c’est la vie ( “That’s life.” In other words, “This is how it is” ). I pointed out things like the 2008 financial collapse, the rise of globalism, massive earthquakes around the world, the rise of crisis governance, AIDs/MERs/SARs/Ebola/etc., the development of artificial intelligence, and collapse of fiat currencies and the rise of cryptocurrencies as signs of the convergence. Yawn.

Nevertheless, nothing seemed to stick. Nothing seemed to wake people from their lethargic somnambulence. Even when the US relocated its embassy to Jerusalem for the first time at her 70th national anniversary, a majority within the church just shrugged their shoulders, and then get back on with their daily routines.

One of the unique features of Bible Prophecy is that it takes all the disparate parts and pieces of world events, summarizes them, and then forecasts them hundreds to thousands of years beforehand as things that will absolutely come to pass.

In fact, as the late-great Chuck Missler used to say, *the Bible is the only book that hangs its entire credibility on its ability to write history in advance, without error .

Now, what this also means is that people who don’t study Bible prophecy, are completely in the dark about the future, and will only get the different parts and pieces and never understand how all these different things connect together.

Decades ago, the best prophecy experts in the world could only point to a small number of events of their day and show how the world was generally moving in a particular direction. As time passed, however, these predictions and speculations would begin to focus a little tighter upon certain specifics, but the picture was still often too fuzzy to see clearly. That is not our world today. The picture is crystal clear. These days, we can pretty much pinpoint how precisely things are going to come to pass with a extremenly high degree of certainty.

• Mark of the Beast? We have now digital tattoos and/or quantum dot technology with the capacity to embed the cryptocurrency, GPS tracking, biometric data, and will automatically connect you to the World Wide Web. All we need now is the reason to do it!

• Gog and Magog? Just look at the newly armed Taliban, along with the rest of the Islamic “Stan” nations, who have paved the way for the Ezekiel 38 forces with an already aligned Russia, Turkey, Libya, Sudan, and Iran to march on Israel!

• Third Jewish Temple? Various Temple Mount organizations are staffed, equipped, trained, well-funded, and fully ready to rebuild a third Jewish temple at a moment’s notice. All they need is the word “go.” If the 2018 opening of the US Embassy in Jerusalem and the 2020 Abraham Accords are any indications, the Temple Mount geopolitical dynamics are changing quickly as Israel is central and God’s prophetic time piece!

• Global Government? There is a new push for the “D-10” to replace the G-7. This is going to happen as the US continues its very public and rapid decline from its former superpower status. There is already much talk about creating ten regions in which the world will be governed by…all they need is the US to step out of the way. The UN’s 2030 Agenda says it all!

• The Image of the Beast? We got a company now that is promising to deliver 21 giant, ten-story talking, singing, and movable statues (who are all interconnected with each other) to 21 cities around the world.

• The UN? We got the most progressive anti-Christian pope in Roman Catholic Church history in bed with the United Nations and every tyrant on the planet. At the Rapture, you will have the removal of the true Christian Church!

• Perfect global crisis? The US of A is teetering on the brink as you read this. Once we fall, all the aforementioned will fall easily into place!

You might be wondering, how sure am I that those things (listed above) are the actual productions of the things the Bible talks about? Well, I know if the Rapture were today, these things (or some variation of them) could be implemented tomorrow. These are the things of now, not twenty years from now!

Klaus Schwab and his globalist buddies at the Web Economic Forum have long lauded the arrival of the Fourth Industrial Revolution, which promises three major changes to our world today.

1. Automate everything and anything that can be automated.
  2. Embed technology into the human body.
  3. Introduce the universal basic income.

Now, if you’ve recently had to buy a new appliance, you know point number 1 is already in place. We had to replace both a refrigerator and a washer machine (both around 10 years old) and the only thing we could replace them with were these upgraded internet-connected smart appliances. The same goes for vehicles. It seems everything these days is connected to the internet.

Now, if they can get the world to point number 2, then you can see how that plays into point number 3. Ultimately, the plan is to connect everything to the Internet, and then harvest the human body as an information/data storage processing machine. Our body’s genetics had long been thought to be able to store limitless amounts of data. The problem was in figuring out just how to do that. However, since we have crossed that threshold years ago, it’s no longer if these things will happen, but when! From the globalist’s perspective, it’s high time for the human population to start earning their keep on Mother Earth.

The Fourth Industrial Revolution was always designed to be accompanied and/or preceded by the Great Reset, which was always intended to come about with the right crisis. As it turns out that crisis ended up being the US-funded, Chinese-activated, COVID-19 pandemic .

There was relentless mocking from those who would spend decades mocking Noah and his family as they built a giant ark in the middle of dry land.

However, we know how that story ended. After the last of the animals and Noah’s family were safely on board, God shut the door. (Gen. 7:15) Put another way, if Genesis 6 were a recipe, it would be two parts human wickedness, and one part God’s wrath, cooked to full strength, and delivered at the perfect time!

bd1d2666a89871f483143e876d03ec18

Just as it will be in this generation. We are, once again, at another fullness of time. We are at the convergence of the varying prophetic streams (geopolitical, technological, economic, religious, political, and militarily) who are all merging at the right time and right place, to fulfill all the things the Bible says will come to pass. And we (the watching believers) are increasingly becoming isolated (and targeted) for our worldviews. Even our friends and family are beginning to turn their backs on us as we become anathemas to a culture bent on normalizing wickedness. However, God has promised to us an open door that no man can shut (Rev. 3:8), that is until He shuts it.

At the Rapture of the Church, our faithfulness will likewise be vindicated, and the earth-dwellers will very soon one day wake up to ‘sudden destruction.’ So as you see the world coming apart at the seams, hold fast and remember. ( Hebrews 10:23-25, 37)

JESUS IS OUR HOPE
Jesus is the sum total of our hope in today’s lawless and wicked world. The New Testament points us to Jesus as our hope (read 1 John 3:1-3).

The Bible gives a picture of eternity that breathes hope into our lives and brings peace amid the turmoil of this life. As the collision of this world with the seven-year Tribulation looms ever so close, it’s essential that we focus on Jesus’ imminent appearing.

Normal is not coming back, Jesus is!

AS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH! :
https://www.rapturecountdown.com/as-in-the-days-of-noah/

God bless you
Bro
Keegan
Watchman in the wilderness
Mywebsite : www.rapturecountdown.com

41 Likes

------------------------------------------------------------------

https://vimeo.com/503916599

Please listen/download to computer before Youtube deletes it:

Another preprogramming movie, Implanted (2021):

[C19Protocols] - Reducing Risk of COVID-19 Infection and Severity

https://c19protocols.com/

5 Likes

Sharing yet again.
Thanks for such a clear explanation.
lol K

4 Likes

God bless you sister!

4 Likes

From South Africa…
We are fighting NWO…Praise God!!! We know this MUST all happen…but I am glad people are standing up and trying to expose the TRUTH!!

SOUTH AFRICA- This is the biggest case in the world right now. Not only are the People of South Africa seeking a ruling to hold their President and Parliament liable for the damages inflected by the Globalist’s Covid-Crime Against Humanity, but they are also seeking a ruling that will liquidate their Central Bank in order to pay damages suffered by the People.
Where South Africa goes, so does the entire Continent. This victory will free the People from the Debt-Slavery imposed by the Central Bank fiat-currency system, establish a gold-backed dollar, eliminate corrupt political parties, and establish Africa as the home base from which to begin the Nuremberg 2.0 trials for the Crime Against Humanity that’s been inflicted upon the entire world.
This could be the big breakthrough event that the world has been praying for. If the South African Constitutional Court was completely corrupted as the rest of the world, this case would never have gotten to where it is.
Please share, because this is the ruling that will break the back of the New World Order

WN

6 Likes

I think any True Pastor who is Biblically sound (as is Pastor JD) in the days we live is greatly burdened and carries an abundance of stress and concern all day, every day, not just for himself and his family, but for all people he impacts.

A True Pastor today hears that his congregants are going through horrendous times in their lives, and a Pastor like JD can’t help but empathize with them, but also, it must be a monumental burden to carry.

Yes, we will miss Pastor JD for the next two weeks, however, with the burden Pastor JD carries, I see it as a necessity.

I think Pastor JD will seek The Lord during these next two weeks, love his family, and come out of it refreshed and recalibrated mentally and emotionally which will benefit his teachings afterwards…which will benefit all of us in the long term.

We Love and Appreciate You Pastor JD !

44 Likes

Wow !

This ad from YouTube…its here

Notice the lightning bolt?

Luke 10: 18
18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

GEN 6

GENESIS 6: 6-7

6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. 7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

Maranatha Lord Jesus!
:pray:

12 Likes

Amen David!

2 Likes

Truly I needed this update (like every other Bible sermon, but this one hit the proverbial nail!). I’ve had a particular tough week. I started weeping once more when I watched it.

Please people, take your refuge in Christ Almighty now that there’s still time!
—
Thank you for everyone I’ve known for almost a year on this forum. Thanks for all the links. Thank you Pastor JD and team. It must be indeed such a heavy load to read and watch all those painful documents and videos about the plandemic, without getting to the point where you’ll fret.

Love you all
Blessings from Holland :orange_heart:

35 Likes

Praise be to God. I had prayed and pleaded with our Savior about how we can ease the effects of the injection and symptoms of this sickness and He led me here the next day! This is not hard to do and still accessible-“ Niatonin” niacin and melatonin supplements. Please review and be aware. We all are affected by this especially going into winter Telegram: Contact @vaccinetreatment
Halleluyah

6 Likes

I would love a link to the car decals for the ABCs of Salvation! Does anyone know where we can purchase those? Such a good idea! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hi Joannah / @rodarbal208

You may be able to get some guidance from a wonderful brother here @fluidicice / Chris who has done sterling work (as have many others) with the ABC’s resources.

From the testimony shared by JD it sounds as if David (the chap who put ABC’s on his tailgate) would have independently arranged to have them printed/stuck on his vehicle.

I’m very blessed to have a car which is already a moving billboard for the ABC’s because anyone who C’s it would know that only by faith in the Lord Jesus Christ would get it me from A to B.

Hope this helps - let us know how you get on, meanwhile Welcome to the forum and fellowship!

In Christ

20 Likes

:rofl::rofl: I hope you promise to keep us laughing in eternity!

Great analogy!

Shalom Brother!

9 Likes

Facebook Instagram facetime WhatsApp outage all down global widespread :pray::pray:

6 Likes

Yep - for over 1 hour now for UK.

The reasons offered, and any new measures introduced as a result, are going to be telling…

5 Likes

Indeed @jasonacts177 I reckon this is a test run to be blamed on !??? Let’s see hmmmm

2 Likes