October 3, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

My understanding is that Biden’s vaccine mandate will be out in 2-3 weeks. I work for an OSHA state plan and at the latest OSHSPA (organization for states that run their own state plan) meeting with Federal OSHA in attendance, that is the estimation. It sounds like the new rule will state that employers with 100 or more employees (corporate wide), will fall under this new mandate and that they won’t accept rapid tests for COVID results. Once I get more details, I will pass it on.

6 Likes

From what it sounds like, OSHA did not have a mandate law to point to that Biden just inferred while pressuring corporations to go along with it to influence OSHA take? So is it true that there are not OSHA mandates on the books? Or how should we understand the onset of this? Thanks for your input.

4 Likes

So I’m trying follow what’s going on here, would this explain why my company pushed back the date of when they were going to force vaccines and testing?

3 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

6 Likes

Yes, that is correct. OSHA does not have ANY vaccine mandate and has NEVER in their history had a VACCINE mandate. OSHA’s Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS) for healthcare does not mandate vaccines. When you go to a Doctor nowadays, for them not to have to comply with the ETS, they screen everyone coming in for COVID. If you are sick, they will likely send you to Urgent Care or the ER as they don’t want to deal with the ETS. Go here to see how it applies to Healthcare and others: https://www.labor.nc.gov/does-subpart-u-covid-19-emergency-temporary-standard-apply-you

Bdien wants to mandate the vaccine (known to us as ETS 2) via OSHA - as a safety and health issue. I personally find the vaccine and mask wearing (as a safety and health professional) ridiculous especially when you know OSHA standards, but that’s just me. The vaccine scares me-and this is why: https://rumble.com/vmsouh-vaccines-are-killing-people-dr.-peter-mccullough.html video and there are many others like it. .Many state plans have not even adopted the ETS in their state, so the vaccine mandate will be interesting for how they decide to address that as well.

Unfortunately, my state did, Liberal Governor. .Now we have to see what happens. In our State, the Commissioner is an elected official and conservative, so I am curious to see how he decides to deal with the vaccine mandate. I have JD’s religious exemption. However, I think it will pass through for me since the agency is run by a conservative.

Did I answer your question?.

4 Likes

Yes for the most part. Thanks :slight_smile: So whatever Biden does would not effect OSHA law or regulations? I mean even though he was faking that it did (but that is what Joe does), could there be an instance where his fakery pressures OSHA into putting regulations on the books? Or that has to come through the state senate or through congress?

5 Likes

Oh no, it does. He can tell Federal OSHA what they HAVE to do. Then each state that is a State Plan , decides to adopt or not adopt it or with revisions. What state are you in? I can tell you if you are in a state run ISHA program or Federal OSHA run program.

4 Likes

A good summary of “once saved, always saved” and apostasy.

3 Likes
4 Likes

And Just Like that- Experts say Natural Immunity is better - and now your Vaccine is Useless…

5 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

Florida?

1 Like
3 Likes

God can make the earth whatever season He wants and position the moon whichever way He wants in an instant. With just a short blow or a gentle nudge, He can make the fall feasts begin in the spring. :laughing: Therfore I will always be watching!

Daniel answered and said: “Blessed be the name of God forever and ever, For wisdom and might are His. And He #changes #the #times and the #seasons; He removes kings and raises up kings; He gives wisdom to the wise And knowledge to those who have understanding. He reveals deep and secret things; He knows what is in the darkness, And light dwells with Him.
Daniel 2:20‭-‬22 NKJV

8 Likes

It spoke to me too. I wanted to remind God that He can still “remove kings” so going to quote this scripture allot more frequently!

5 Likes

They are taking over the hospitals… they are replacing the folks who are being fired for not taking the jab with FEMA people. And FEMA is NOT requiring the jab for their people.

7 Likes

This is what I have been suspecting: Track and Trace and sneak in Social Credit Score

7 Likes

Not a good one California.

When I read this: Biden White House Mum on Vaccine Mandate Rule

It gives me the impression that OSHA does what it wants with presidential insistence. I mean it seemed like Joe was going around prior to OSHA authorization (still yet coming) saying that businesses need to mandate vaccines. Am i incorrect? And why do AG’s think its an “illegal” request of the president? Is that just politics or there is actually gravity there perhaps? Thanks again. Blessings.

2 Likes

Its very sinister to suggest that a vaccinated person should infect themself now. Because in the animal tries the vaccinated animals died after they got the infection with Covid! So the article says plain and simple: Get infected and we hope you die!

6 Likes

Some incredibly bright stars in the Southern Hemisphere lately. :thinking:

That one near the middle is very bright.

7 Likes