October 31, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Saw a twitter post that Microsoft is plan on doing the same thing with xbox and create its own “metaverse” like FB is doing.

1 Like

11 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

Just added this…Live Conf Sen Johnson

4 Likes

Bill Gates and Israel. Hmmm…

2 Likes
2 Likes

Well this comes from this guy who invested in vaccines and got 40 times return from human suffering and death, controlled all seeds to make us go hungry, use geo-engineering to alter weather patterns to destroy lifeforms, make us eat lab grown meat in future, what more else can this evil genius do?

He and others are prepping the world for first 4 seals in Revelation I think.

Added note: Later in afternoon, I will add Senator Ron Johnson’s Roundtable discussion as Rumble videos need time to process and uploaded. For those in North and South America, you can watch them in Wed morning.

4 Likes

Dan, is that an article this came from? Thanks. @dlcv

2 Likes

From my yesterday post @Violet

1 Like
1 Like

https://vimeo.com/503909808

3 Likes

I just want to express my gratitude to Pastor JD and team for broadcasting the worship service. It’s been so long to sing praises together as I don’t have a church no more for over 2 years almost. The hymns are beautiful. I don’t have to worry it’s hillsong or bethel songs being sang (as the majority churches do).

Thank you! Wonderful!

11 Likes

WOW!!!
Today explained 3 years ago!!!
Sharing !!!

2 Likes
1 Like

Hey just wanted to know more about what you meant about the above many thanks :pray::pray:

3 Likes

I got the creeps!

It sounds like the Hunger Games.

And tears for the delusioned.

And righteous anger for these manipulators of humanity.

God laughs with derision.
And Jesus wept.

3 Likes

Hey Cara! Sure.

I’ll do my best to summarize.

I’ve done some studies (and I recall there are some threads on this forum as well — just type in the search bar “hillsong”) that hillsong and bethel actually have committed themselves through their churches to worldly standards, beliefs and practices. I have an extensive study on it, but it is in Dutch which you probably can’t understand :laughing:.

They have endorsed performances of among others hollywood stars and singers, that are falsely converted (because you’d know one by their fruits, right) who have consequently collaborated with demonic pop starts (e.g. selena gomez with cardi b in a very very dark and sinister video).

I used to listen to those songs, but if you look up some of their sermons, performances, it’s just filled with entertainment of this world, even worshipping the world and not Jesus. Many, if not all, are committed to the NAR and humanism. But please, if you’re interested, do your own (little) research and test all what I just said. It took me some time too to fully grasp and finally understand it is best to stay away from that type of teaching and worshipping.

If you want, I can look up some English links to help you in the process. Just let me know :pray:t3::two_hearts:

7 Likes

@JamNL thank you for your speedy response , I don’t listen to their teaching agree with you , some Christian radio stations play there songs , it’s interesting as I have been very lead to be careful of songs groups etc and your post sparked something , there is a concert coming to my city quite costly and need double Vax or test , a pal wanted to go I said no and explained seems it getting harder these days the obvious isn’t to everyone even Christian .

This is the concert

Many thanks Cara x

3 Likes

Yes, when watching this, you could see the evil & darkness permeating from this. As God told us it would be in the last days, 2Timothy 3, including these totally deceived/used gov’t leaders/puppets of the enemy, the one world elites & satan, doing satan’s bidding on this earth that God Almighty created, they are being totally used by the enemy.

Without The Lord Jesus Christ there is nothing, no meaning or purpose to any of this in this life, only HE can gives us true meaning & purpose to all of this, Thank You Lord. Agree, the ones that are blind, deceived & in delusion, one of the hardest things to witness as this unfolds while we wait for & upon HIM daily, keep praying that HE will draw more lost in through HIS Holy Spirit & like only HE can do, before Trib starts. I lean with Pastor Farag that time is very, very short, HIS Holy Spirit is telling us this, I lean strongly. Plus all that has & continues to line up with HIS Word in these Last Hours. Also, keep planting seeds for those that have to go through this horrific Season of Trib as well, we know some will BELIEVE during that time according to HIS Word. God Bless You Kina & all my Brothers & Sisters here, continued trust & prayers In Our Savior, Lord & King, Jesus Christ.

8 Likes

Above there is a post showing Isaiah 47 and saying GOD will show you mercy - but the end of Isaiah 47 says that the fire will burn them and none shall save thee ……… so who posted this??? And why does it say they will receive mercy when this passage is talking amount what will happen to Babylon and soceries and astrologers , etc

1 Like
5 Likes