October 31, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Press Conference showing the patient abuses going on in our hospitals today and tape recordings of hospital executives about these abuses

Stop the Shot - Caught on Tape… Lee Vliet MD

3 Likes

This is What Can Happen if You Obey COVID Vaccine Mandates

2 Likes

The New World Order, aka “Global Reset” :: By Susan Mouw

2 Likes

Here we have the one world religion in one room, attempting to converge governments & implementation of a one world currency aka the anti-christ system unfolding before our eyes through the satanic deception/outright lie via the guise of COP26 (United Nations Climate Change Conference)

04 October 2021 “Religion and Science: Towards COP26” Pope Francis

5 Likes

things are weird with my family. all specific details aside, it feels like overall the whole covid thing and everything associated with it has just shaken us up as a family, like we were dice thrown into a cup and shaken up to play with wherever we land. it just feels different than it did before and I’m not sure how to explain it. but I imagine I’m not the only one experiencing this. we (my family) often are the only humans to mutually hold onto, and this has been a real test for us, the division caused by it all. we stick together but there’s just a weirdness that didn’t appear to exist before. I’ve really been missing the old days when I was a little kid. back when all this nonsense was so far ahead. I wasn’t the happiest kid but I was able to depend on coming home to a meal and my playthings every day and I never questioned that. my family has been rocked as it is by a few traumatic events closely prior to covid, and then all this covid stuff happened, things feel so strange, I’m not sure where I’m going with this, it just is a bit scary at times. like all the elephants in the room have been more apparent. so much has been exposed because we all have been facing death for over a year now more than most of us were before. and how crazy the world was before covid even!! things are even more serious now. basically I just want to say my family ultimately always stuck together no matter how hard it got, and all this covid stuff has really made us more fragile I think in a way, afraid of losing each other, or maybe all that already existed between us, could just be more exposed now, I’m not sure.

21 Likes

Hi Violet,
I tried to watch this, but my internet is super slow, so i can’t hear or see it. I’ll have to take a rain check on that. What I can say lately it is getting a bit more challenging to sift out the good hats v. the bad hats. And if a site is gov related, I take it with three tons of salt.
(In the natural, of course, I’d like to tell them to go pound salt. But that’s another story.) :blush:

3 Likes

Dearhearts on the forum,

I’m hoping one of you can please kindly direct me to where there may be a simple, easy to download mp3 (old fasioned non phone related, sound only) of JDs weekly prophecy updates.

Our internet is so bad that I’ve been trying for two days to hear the update, and it just buffers continually, but no sound. I looked at bitchute and found it, but same result. Then to ugetube, same result.

Is there any way someone can post the weekly updates to a site for simple audio mp3 only, maybe like sermon audio or similar? I don’t have a newer phone, and am not tech savvy, so apps and apple fruits are not an option for me. :slightly_smiling_face:
Thank you so much for any help/input/ideas for this.

1 Like

This is the video where Dr. Gold talks about this. If this link doesn’t work, go to stopworldcontrol.com

2 Likes

If I was you, I would just read the transcript.
But you miss out on seeing Pastor JD that way :thinking:

Have you tried downloading via the audio only option?

3 Likes

Thank you Robert! I’m going to try both again as soon as the bandwidth goes up on this end. Mp3 would be ideal, so I pray the download works. I thought maybe the site was overwhelmed due to hightraffic. Usually by Thursday’s I can see the Prophecy updates on the screen.
Thank you again.

1 Like

Transcript:

It looks like they used to do podcasts but stopped? Maybe because of the audio only option that was mentioned. I never tried that.

Hope you can listen soon!

3 Likes

Thank you Violet!
I’d never seen that part of the site before. Just went there, and they have it from the 31st. Yay! So looking forward to hearing it. Thank you!

4 Likes

My opinion…

Effectiveness has nothing to do with it.

Compliance towards the globalist agenda has everything to do with it.

3 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

https://vimeo.com/458859989

You may need earphones or headphones to listen due to masking face and voice. The first one on footage video

1 Like
3 Likes

Teaser quote: Stay tuned for tomorrow post!

12 Likes

Aloha, my sweet church. I was watching the October 31, 2021 Bible Prophecy Update, and was thinking… (Sometimes that is dangerous, but…) I know Pastor J.D. mentioned that we be patient, but most all are saying that. Then in a passing moment, I saw a video on the end times that made me consider something that might help some people like it did me. Like in the days of Noah and Lot.
See, I listened then a light came on, not something in the sermon but a light came on much later. Yes, in Noah and Lot’s day it was an endurance and yes they suffered the people. But, this is my point… in Noah’s day there were only 8…(Eight) people and in Lots day it was (I believe) 4 people lot, his wife and 2 daughters. In both cases they were let known that God saw and was angry. How come it took so long for him to determine this, to where there were only a few left? Well, In Lots day, God had been hearing and so came down to see. So it seems God is that slow to anger and to take action. So, my point in saying this, how long will God wait in the end Times to take action and to send His Son to come gather His Bride? See? My point being we should help each other in these days as that it may get very bad and some may be last to endure the worst, while others are deep inside the termoil of change that engulfs this world. We should if we can gather together people that are in harms way. Because this is serious for Christians now, yes we individually will suffer, but we must also remember our Brothers and Sisters in where they live if we are able to assist them or to gather them to safety, if possible. We are not only in times that try us as our Faith, but some may be in harms way.
This is just something that passes my mind, for I love God with all my Heart and soul, but I truly love my Brothers and Sisters so very much. We are going to be vexed with demands not only of Vax, but of putting the earth first and having our lives changed to suffering without heat or air, changes to our diet are coming as well, as them at the top decide how we should live, eat and whether we should or are allowed to travel.
All I am doing is letting you know my thoughts, if it should help anyone I would be glad that I wrote this.
Love to Pastor J.D. and all in the church…

12 Likes

Psalm 46

King James Version

46 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

2 Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;

3 Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.

4 There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High.

5 God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.

6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

7 The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.

8 Come, behold the works of the Lord, what desolations he hath made in the earth.

9 He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire.

10 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

11 The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.

Yes Lord, YOU WILL Be Glorified Through Everything & EVERY Knee Is Going To Bow, Thank You Lord Jesus, More Than Words Can Say To YOU!!!

11 Likes

Yes, it is all about control via the one world agenda elites & the enemy leading/deceiving them, along with a forced one way only choice or stand against this evil/darkness. This world is not our home…

10 Likes
6 Likes