October 8, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- When Conspiracy Theories Become Spoiler Alerts

17 Likes

It is indeed “the last second to midnight” Just look at Israel because it is God’s time clock! Jesus is coming! :alarm_clock:

Frankie W.

8 Likes

Wow y’all we are really about to go to Heaven! :crown:

Frankie W.

12 Likes

In this context, it should be clear that the party in question here are unbelieving Jews.

2 Peter 3:3-7

Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
‐‐‐‐------‐-------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Since the fathers fell asleep” refers to the Patriarchs of Israel, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

Prescribing this statement (scoffers) to other believers that do not agree to a theological position is a clear error. It is sad that many that are looked upon as well versed shepherds of the flock would stoop to this level. This deragatory statement abscribed to fellow believers is just plain ignorant.

3 Likes

Perhaps instead of attacking other believers, it would be good if they learn the scriptures first and be able to distinguish who is actually being addressed.

4 Likes

I’m done with my rant. Sorry about that, just had to get it off my chest.

2 Likes

That was beautiful brother. I concur. Our end time church age is not as much travalling along biblically accuracy lanes as we could or ought–but more like conviction lanes. Having the most reasonably robust conviction seem to be the name of the game and the flower in many cases. I am blessed by how you just broke all that down. Us NOT vs them is for “in the church” too, amen. Lest we forget. Even though we disagree all over the place brother, I can see some into your heart why i have always had a certain kind of fondess toward you. TRULY…thank you for sharing your heart and keeping it real brother. My heart aches for “real,” like a lot. Thanks for a real hug today. Blessings.

5 Likes

Love you too brother!

3 Likes

The Bible tells us that as we get closer to the return of Christ that many Nations will turn against Israel

Ricky Scaparo

6 Likes

You will see this very soon!

3 Likes

Jesus Christ fulfilled over 300 prophecies concerning his first appearance so we can be confident he will fulfill the rest when he returns again!

Ricky Scaparo

7 Likes

“In One Hour everything is going to Change. JESUS is Coming Soon. Be Holy.”

Alan Brayshaw

8 Likes

Stacey, I noticed you post a lot of things from several resources yet I have to ask what do you think personally regarding the spiritual condition of the Church today? More specifically, the Chuch in Western Democracies?

1 Like

Rodney,

Please ask someone who does not have a learning disability like myself, i was in a special class in school so i can only understand and learn to the best of my ability. I am almost deaf without my hearing aids. Please respect my request with all the questions you want to ask, go to Teren your brother or someone else. God bless

21 Likes

Don’t know if you’re being serious or sarcastic. If your serious I apologize.

1 Like

Very well done precious @staceylovesJesus! I was itching to respond to this effect on your behalf to what appeared to be a rather un-Christian veiled criticism :pensive:

@R461810d, I would recommend you look at the letters to the churches in Rev 2/3 for insights individually and collectively to the modern church in western democracies. Yes they were relevant to physical churches at the time of writing but by their location, also today. We should aspire to be like the church of Philadelphia and persevere. From the other letters we need be sure we are spiritually awake and ready to meet our Lord and eagerly awaiting His return.

Despite her disabilities, Stacey diligently posts the most uplifting messages to help us persevere and has the biggest crown of Righteousness awaiting! :crown::princess::heart::pray:

22 Likes

I was not criticizing Stacey, I had no idea of her infirmities. I just wondered if she had any personal thoughts regarding the subject. Not sure if being deaf would be a problem here.

2 Likes

I guess you don’t like me much but that’s ok. I’m here to fellowship with like-minded believers. Not everybody is like-minded yet maybe there is still areas we can agree.

4 Likes

@R461810d i accept your apology. Why would i be sarcastic telling you about my disabilities? There are folks in here that knows me, and have communicated with me on the phone and emails, they know my disabilities.
What Emma @trustandfaith just typed regarding your question, i could never type like that or be able to answer in a way she did. Thank you Emma for stepping in to help me. :two_hearts:

17 Likes

I am like-minded but my level of communication is different because of my disabilities.

12 Likes