October 8, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- When Conspiracy Theories Become Spoiler Alerts

Full Video (with worship): Bible Prophecy Update – When Conspiracy Theories Become Spoiler Alerts

Resources: here

JD_CalmDown_cover

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_2: explains why so-called “conspiracy theories” are actually “spoiler alerts”, warning that the evil plot of how it ends is about to be revealed.

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update. Posts unrelated to THIS Prophecy Update will be removed without warning.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

17 Likes

Pretty sweet update and I for one must share…

31 Likes

Thank you Pastor JD,There is no limit to the evil satan is unleashing and using governments and the people in those high places to destroy their citizens. I am glad my eyes are wide open because my longing for my Lord and Savior grows that much stronger
MARANATHA!

26 Likes

JD knocked it out of the park as usual. Too many irregularities in Israel. And yes, Netanyahu would do that to his own people.

"Mossad have the most superior and advanced intelligence infrastructure in the world. They make the NSA, CIA and British Intelligence look like kids playing Detective with plastic guns and stringed soup cans on the schoolyard.

Indeed, Mossad claims that if a cockroach from Palastine threatens Israel, they already know the length of its antenna.

Therefore, is not the first fundamental question regarding “Netanyahu’s 911” (a phrase that should tell you everything about what is really happening) this? :

"How did the best ‘intelligence’ agency in the world allow for a Red Dawn style invasion, a ‘waltz in’ of poorly trained maniacs, on it’s own soil?

Answer - of course they knew…of course they permitted it…

Do not be duped."

Leo Hohmann did a great article on the Israel situation today, echoing the above.

24 Likes

Nice Prophecy Update on the PreTrib Rapture and the defining of Conspiracy Theory. The Bible is definitely a Spoiler Alert and we don’t have to be afraid.

12 Likes

Just a little while longer and we will see things much clearer because we only know in part, the revealing is coming for sure.

16 Likes

How I wish you were wrong, but you’re more than likely right. And that just makes all this so much sadder, so much more heinous. May God have mercy on us all.

16 Likes

I wish Pastor JD would explain what he means when he says this person or that person is deceiving others. This week it happens to be Netanyahu. If I was in Israel now and he was my prime minister I would be angry right You don’t know what you say is absolute truth. This is the worst time to be sharing this with a country in fear of their existence
I’m angry. Pastor you make these statements and don’t back them up with facts. I’m confused. What are you talking about ? I don’t have the time to research all this

Please don’t trash this post

6 Likes

Hi Cindy,
Welcome back.
Pastor JD does not read these posts. If you want him to see your questions contact him at

Perhaps some of the other members here on the Forum can help you out. Just say the word and ask.
Agape,
Ken

7 Likes

I would expect that we will start to see people start to show up who have not been here in a while because of the War in Israel.
Fantastic sermon by pastor JD!

11 Likes

I was blessed by your sermon and your sense of humor Pastor JD! Always praying and thanking Jesus for you. :yellow_heart:

Sharing this in case anyone wants to watch this.
https://www.youtube.com/live/C536t9Ze9rE?si=UQHEhsKuD2-H8vrG

Praying for Israel :pray::israel::heart:

This is beautiful and was shared by a sister in Christ today.

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭27:4‭-‬14‬ ‭
[4] One thing I have desired of the Lord, That will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord All the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord, And to inquire in His temple. [5] For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion; In the secret place of His tabernacle He shall hide me; He shall set me high upon a rock. [6] And now my head shall be lifted up above my enemies all around me; Therefore I will offer sacrifices of joy in His tabernacle; I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to the Lord. [7] Hear, O Lord, when I cry with my voice! Have mercy also upon me, and answer me. [8] When You said, “Seek My face,” My heart said to You, “Your face, Lord, I will seek.” [9] Do not hide Your face from me; Do not turn Your servant away in anger; You have been my help; Do not leave me nor forsake me, O God of my salvation. [10] When my father and my mother forsake me, Then the Lord will take care of me. [11] Teach me Your way, O Lord, And lead me in a smooth path, because of my enemies. [12] Do not deliver me to the will of my adversaries; For false witnesses have risen against me, And such as breathe out violence. [13] I would have lost heart, unless I had believed That I would see the goodness of the Lord In the land of the living. [14] Wait on the Lord; Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the Lord!

22 Likes

I also expect Pastors not able to readily explain things that are happening when they do!

3 Likes

Hi Cindy! Are you referencing JDs comment at about 56:00 minutes into the update when he starts to mention covid? “Never, ever, ever forget that Israel, under one Benjamin Netanyahu, was first and foremost in bed with Pfizer.”

If so, I believe he mentioned this in a past update, that Netanyahu made a deal with Pfizer to use Israelis and their medical data, essentially turning them into guinea pigs for a lab experiment for an EUA drug.

I agree, he was vague on details, but as he said, this BPU was a last minute change and he probably didn’t have the time to go into detail or look up the old info. Perhaps it might get added to the links section later. Here are a couple videos that I found to help you out.

25 Likes

Lord forgive those who seek to antagonize brethren that do not see things as they do. We see in part, salvation by faith in Christ is the only assured doctrine. PreTrib is one of many theological theories that not all believers cling too.

5 Likes

We have undoubtedly entered a season of intense “birth pangs” of the Messiah! Buckle up because it’s going to be a crazy ride!

Ricky Scaparo

17 Likes

In just one moment, a lifetime of pain and tears will vanish. In an instant.

Amber Smith

19 Likes

Hi Cindy. Thanks for sharing your heart. I have not watched this PU yet. But i am familiar with how Pastor JD feels about Netanyahu. I have been on the forum 4 3 years now and have been a pretty avid poster here. Although there is a lot of funny business in politics these days, I would share your concern. I believe our age has become an age of opinion and conviction extraordinaire. And it would i think be best for the Christian world in general to be in mind of aid toward a country hit so hard. Prophecy is important. And our convictions are important. But what your tender heart has shared toward Israel resonates.

I agree 1000%. But this is the narrative we will go with. However should you find encouragement in Christian community here on our forum, there are diverse views. And in contrast to a narrative that may not be as real as some might think (only the Lord knows), you may find encouragement here among the saints. Bless your heart dear sister. I am encouraged by your sharing your thoughts and concerns in such a time as this. And concur. Blessings.

12 Likes

Waiting for the sound of the trumpet. :hourglass:

11 Likes

Israel has an Archangel watching over them named Michael! They aren’t going anywhere!

Ricky Scaparo

10 Likes

Waiting for a shout, that comes first!

3 Likes