October 8, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- When Conspiracy Theories Become Spoiler Alerts

They can close their borders but they are still coming.

Just like Ukraine. They will supply and provide intelligence but will not engage directly. We already have seen how their proxy war against Russia in Ukraine has failed miserably.

The United States has no allies in the region but Israel. Yes, Turkey is a N.A.T.O. member and it’s second largest military force in the alliance yet we know from scripture that Turkey will join the Russian led coonfederation against Israel.

Sorry guys, I have been looking for this battle for a long time for one key reason.

Ezekiel 39:29

Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord God.

If the Lord God is to pour out His Spirit upon the house of Israel as declared in the aftermath of this battle, it means our time as the Church will be complete.

2 Likes

Yes, the Rapture of the Church.

2 Likes

I’m so tired of War. Jesus take us home… :pray::heart:

8 Likes

This war belongs to the Lord. It is the Lord God that gathers these forces against Israel.

Ezekiel 39:7

So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am the Lord, the Holy One in Israel.

Ezekiel 39:22

So the house of Israel shall know that I am the Lord their God from that day and forward.

Ezekiel 38:23

Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the Lord.

We should want to see the redemption of Israel, without their rejection of Christ salvation would not have come to Gentiles.

May the will of the Lord God be done and may His Holy Name be glorified among the nations.

3 Likes

By the way, Ezekiel 39:29 is the fulfillment in full of Joel 2:28,29.

And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

1 Like

“If it had not been the LORD who was on our side,”
Let Israel now say—
If it had not been the LORD who was on our side,
When men rose up against us,
Then they would have swallowed us alive,
When their wrath was kindled against us;
Then the waters would have overwhelmed us,
The stream would have gone over our soul;
Blessed be the LORD,
Who has not given us as prey to their teeth.
Our help is in the name of the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth."
Psalm 124:1-4, 6,8
Grace and peace :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Thank you I agree and find this helpful. We can’t be too cautious we know that from what we see in Israel and where ever we live. All this is part of what is coming eventually or even sooner.

Maranatha

3 Likes

Joel 2:20

But I will remove far off from you the northern army, and will drive him into a land barren and desolate, with his face toward the east sea, and his hinder part toward the utmost sea, and his stink shall come up, and his ill savour shall come up, because he hath done great things.

Now notice the stench mentioned here. Where do we also see this?

Ezekiel 39:11

And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude: and they shall call it The valley of Hamongog.

1 Like

So to those that think I do not long for the Rapture, sadly, you have misunderstood me.

2 Likes

Scholars have missed so much. It is sad.

1 Like

OK, I watched Jobama’s speech last night. Am I the only one who thought he was possessed?

It’s like don’t he know, we know who and what he has done to help cause this?

I mean Harris looked like she was in la la land and Antony Blinken seemed to be quite frozen yet agitated.

Just wondering, it’s like pastor JD says if he is still human.

Shalom

3 Likes

They are all tired and gripped with anxiety. They know their time is done.

4 Likes

They may keep some for the unexpected but very possible Hezbollah front.

Keep warrior praying for Israel and the others that are possible collateral damage.

Shalom

4 Likes

just like 9/11,plandemic, fires, floods, etc, this is a ‘plan war’. The elite are behind de-population

3 Likes

Not sure if it is something new Trump said or something he said yesterday. Anyway, saw this on Telegram by Amir Tsarfati.

4 Likes

Trump’s path would have led us in the same direction as he too sought to bypass the Palestinians to bring “Peace and Security” to the region. Make no mistake he would have sought Israeli concessions to divide the land eventually.

2 Likes

Trump is not the Messiah for Israel.

5 Likes