Realigning Forum Focus

Please Read!

First of all, thank you all for your enduring patience and prayer. Emails are working again and I have clarification from JD and his team on a number of things regarding this forum.

There are changes that need to be made here. While online fellowship and discussion can be edifying, it’s not always. It can be distracting and even detrimental. Pastor JD says this so often, “We need to get people to Jesus, and Jesus to people!” And he’s right. This is our charge as the body of Christ.

And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.
Mark 16:15

Jesus said to them again, “Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, even so I am sending you.”
John 20:21

But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.
Acts 1:8

For that reason, this forum is going to realign its focus. The Discussion Tent will not be reopened. Social Well, Worship Together, External Links, and Prayer & Praise will also be closed. These categories will be visible only for the next month, after that they will be removed. If there is information or posts you wish to keep record of, please take this time to save them. I hope that the community here finds another way to share and have these conversations, but it’s not what Pastor JD wishes to (or perhaps was ever called to) oversee. You are of course welcome and encouraged to submit uplifting messages, news, prayer requests, and :butgod: stories to the Contact Form.

This means the only categories will be:

Forum Information - All posts therein, including the CoC, will be cleaned up and adjusted to reflect the intent of the forum. This might take some time, so I will ask for your patience in that once again.

Bible Prophecy Updates & Bible Sermons - This category will remain as it is, however, replies (to the Updates in particular) need to be directly related responses to the video, and the space not used to share news, links, or host conversation unrelated to that specific update. Off-topic posts will be removed without warning.

Share the Gospel - This category is intended for sharing the ABC’s of Salvation with non-believers. This means posting resources, projects, and discussion pertaining to methods of sharing the Good News of Jesus Christ. The ability to work together for this purpose is why the forum continues to exist.

If you have further questions regarding this announcement you are welcome to send a message to me or Pastor JD’s team.

31 Likes