★ Requests for: ABCs... Billboards | Business Cards | Templates | Designs ★

Good Morning

This is amazing

I would like to get a copy of this to print flyers to put on vehicle windshields. Is that possible?

Thanks

2 Likes

@mmwnek I could replicate it if you’d like and remove the white space in a 6x4 format?

2 Likes

Hey, I think you are Chris? :slight_smile: Anyway, is the Dollar bill yours? If so, I have to idea how to get it executed to anyone to print. I have a mac and the “save as” has always casued me grief…any ideas?
Thanks, Gena

2 Likes

Hi Gena @ReadyToRoll,

That’s me and I designed the dollar bill you see above.

If you look on my website (link in the first post) you can download the PDF of the dollar bill which you can print at home really easily.

All you have to do is open the file and press the ‘Print’ button.

Blessings,
Chris

2 Likes

Thanks, I found it. Are they one-sided? I think they are, just checking as I have no printer at home.
Gena

2 Likes

Yeah they are one sided, but with a bit of trial and error (by putting the printed paper back in) you can make them two sided.

2 Likes

By using any of the digital versions for business card or for a bookmark is there any infringement of copyright? I want to make sure. Thanks

2 Likes

Hi Paula, @PH
All the content on my website is my own work. The icons and images used in the designs are either free to use or have been purchased and are available for commercial use.

For the links to other people’s posts and content above - they differ respectively, so I recommend asking the poster whether you can use them.

Blessings,
Chris

2 Likes

Thank you, I’m using ap couple of digital images to use to make a simple bookmark from your website. The bookmark will go in a boo I published 5 years ago. All as a give away to share the simple gospel.

Paula Hernando

3 Likes

I actually considered that, or masks :mask:.

2 Likes

Hello fluidicice,

I got this version of the ancestors on the reverse side of my business cards and now am trying to get some car magnets made with the same version. The man at the shop said it needed to be a ai or a eps file to be able to enlarge it to a 12 inch by 24 inch car magnet. Didn’t know if you or someone else could help me get it in that type of file. Thanks in advance and GOD Bless :pray:

2 Likes

*Abc’s of Salvation

2 Likes

Hiya and welcome!

Well I don’t have Adobe illustrator or the ability to create eps files but I could scale up the Photoshop file so it’s massive and will have more detail.

Do you know what the minimum size in pixels the file should be?

2 Likes

No, I’m not for sure. I can find out Monday and let you know. Thank you much and GOD Bless!

2 Likes

I am considering using one of your billboard templates to have a billboard posted in the Pittsburgh area. I saw a comment that they are free to use, but is there any other legal authorization or reference process that I should be aware of, either to you, JD Farag, or Calvary Chapel Kaneohe, before I contact the billboard company?

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi @jdzell , beyond this post (below) there’s no other legal requirements.

If you need the size modified let me know which one you want to use and the dimensions. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi all,

Not sure if this will upload ok. I’ve used content from the various designs generously offered to create my own Word/pdf/JPG flier that prints out on A4. I’ve printed them out in all sizes on A4 sheets to laminate and share via a box on our gate (lots have been taken! :grinning: and put small copies in all our Christmas cards this year. Also sent a copy to my Baptist church back in Bristol to share which I hope and pray they will :pray:

Thank you for the artistic inspiration here. We’ve prayed over them that they find their way to open hearts and sew the seed far and wide.

Love and blessings to all!

6 Likes

hey me and my wife made some homemade abc poster flyers weve been putting them on telephone poles in philly atlanticcity nj and other areas i would like to upload to show how do i do it

2 Likes

Hi Ricky, @RICKYDEE
Sure upload them! I’m sure it will be of assistance to people wanting to print them :slight_smile:

2 Likes