★ Requests for: ABCs... Billboards | Business Cards | Templates | Designs ★

hi me too if i could get a copy please. Thank you

2 Likes

I created this image today to be used on social media. Feel free to use it on Facebook, twitter, parler etc. I’m trying to come up with different ways to get people to interact with the ABC’s of Salvation.

8 Likes

I have no idea of whether there are legal rights to designs but i saw one Bible tract company whom I have purchased from has the ABCs on the back of a calendar business card. People love to have a quick calendar in their wallet so it might be another option for the items here?

3 Likes

I was trying to make a valentine version of the ABCs but I am so bad at this!! I was wondering if @fluidicice might be making any Valentine business cards ones. My family and I made christmas cards for nursing homes and included the ABCs on each card for the residents. We are picking a new nursing home for Valentines day and then spending the month praying for salvation for the residents and workers at that specific nursing home.

3 Likes

Hi Lana, @4eversmiling

I’ll give it a go and see how it turns out! Then I’ll post it below.

Here it is, you can download it from my website:

8 Likes

Hi all, since I can no long edit my original post I thought I’d post some of the newer designs!

4 Likes

Are you able to help with resizing for a digital billboard? Here are the requirements

From your website:
*ABC Billboard - Jesus Loves You
*Hope Billboard

2 Likes

Hi, no problem.
I’ll create them for you after work today. If you’d like them sent to you directly at lossless quality just send me an email which is found on the contact page of my website :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you Chris! I sent you an email.

2 Likes

Hi Everyone,
I created a bunch of Salvation ABC Banners which can be uploaded to your Facebook profile to spread the Gospel to your friends and family.

Download them from:
https://christianity.fluidicice.com/proclaim#facebook

Here’s some examples:

Tags to people who have previously requested Facebook Banners:
@KC1
@sherdeal1
@Robin

6 Likes

There’s now a new range of kids cards to help teach them the stories of the Bible! They can be left around in schools to pique their interest in the Bible.

4 Likes

20$ for 50 is too expensive.

Do you know that we can buy a gospel of John or Matthew for 0.30 euro ?!

So for 60 euros (~60$) we have 200 gospels.

2 Likes

Hi,
I don’t sell anything, those prices are example costs of printing cards in Australia. You can find any printing company you like the pricing of, or print them at home.

You should totally print those gospels and letterbox drop them for that price.

4 Likes

Do you have the Yellow ABCs sign for yard sign use?

2 Likes

Hi Alan,

I can easily modify it to the size you require within 12 hours if you let me know the dimensions of the yard sign you plan to use. :slight_smile:

Most people choose 24x18 inch signs if that makes it easier to decide.

Vistaprint Yard Sign

God Bless!

3 Likes

Yes want modified templates:) the 2 yellow ones

2 Likes

@Alvis1 Here they are, how do you like them?

These are only samples since the forum reduces the quality of images, so can you email me and I will send them via that instead? (My email is found in the top post)

For this one, I can also make each line occupy two rows to fill in the ‘blank space’:

Any changes?

Blessings,
Chris

7 Likes

Thank you so much !

2 Likes

Some new Business Card designs! (Easily converted into a billboard)

7 Likes

Greetings everyone,

My name is Amela Chamberlain and I partner with Chris aka @fluidicice to design powerful messages based on Scripture that are printed on T-shirts, sweatshirts & hoodies, bumper stickers. These products become evangelistic tools to share the Good News about Salvation in Jesus.

I have an online store and I decided to shift my focus to this Christian niche after I became an online member of Pastor JD’s church early this year. We’re running our Black Friday sale starting today with a 25% discount storewide. If you’re interested in sharing the Gospel through the things you wear, we would love it if you could visit our store and browse/shop our collections.

All of our clothing designs are original creations by Chris and myself, and are not sold on any other online or brick & mortar stores. Any similar designs on other sites are either copies or creations by other individuals/groups.

I’ve included a link to the store below, and also posted some photos of our clothing products. I pray that you would take the time to visit the store and partner with us in spreading the Good News about Jesus (or simply encouraging others around us who are going through challenging times) through powerful Bible-based messages on the clothes we wear and things we use!

amelaschamber.com

But God Long Sleeve (1)

Lord At Thy Birth

Raptured Blue Font Male

I Was Blind Navy Female (1)

Greatest Gift Female

No Fear Female  (1)

Insane World Updated (1)

ABC's  Bumper Rectangle (1)

Crazy World Bumper Rectangle (1)

ABC's  Bumper Square  Close up

These are only a few examples of our designs, and you will find lots more in the store.

HAPPY THANSKGIVING TO ALL!

Blessings in Jesus,
Amela

4 Likes