★ Requests for: ABCs... Billboards | Business Cards | Templates | Designs ★

lovely :rose:

2 Likes

Thanks, @staceylovesJesus! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi Everyone,
Many of the designs have been reworked and more have been added. Take a look at my site for the full collection of the billboards, tracts and other content!

God Bless,

6 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing all this. I have been gathering them and printing them off. I send them in cards and with crafts I make at home. Again, thank you so much!

4 Likes

Hi Cher, that’s so wonderful to hear! I never really know how they’re being used since I can’t see when someone downloads a design. It’s great to know my efforts are reaching people for Him! Keep it up :smiley:

4 Likes

I want to order the abc of salvation business cards… can someone help me direct me to the person who knows more about this.
@Amela
Hi :slightly_smiling_face:
do you sell abc of salvation business cards?

1 Like

Hi StaceyPsalm!

Wonderful to hear you want to spread the ABCs. I don’t believe anyone here sells printed ABC cards but it’s quite straightforward to get them printed up and mailed to you.

The first thing you want to do is decide if you want single or double sided business cards. Then just download the Business Card versions of the designs from my website: Business Card Tracts

Head to Canva, Vistaprint or Officeworks and look for their business card printing section such as:
https://www.canva.com/business-cards/

You can also just search for local Business card printing companies - you could even walk into a store and they will help you print them there and then.

On the website when you select the options for the business cards be sure to select the 3.5x2" size option. The other settings are up to you such as cardstock type, finish and quantity.

Then upload the designs and check-out through their system.

If you are confused or have any questions just reply with a message here :slight_smile:

Chris

4 Likes

Thank you Chris! :slightly_smiling_face:
i plan to go Staples, it’s just a block from where i live and i’ll have them print out front and back of these two.

3 Likes

@StaceyLovesJesus
Great to hear! Those are the Digital versions though, so download and put the BC (Business Card) versions on a USB as well so the content doesn’t print half off the edge.

4 Likes

im not sure how to do this. if i show them at the store, they can do this for me, right?

1 Like

It depends how they get the designs from you, whether they download them from my site themselves or you bring in a USB with the files you want printed.

You want to download the image using this option on my site:
Business Card (RGB | 100x65mm | JPG)

Note the size: 100x65mm. Choose that size when you download the files because they are used for professional printing and afterwards they trim the business cards so they look like the versions you posted above.

If you’re stuck just head in to the shop and ask the sales/printing helpdesk for guidance.

3 Likes

ok, i will try showing them everything you said here and see if they can do the work for me.

1 Like

Here’s another idea from Tyler at Generation2434. He has the links too on his YT channel in the community post.

3 Likes

Hi Stacey,

No I don’t, and I’ve coordinated with Chris so anyone who needs them can be directed to the several options he gave you.

I find the local office supllies and printing stores are super helpful. You can also email a file to them as one of the ways to submit your designs.

I personally just submit my own DIY business cards for my store at Canva and Vistaprint these days, but back in previous years ordered them through our local Staples store. They all do a great job.

God bless,
Amela

2 Likes

Is there a way to fix the “Sinners prayer” card? To say, in need of your forgiveness, ? Not trying to be picky, I was just wondering if it was an option before we print. Thank you for all you do.

2 Likes

@chershe72
Hi Cher, sure I can make you a custom version if you like, just let me know the changes you would like and which color you want amended? I have crimson, blue and green versions.

Thanks,
Chris

5 Likes

I love the card you made but I think it needs to be edited? Maybe, I’m just reading it wrong.

2 Likes

@chershe72
That’s okay, just send me the text you would like on it and I’ll paste it into the card and send it to you.

3 Likes

But say on need of your forgiveness.

3 Likes

@chershe72
Gotcha, thanks for pointing that out!
Not sure how I missed that. Here is the fixed version, alternatively you can find it on my site in all the different colors and sizes.

4 Likes