★ Requests for: ABCs... Billboards | Business Cards | Templates | Designs ★

Thank you so much❤

3 Likes

I just wanted to add this onto the discussion thread!

Chris from fluidic Ice created this car magnet graphic for me last summer!

What a blessing it has been to cruise around town and give out tracts and showcase Jesus everywhere we go!

Thank you again Chris for all that you do!

Many blessings!

Marissa Gomma

7 Likes

@Rissa55
Hi Marissa, that looks great!
Thank you for asking me to be a part of you project. I would love to work with you again in the future if you have any other ABCs to create!

God Bless, and keep spreading that good news!
Chris

2 Likes

HI Chris, @fluidicice I have sent you an email today regarding the ABC’s of salvation coins.

Regarding your excellent designs for tracts, would you know if it would be cheaper to print on home printer or get them done at Officeworks?

Previously to joining this forum, I obtained a lot of tracts very inexpensively from a store that used to be called Petersham Bible Book and Tract Depot.

Thanks.

1 Like

Thanks @Pax, I have replied to everything via email :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Chris,

Greetings in the Lord to you and everyone reading this!

I wanted to drop a note and inform/remind anyone interested on this thread that I’m giving out free bumper stickers that you designed for me with the ABC’s of Salvation and Pastor JD’s website URL to USA mailing addresses (with a minimal cost for shipping).

Please click on the link in each of the photos below. As Marissa attests, car stickers and magnets are a great way to proclaim the good news about salvation in Jesus!

Sticker - Salvation

Sticker - Crazy World BG Long

Copy of ABC CAR STICKER (800 x 800 px)

Blessings to all,
Amela

5 Likes

i thought this is cool so i’m sharing this in here. They’re all cool… just want to add this one in the bunch.

Love this bright color… if anyone has any ideas and want to be creative with this.

4 Likes

I have kept having a recurring thought - adding a “D” , “E” and “F” to the ABC’s - something like a dotted line after the ABC’s that says - if a lot of people have vanished, then …

D - Do not take the mark of the beast or worship his image. The mark of the beast is a marking on the right hand or on the forehead allowing people who receive it to either “buy or sell”. No one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name. ~Revelation 13:17 Those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image were thrown alive into the lake of fire. Revelation 19:20.

E - Escape to the mountains. Matthew 24:16

F - Firm - He who stands firm to the end will be saved. Matthew 24:13

I am not a designer at all, though, just keep having this thought, that these should be going up in public restrooms on the stall doors, as many other places as can be seen so that people can know what to do when the rest of us are raptured. is this something you could design? Thank you very much.

3 Likes

wow @BKP / Brenda - inspired ideas.

Thanks for all the info…I have never looked into this Thread…so sorry now.
Amazing work guys.
May MANY come to salvation through all this.
Praise Jesus only!!

3 Likes

PRAISE GOD sooo many people i see almost everyday i ask them if they know Jesus and they say yes! I just keep passing these out to whomever might need one! i LOVE these designs!!!
:yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart: thank you for these beautiful designs! @fluidicice

5 Likes

Thanks @Kina1234 !! So glad you stopped by, absolutely I hope the resources will reach many!

@BKP Hey Brenda, Interesting thought and thanks for commenting. I feel the ABCs are aimed at being simple enough for new believers to become saved and don’t need altering for a few reasons.

My thoughts are:

1. Simplicity - Calling them the ABCDEF’s are going to get a bit tricky, and as a designer I will quickly run out of space to add those extra letters.

2. Mark of the Beast - Those who take the mark will be willingly allying themselves against God since God will be known to be real by this point. Hence saying not to get the Mark is a moot point since believers will already know to stay far away from it. Those with the Mark will want nothing to do with God and they probably already live in sin.

3. Your “E” only applies to the Jews in Judea since this occurs at the point of the tribulation. It’s also quite ambiguous since it may cause people in the U.S.A. or Britain to head to the mountains.

(A question I have is - how will the unbelieving Jews know to flee if they only realize that this antichrist isn’t God and haven’t ever read the New Testament yet. Only after the abomination of desolation they begin to read the scriptures… Jason? Twi? )

1. The aim of the ABCs is to get people saved who don’t know scripture yet. From then on it’s their point to read the Bible and study how to best follow the laws of God.

I could design it, perhaps if you still want it I could add your alterations as smaller text at the bottom of the ABCs - but without the extra letters?

3 Likes

They look amazing Stacey Great work! Praise the Lord.
I hope it will lead many to salvation, I leave mine at every opportunity and put them in mailboxes I feel led to. (Which is legal here)
Who did you print them with and what country are you in?

Keep up the great work!

In Christ,
Chris

1 Like

Thanks Chris!

I got them printed at Staples in Oklahoma City. 250 printed! great idea about the mailboxes, i plan on doing that! Where are you from @fluidicice ? God bless

In Christ’s love,
Stacey

1 Like

Thanks - all good points and I understand what you are saying. I am just wondering how those that are left behind would know what to do, but I will just pray about it some more and see what God leads. As I started, it was just a thought that kept coming to mind (originated in a dream) but I certainly understand the need for simplicity and the space limitation - and I certainly wasn’t requesting the ABC’s all be altered, just perhaps a separate version.

1 Like

@staceylovesJesus Just seeing your comment now, Stacey.
At the end of one Bible Prophecy Update , Pastor JD asked people living in USA :us: not to put tracts in private mail boxes because it is illegal to do so.
Perhaps it would be a good idea if Pastor announced this more often.
Chris (and I) both live in Australia :kangaroo: where we are allowed to do so.

I hope you won’t be upset if you’ve already done this . If you didn’t know, you couldn’t help it.

Blessings,

Pax :sunflower:

2 Likes

Thanks @Pax

i haven’t done this yet thank God you told me this now so i know. May God bless you and may God keep you :yellow_heart:

and you’ve planted the seeds :seedling::seedling:

2 Likes

@staceylovesJesus I need your help for some screenshots on This topic

Can I use following pictures? @fluidicice

1 Like

But be careful to not burn the bridge or to turn is back from God if he/she is already religious