Searching for a sermon

Hi! Does anyone remember a recent sermon that was done on witnessing to people. In it was mentioned on how not to invite people into your home, like people from other faiths. I can’t remember when it was but I believe it was pastor Jd. I’m sorry I wish I had more info but I have a lot of trouble with my memory. Thanks for your help!

4 Likes

I could be wrong, but it would seem that there was something of this expressed in Thursday’s sermon from Pastor Mac. Titled “Hebrew Israelites and Their Origins of Slavery” If not that, then it was last Sunday’s teaching. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it at least.

3 Likes

Haha we really do pick up our pastors characteristics!! I think it was before that. I mean it’s recent but not that recent. Thanks for your response by the way! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::gift_heart:

2 Likes

:rofl: That we do! In the event no one finds it for you, I’ll give it a search later tonight for ya. My apologies for inability to do it immediately.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your help! And prayers because I found it!! It was 2 John 1:10-13! Sometimes I try and search key words to find older sermons but it never works! Holy Spirit reminded me it was one of the John’s I opened my Bible to that exact page of that sermon!! Praise the Lord! Thank you Jesus! And thanks again!

9 Likes

Sensational news and praise the Lord indeed! Congratulations for finding it too!

3 Likes