September 10, 2023: 1 John 4:13-21 -- God Isn’t Angry With You

:bible2: 1 John 4:13 - 21 – God Isn’t Angry With You

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_1: dispels what is arguably the lie of lies from the father of lies that God is angry with us as born-again Christians.

Watch on JDFarag.org

JD_MoreLoving_cover

Or watch here on youtube

:mag_right: More recent services can be watched here!

12 Likes

Tell someone you love them today. Better yet, show them in person.

Dr. David Jeremiah

9 Likes

The years wasted, thinking the antithesis of this message because of what went on in my life, or around my life and all the while, not realizing the truth. Talk about youth is wasted on the young. I could be using that youth right about now to get some stuff done lol. This was a pretty good answer. And it really helps offer a response to those who proclaim “Love is love”. And that whole community (yeah you know what I’m saying.)

I mean, just reading the chapter, you get that God is love - yes, but love is IN us because HE is in us. And just as it’s written, if HE isn’t in us, HIS love isn’t in us. It hits on many facets of how to share with one another about this message but others as well. Because we use THIS message to remind us when we respond to others HOW we are to be because of WHO loves us and WHO we belong to now.

Man it’s like opening up a soda bottle and an opening of the universe is found by the expiration date on the cap. Little things make a big impact to a huge message.

13 Likes

Love, love, love your teaching on Love! Pastor you were the perfect teacher because you know God;s love. Soooooo many Christians do not have this understanding. I am so thankful I am confident in living in His Wonderful,supernatural Love. The Lord reached out to me and saved me as a young child and because He taught and shoed me His Love first, No one couldmake me live in fear or guilt and shame. Praise God I had this foundation in Christ before satan could get his foot i the door. So many of my friends, teachers and even pastors, had a fear-based relationship with the Lord.
Praying for all to have a truthful understanding of our God -of Love for each of us personally.
Yes, He even likes us and delights in us!! And I Love my Lord God!

12 Likes

Hey Stacey, I love you!

4 Likes

I love you too, Susan! :rose:
2807eda0b296347763d64283421a1b8c

5 Likes

If we could see into the spiritual realm … we would be amazed at the level of protection we have, that comes from heaven’s angels. …

8 Likes

I Love you all brothers and sisters! I pray to see you all soon at the feet of Jesus Christ in the air! Maranatha!

~Joe~

5 Likes

Our Blessed Hope is coming!! :pray: :latin_cross:MARANATHA :pray: :latin_cross: :pray: :smiley:

7 Likes

Looking for my Blessed Hope, my ONLY hope Christ Jesus! And even tho I;m blind,(just about) I will see a gorgeous display of Jesus and His Glory! Too much for my little mind to ta ke in…WE SHALL BEHOLD HIM!!!

7 Likes

Joe H, I love you, brother as I loveeveryone of you here. I thank God for you all as we wait on His Appearing. The Lord led each of us here and so thankfulto & honored to be here among this spoecial bunch of my forever brothers and sisters

7 Likes

Jesus please come quickly
The world has lost it’s mind!

8 Likes

I’ve read these verses through the years and thought I had a good grip on His perfect, unconditional love. Then life, aka Satan, entered in. I’ve always longed to master this Biblical, agape type of love.
I don’t believe most of us will until we stand before Him soon. His love is so powerful that we will fall to our knees before Him in heaven. On earth, I believe it is impossible to truly know His love for us thus, making us impossible to live one another unconditionally. I cannot wait to know that love.
While we remain, I do know that I love my Brothers and Sisters here which surpasses the love I hold towards my own flesh and blood. It’s His supernatural love that binds us, Brethren.
I appreciate everyone’s input on this topic. You’re here because you are the remnant.

7 Likes

We can not have a perfect unconditional agape love until we we are in glory but we believers can love because He loved us first. I could not know real loveuntil I received His all encompassing love for me.
Amazing Love, how can it be that Thou my God should die for me!

3 Likes

-Earlier today Mike and I were unloading groceries from the car. Mike made a comment that this could be the last time we ever buy groceries. Later on after dinner, while I was washing the dishes I commented tha hopefully these are the last dishes I’ll ever wash.
It’s getting real…it seems to be seeping into our conscious

9 Likes

Wow that’s amazing Susan! Is Mike awake and aware of the end times bible prophecies?

3 Likes

Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.
1 John 4:15

6 Likes

Stacey, Mike is Watching and longing for Jesus as I am.
He loves Pastor JD’s sermons and prophecy updates as well. Mike is very shy and neither one of us do social media…this site is is the only one

7 Likes

The moon is just about to be at the foot of the Virgin who is next to the returning groom. Pretty cool stuff

5 Likes

Love you dear Stacey. Thank you for always having a kind word to write and encouragement that is needed every day. I have found true kindred spirits on this forum and am grateful and blessed to have connected to them. Every one is unique and it is a glimpse of what heaven will be like. Some we will laugh and ride horses with, others will have the best mud fights ever. I look forward to both…lol.

3 Likes