September 10, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- God’s Got All Your What If’s

Well let me say I am in agreement with you on praying for a last minute confession of faith from both, seeing the time appears to be near all that come I see as last minutes.

You think maybe he is the one holding us from the fullness we seek?

Agreed, but if you look for the nuggets and not the date so much there is lots to appreciate in their research of the scriptures. I am not fearful of seeing what others find correct or not, to make mistakes is human so we must always keep that in minds and also be careful to temper our own excitement.

Philippians 4:6
Stand Firm in the Lord
…5Let your gentleness be apparent to all. The Lord is near. 6Be anxious for nothing, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.…

I look at many thoughts and studies to see what really in my spirit lines up even if they cross over to multiple ideas and research on how it may play out.

If we do get a true date it will be understood by most of the remnant in the nick of time, and I only assume this notion looking at Noah and Lot.

In the end I would think none of these may get the timing but Abba I believe will step in and give us a heads up we can’t deny, at least I would like to see that as us waving a flag (standard to gather) before a big red bull that is about to charge at the body!

Amen to all of that sister!

Looking forward to meeting in the air!

3 Likes