September 10, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- God’s Got All Your What If’s

Full Video (with worship): Bible Prophecy Update – God’s Got All Your What If’s

Resources: here

JD_CalmDown_cover

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_1: offers a word of encouragement to those who are filled with fear concerning the many “what if’s” in this, the last hour, prior to the pre-trib rapture.

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update. Posts unrelated to THIS Prophecy Update will be removed without warning.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

25 Likes

What if…we focus this topic on Scripture and testimony of when God has catered for the What If’s as opposed to the What/When/WHO If’s?

12 O our God, will You not judge them? For we have no power against this great multitude that is coming against us; nor do we know what to do, but our eyes are upon You.”

17 You will not need to fight in this battle. Position yourselves, stand still and see the salvation of the Lord, who is with you,…

2 Chronicles 20

10 Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth!

Psalm 46

34 Likes

1 Thessalonians 5:11
Therefore comfort each other and edify one another, just as you also are doing.

jesus hope n change

21 Likes

Psalm 73:25-28

1. Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you.

2. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

3. Those who are far from you will perish; you destroy all who are unfaithful to you.

4. But as for me, it is good to be near God. I have made the Sovereign LORD my refuge; I will tell of all your deeds.

25 Likes

Linking my :shield: with my brethren’s :shield::shield::shield::shield::shield: as we carry forward and onward.

17 Likes

What If’s got you in a twist?

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make straight your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

21 Likes

26 Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? 27 Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?

Matthew 6

23 Likes

Gods-got-this-450x450

20 Likes

Hello Dennis,
As always, your diligent research is much appreciated. But where is “the quote below”?

Thanks,
gr

2 Likes

FB_IMG_1693729799899
th.jpeg-15

15 Likes

Thanks @Myrrh , honored to link shields with you! Is it me or have the arrows been flying like a swarm of parched mosquitoes lately?

22 Likes

“As the world grows darker, our expectation of Jesus’ imminent appearing glows even brighter as we fix our eyes on it.”

– Jonathan Brentner

14 Likes

13 Likes

Listening to this update, I had a good laugh because I’ve done what Farag says not to do. I enjoy it sometimes and entertain it at times but not every time. The thoughts of “What If’s” I have fun with this now (once again, not every time).
“What if you go to jail for being a Christian?”
“What if I step on a crack and break my mamma’s back?”
“Right, but what if they come for you in your sleep?”
“When do I sleep?”
“But what if there’s a nuclear attack?”
“Oh no, you’re right! I mean, I could be walking down the street, step on a crack, break my mom’s back while stepping on a lady bug or a wasp chases me, thus creating a wind current that causes Putin to get a chill up on his back only to hit the nuke button…oh no!”
“Well? What if?”
“Meh, God’s got this no matter what.”
“But…”
“Oh, I’m sorry, I forgot you were there. You may go now.”

I now think I understand why God allowed my meeting back in high school with a Marine Recruiter which resulted in kicking me out of his office for wasting his time for three hours (He wouldn’t take no for an answer on the phone, so I wasted his time. I even had a friend come with me for the meeting.) If I can annoy a recruiter for three hours till he kicks me out - think about how much annoyance I can bring to the evil thoughts coming to mind? “WHAT IF

At least Farag added that the church still offers exemption letters should we need them. If we’re still here.

20 Likes

Yes, what if my armour gets damaged?!

:astonished:

31f6UBxepzL

(Exhales a deep sigh of relief, wipes sweat from brow and calls (80’s) MacGuyver for assistance and a pocketknife)

1 Peter 5:7-11

1. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

2. Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.

3. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kind of sufferings.

4. And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.

5. To him be the power for ever and ever. Amen.

18 Likes

There’s always Flex Seal.

13 Likes

I enjoyed the song Kapono (I hope I spelled his name correctly!) at the end of the update. Thought I needed to hear it again. Thought you might like to hear it again too. :blush::pray:

13 Likes

i…is that a jontron reference?!

6 Likes

Not to my knowledge. It’s about *this stuff which works fairly well too.

4 Likes

Sharing this again in case anyone forgot to watch this.
https://www.youtube.com/live/V6lZ80fmvZo?si=FzIGr22TQLJ8EcZL

6 Likes