September 10, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- God’s Got All Your What If’s

Somehow I have been spared, but I have witnessed a lot of barbs hurled at Raptureheads on Twitter, lately.

6 Likes

Pastor JD did mention this today on his prophecy updates.

IMG_20230910_200400_896

8 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/live/FACJMDfkv60?si=2UMIsjbsFu52ToQX

1 Like

To be overwhelmed and under pressure I cannot imagine, thank you, JD, for continuing to stay the course, stand fast, and speak the truth as directed by our sweet Holy Spirit. I lift you, your family, and our Church family up to Jesus often, though I could stand to pray more as is my privilege to do. Every day has been a But God testimony for me even though my mind and actions haven’t been true to Him, and I too often forget He’s always standing behind me. Thank you for the message today. I, like you, know all my problems and pain will cease to exist soon when Jesus, our Glorious King in shining armor, snatches us up and away. Big hugs to you all and my Church family around the world. May we encourage each other, hold each other accountable, share our beloved Savior’s Good News, and keep our focus up to Him. Come quickly, Lord Jesus!

23 Likes

Hey Jon,
Cost me 15 bucks to discover that flex tape will not fix a water hose that was cut by the lawnmower. (oops) But the stickiness will cause much frustration!

I’ll send you the rest of the roll; didn’t make it back to town to get a refund within the return window…… lol
:heart:gr

6 Likes

My testimony of Flex Seal will agree with you on the tape not working well. The paste and spray work really well. I used the paste to fill in about a two foot long section of my patio door where dogs for 20 years scratched in to let me know they wanted in. Took MacGyver thinking to how I was going to mold it on a door edge but it’s working well thus far (Thank you God). The tape though…yeah I’m not trusting it to water seal my boat or make a boat out of it lol.

4 Likes

Bummer Lambs…

Every once in a while, a ewe will give birth to a lamb and reject it. If the lamb is returned to the ewe, the mother may even kick the poor animal away. Once a ewe rejects one of her lambs, she will never change her mind.

These little lambs will hang their heads so low that it looks like something is wrong with their neck. Their spirit is broken. These lambs are called “bummer lambs.”

Unless the shepherd intervenes, that lamb will die, rejected and alone. So, do you know what the shepherd does? He takes that rejected little one into his home, hand-feeds it and keeps it warm by the fire. He will wrap it up with blankets and hold it to his chest so the bummer can hear his heartbeat.

Once the lamb is strong enough, the shepherd will place it back in the field with the rest of the flock. But that sheep never forgets how the shepherd cared for him when his mother rejected him.

When the shepherd calls for the flock, guess who runs to him first? That is right, the bummer sheep. He knows his voice intimately. It is not that the bummer lamb is loved more, it just knows intimately the one who loves it.

So many of us are bummer lambs, rejected and broken. But He is the good Shepherd. He cares for our every need and holds us close to His heart so we can hear His heart beat. We may be broken but we are deeply loved by the Shepherd.

40 Likes

Nice post :slight_smile: Love it.

:rofl:

2 Likes

You got the job. It is so certain. We just have to figure out now…what position we need you to fill. You kind of wrote your own ticket…lol.

3 Likes

This is usually a Calvinist go to verse. But in honor of Jason’s request…perahps we can take the sentiment of knowing that those who cause such cruelty today are merely victims of “what if.”

“ What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:” King James Version (KJV) Rom 9:22

…and fret not of evildoers as it gets so overwhelming, without Christ, Rom 9:22 is their Only Way Out.

3 Likes

How beautiful! What a compassionate Shepherd we are honored to have who greatly loves us!

15 Likes

I’ve never seen THAT particular depiction of Jesus cuddling the lamb before…it’s heartrendingly beautiful.

11 Likes

I’m all kinds of bummer lamb. Wonderful information and great comparison.

13 Likes

I suppose I could be in one of those cells next to the demons who are locked up for trial and annoy them till they beg for mercy. I mean it’s an idea. My cell could be very posh with like a fridge and tv and la-Z-boy and come out when I’m bored. I’d much rather be doing pottery though.

4 Likes

When “What if…?” starts invading your mind, put on God’s armor and take every thought captive…

But please use caution and common sense when donning your helmet of salvation.

giphy

20 Likes

We shoulda had this conversation earlier! … or maybe I shoulda been more careful mowing. Thank God for handy husbands who fix what their wives break! :smile:

10 Likes

Oh my! I had no idea I was a bummer lamb… praise to the Father!

Thank You Jesus for rescuing me, for caring for me, for healing my heart. I’m so very grateful that I know Your voice so well. Makes me grateful for the rejection. You are so very good to us. We praise You for it!

@channah … Anca, thank you for sharing this. God bless you and keep you.
Shalom.
:heart:gr

20 Likes

I knew it I just knew it from his sweet caing, protective and so loving heart for his flock, May we keep our earthly Good Shepherd. lifted in prayer to our Heavenly Farther and Good Shepherd
For this, we continuously give thanks to You Lord Jesus for Pastor JD

Pastor JD, we Love YOU, too!

17 Likes

“Don’t worry about tomorrow. Each day has trouble enough of it’s own.”

10 Likes

You’re most welcome!

God bless you, too… and all His children as we wait for the Lord to come and take us to Himself. What a day that will be!

Come Lord Jesus!
Maranatha!

10 Likes